How to manipulate a girl with depression?

How to manipulate a girl with depression?

I don't appreciate your insinuation. I could very easily make the argument that you are manipulating me by perhaps overstating your lack of 'mental hygiene'

I dont know how, but what are you going to do OP.

Gentle touches, sound caring.

Make her strip on webcam.

Give her attention. Thats it.

But be fucking warned, once they latch on, they dont go away.

Listen to this user. He knows by fact. If they do somehow manage to find a way to latch off it will usually not end well for you.

Don't do that to someone who isn't mentally stable, man. You'll never hear the end of it

can confirm
don't forget to use carrot/stick methodology to reward/punish her when she does/doesn't do what you want

Bump

tell us about her, op.

Don't be a faggot man up and try not to manipulate her asshat

How fucking desperate are you?

>homestuck
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tell her you love her lol

Just how pretty is she? Only ugly people can be manipulated.

Precisely this. There's nothing to it. Show interest at all and that's enough.

Much more trouble than it's worth. Do whatever you want though.

Fuckin thisss
They wont ever leave dude even when/if they get better

Fek off OP

Sense when is Loyalty a bad thing

Lol I used to do this all the time, just gain their trust , that's literally it. You get them to open up to you and everything else is a cake walk. I love manipulated them and their misery. It's hilarious

Well she's younger than me first of all. She's been in relationship before and it didn't end up very well for her. And she's kind of an attention whore, like once she tried to cut her wrists and send me pics.Also i recorded a bunch of videos with her doing stupid shit on skype. Like wearing fucking pants on her head.

There is a difference between being loyal and being clingy

is she hot?

Trust me OP you dont want that, i have a gf that suffered with depression and i can confirm you that, its very fucking hard, the submissiveness loyalty and love kinda makes it up for that but trust me its hard.

And pray that she doesnt gets jealous of your past gfs/female friends she really may end up killing you, that girl or herself if she does.

They are very clingy you wont be able to continue living a Normal life if you do.

>implying
If she's not totally dependent then what's the point

nah, but she's kinda cute

k braden

read a decent self-help book on dealing with depression. If it's not backed by some experimental data, you're wasting your time. Parrot things in the book to her.

You can't. Maybe if she was bipolar IrschizophreIic

Don't mess with shit like that dude. Depression isn't a fucking game. You could end up in a "if you leave me I'll kill myself" situation

not hard if she's white, get yourself some mac'n cheese, applesauce, and maybe chocolate and wait till she has a breakdown or something
she will be metaphorical butter in your small autistic hands