You know that Stanford swimmer who raped a girl behind a dumpster...

You know that Stanford swimmer who raped a girl behind a dumpster? His dad just released a very supportive letter explaining how his poor son's life has been ruined by committing the rape.

It looks like this is his family's address. Let's send some love their way, shall we?

1232 Ravelle Ct
Bellbrook, OH 45305-8760

Other urls found in this thread:

whitepages.com/name/Brock-Turner/Bellbrook-OH/hq0bhef
avasflowers.net/ohio/florist-bellbrook-oh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage thread

>not knowing what a personal army request is

Kek

Don't fuck with me now, kid. Is this actually that little shitlord's house because I will send so many pizzas and other dumb shit to his house if you're being serious.

whitepages.com/name/Brock-Turner/Bellbrook-OH/hq0bhef

All the details line up.

kek

Send fat black AIDS-ridden hookers to be paid in cash?

Wants b tards to go after a rapist.

Back trace this faggots emails.

Hey, I'll take any excuse to call for some pizzas.

There's TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ANGLES with this fucking case.....

1. Spoiled preppy rich kid has daddy write letter, gets light sentence for rape.

2. girl and preppy guy get shitfaced drunk and get naked, she blacks out, then accuses him of rape. the girl may have been guilty of exactly what he was - getting horny and shitfaced and losing control of herself. yet she's not going to jail.

obviously the judge understands the context of this case more than the media.

All the evidence shows that the little fag is guilty. She had marks on her body from forced insertion, and he fled the scene when confronted. He's just getting off easy because of his daddy's deep pockets.

Honestly, he should be hung in the streets. I really don't get why anyone would defend this dude actions. If your sister was raped like this, you would want him killed right?

Unfortunately today, no matter the circumstance, the male is to blame. If it's not a question of real rape, it's a question of whether the guy took over a tipsy girl

Can't find the article for the life of me, but there was this one student in private school who had been drinking with a girl and things got sexual. After that night, for about 2 months, the girl had sent several apologetic Facebook messages saying she hoped they could still be friends. 2 years later, she accuses the guy of rape and the judge doesn't give him the right to due process, rather assumes he's guilty and fucks up the guys life

(not the guy you replied to)

Honestly at this point I'd rather let a few rapists go free just so we have some equality for all the men who were imprisoned due to false rape accusations. Just like how many idiot women support jailing 10 innocent men to imprison 1 legitimate rapist, I'm happy with an actual rapist going free.

That said, we have no idea what actually happened. We don't know the details. My money is on both of them were drunk, she passed out during sex, and now she's crying rape so she doesn't look like a degenerate whore.

You're a complete and udder waste of time and space. He is guilty, he was found guilty. BUT, he was only given 6 months.

Think before you type because I'm not going to waste my time speaking to some fucktard like yourself.

stop ordering pizzas in Domino's. the guy at the phone was kinda suspicious. go for pizza hut instead.

Honestly I think it's terrible that everyone is so quick to blame for rape when it wasn't them half the time, but that's a bit much

If a murderer does what he does best, not throwing him in jail doesn't help those falsely accused, AND the murderer will likely do it again

If you actually read anything about it, you'll see that he wasn't convicted of rape. His charge was something like "sexual misconduct", he put his fingers inside her. A pretty far cry from rape, especially in deserved punishment.

The kid isn't "going free". His life is still fucked, he's just not going to get literally raped in prison.

Btdubs, not detracting from your argument, but it's "utter" not "udder".

Injustice swings both ways. I can't speak for your example, but in this case the judge is clearly letting a rapist off the hook and hanging the victim out to dry.

Try Papa John's too.

Let some real rapists go free because some men have been falsely accused.

Because fuck logic, mirite?

I know you're a fedora tipper so you probably don't have kids, but if someone tried to put any part of their body, be it a finger or a penis, into my kids, and I'm having the man locked up for rape

Or Chinese

i heard rapists love tai

That was poorly worded, but it hearkens back to various legal minds of the past quoted as "It is better to have 100 murderers go free than one innocent man be imprisoned."

But it, by definition, isn't rape. He deserves jail time, and he's getting it. You want his life not only ruined (which it already is), but ultimately ended, either by being murdered or committing suicide?

Flower deliveries might work too. Fag would probably love them.

avasflowers.net/ohio/florist-bellbrook-oh/

The fuck happened to b.
This thread is the exact opposite of how it would have been years ago

Boo fucking hoo. Some bitch got some free surprise sex. Big deal

Is imprisoning innocent individuals good? Of course not. Does letting guilty individuals go free atone for it? Of course not.

Also, last I checked, rape involved any kind of non-consensual sexual insertion - not just dicks.

I'd cut off his cock and hopefully there is a led pipe around shove it inside his ass and yell "you feel good"

Can you do those in cash?

>Is imprisoning innocent individuals good? Of course not. Does letting guilty individuals go free atone for it? Of course not.
Would you rather live next door to a murderer, knowing you have the chance of defending yourself, or be falsely accused of rape and imprisoned, where you don't have any chance of defending yourself?

Personally, I'd take the first option, but everyone is free to make their own choices.

>Also, last I checked, rape involved any kind of non-consensual sexual insertion - not just dicks.
That's what sexual harassment and misconduct are for. Rape is (generally) forcible sex or non-consensual sex. Fun fact, it wasn't until I think 2013 that men could legally be considered victims of rape.

Someone should report a rape in progress at their house. for the kek of course

You know nothing about this case.

She literally woke up in the hospital with the police already there pressing charges. She had no idea she was raped until they told her. He was literally caught in the act and tried to run.

ITT: Rape Apologists

>making it seem like every man must chose between false sentence for rape or living next to murderer

OJ trial logic.

Someone order sum edible arrangements lel tell them to shape some food in penis like way

That's separate from the case this thread is about. That dudes guilty, we already know it.

True. Too bad we have equivalent logic in 10x as many false rape cases as we do legitimate cases.

Can u do that with cash tho?

The whole point of pizza bombing is that u get like 50 bucks in food, send it to someone's house, and have them awkwardly say they won't pay for it. If you can't force cash, it's not worth doing

His sentence was reasonable.

She prb was begging for it.
Sage

Poopsenders.com
Kek

/thread

Holy shit you're fucking retarded

The vast majority of rapes go unreported and unpunished. The number of false rape accusations pales in comparison to unreported, actual rapes.

If you're really this stupid I sincerely hope you kill yourself.

"no pizza huts near your area"
this fucking kid is living a rough life

>She had marks on her body from forced insertion,
He had his fingers in her faggot. She passed out while they were full around. You retarded neckbeards act like you know more than a judge with all the information

This isn't what personal army means you dumb ass newfag

That's too perfect. I just might do some cow dung.

>If your sister was raped like this, you would want him killed right?
I wouldn't make thousands of Buzzfeed articles and a hashtag over it. I'd just go do it

>tai

kys

Please do

agreed

Have fun faggots

too many females on Sup Forums lately

yeah, the swimmer fucked up. I wont say he doesn't deserve some punishment, but does the rest of his family deserve this?
you really gonna feel better once this guy's family is sent some love?
no i remember why i keep leaving this shithole

That's exactly what it means newfag. Anything the majority of us don't give a shit about versus a butthurt OP's personal feelings

God damn user, I don't even know how to refute that. I think you win this one, you fat fatty retard.

>The number of false rape accusations pales in comparison to unreported, actual rapes
Haven't seen any legitimate statistics on unreported rapes, but all major studies specifically on false rape accusations put the incidence at somewhere between 5% and 60%+.

Important note there: the LOWEST estimates are around 5%. The *minimum* number of falsely accused is 1 in 20. False accusation rates of other crimes are on the order of 1 in 10,000 or 1 in 100,000, literally thousands of times less likely.

No you wouldn't. You can't be bothered to work or get out of bed before 2pm you autistic neckbeard

lol feel like an old fag now or something?

these kwers thee days

This, rapists deserve complete penis removal

Sorry user, but women bring rape on themselves. If they aren't responsible enough to handle their alcohol, they deserve to get AIDS babies. I mean the abortion doctors and their families gotta eat too.

He is probably a good kid who had very little experience with alcohol. People calling for more time don't know what they are saying. Prison is a hell fit only for child molesters and murders. Possibly for large scale crimes that adversely impact man people.

He looks like a good kid. Locking him up for 10 years won't undo that night. People calling for more haven't been in prison.

I've been here longer than half your lifetime you ignorant little shit. Personal army request is when it's for something PERSONAL.

the dad wrote "he shouldnt lose 6 months of his life for 20minutes of action"

and the judge said something along the lines of "prison wouldnt be good for him"

thats the fucking point. if they just said she was lying, i'd believe them. they dont, they said retarded, rich people shit.

kill em all

>He looks like a good kid.
literally the white version of he dindu nuffin

>women bring rape upon themselves
>rape is forced
>brought upon themselves

>People calling for more haven't been in prison.
People calling for more don't understand the legal system they live in. They're angry snowflakes taught that their personal feelings are more important than everything else

Just sent him three anchovies pies.

No you haven't newfag. And you must not understand what personal means

he is white. go bother a nigger rapist

>You want his life not only ruined (which it already is), but ultimately ended, either by being murdered or committing suicide?

probably shoulda thought of that b4 he did all this shit

>>versus a butthurt OP's personal feelings
>Personal army request is when it's for something PERSONAL.
>reading comprehension 3/10
you are either a newfag or too old to be this retarded

Listen prison time isn't all equal. Some guys belong in prison because they are a danger to people. He clearly isn't. I'm good friends with a guy who spent 17 years in prison mostly for violent crimes. He had a better go of it because the guy is a freaking animal. This kid does not deserve what he would get in a prison. They had to keep it to jail time or just give him the chair.

>ITT: autistic pedophiles and tranny livers being triggered moralfags
kek didn't realize you NEETs all passed the bar exam

kek

Did you read his dad's letter? He went on and on about how his innocent son's life is ruined because of the rape. No remorse there.

Did that girl deserve to get sexually assaulted behind a dumpster by some entitled, silver spoon little shit?
Nope.
If he didn't want to spend time with Bubba he shouldn't have done criminal acts.

*lovers

Anchovies are one of my two favorite pizza toppings (the other is mushrooms)

So apparently I just need to rape a bitch and Sup Forumstards will buy me delicious pizza.

>all major studies specifically on false rape accusations put the incidence at somewhere between 5% and 60%+.

Between 5 and 60+? Wow! That's some consistency! Those reports sound totally legit with such closely correlating numbers like that!

Did you also know that the chance of you being fucking retarded is somewhere between 0 and 100%? I'm thinking closer to 100, personally.

>Women are baby creation devices, they biologically aren't as strong physically or as intelligent as men.
>they send innocent men to prison over false rape claims (regretful sex)
>they cause countries to collapse

Everyone who wants this guy behind bars is either a virgin or a slutty chick trying to pretend she's an innocent unicorn.

Seriously, stop taking orders from women and their hysterical behaviour. They are a danger to themselves and others.

his cute face could rape me anyday

>ITT: babaies' first attempt at understanding their own legal system
Literally every parent does that in impact statements tardo
0/10

no. This is asking for help fucking with a piece of shit. a personal army request would be if it was his ex gf or some shit.

>user's point
>
>
>autistic retards
>triggered Sup Forumswhales
>You

Someone should report "20 minutes of action" in progress at their house.

No she didn't deserve it but a punishment aught to fit the crime. She doesn't even remember the night. Prison is much more traumatizing than rape. Especially for a kid like this. And especially for a rape like this. I know plenty of guys who would rather go in a body bag than back to prison

The point was that the lowest estimates were still at 5%. That's a fucking ENORMOUS margin of error. If you were an accountant completely fucking up 5% of your accounts you'd be out of a job in less than a week.

Lemme repeat the important comparison there: false accusation rates for other crimes are well below 0.1%. 5% is a *fucking* disgusting level of fraud in the social legal system.

>He looks like a good kid.

Purely out of curiosity - but if he were the same person with the same background yet he was black, could you honestly say you'd still say that?

No it wouldn't faggot. It deals with butthurt faggots like you.

If somebody is clearly forced into a sexual situation, the aggressor deserves more than six months. period.

lurk moar landwhale

Do you know this kid personally? What makes you think that a light sentence isn't going to send a message that this is acceptable?
That there was no real harm done, so why not do it again? Daddy will just bail him out whenever he does something bad, so not consequences are nessecary?

HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW HOW MANY RAPES GO UNREPORTED?!!

THEY ARE UNREPORTED! DID YOU DO IT CUMSKIN!!!

>clearly forced into a sexual situation
Like making out with him and passing out while being fingered? Or are you too triggered to understand facts and your own legal system?

QWHITE interesting