What kind of car does Sup Forums drive? 2003 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG, here. 5.4 liter V8 puttin down 469 horsepower...

What kind of car does Sup Forums drive? 2003 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG, here. 5.4 liter V8 puttin down 469 horsepower... Not bad for a 19 year old. (y)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lrn2 count nigger

Bump.

Does daddy know you turn tricks to pay the monthly payment?

>haven't spoken to daddy since I was 12.
Payments are $302 a month, nothing I can't handle.

Like you paid with your money or earned it

You just a bitch ass insecure cornball

Here's my 20 year old nissan next to my girlfriends 30 year old toyota

Sup Forums is jealous as fuck. This is a car thread, not an envy thread.. Fuck off.

ms6

Awd turbo ftw

240sx's are dope. I'm a fan of the S13 coupe, any mods?

I was looking at these and Volvo S60 R's before I found the E55. Dope whip.

Bump.

Blacktop SR20DET swap, pretty much every suspension arm touched, widebodied to fit 245's on a all 4 for a car that came with 195's stock, & a whole lot of part's that are backordered & waiting to be shipped.

If you keep up behavior like this, you'll be in debt and unhappy for your entire life. You will be a wageslave.

You know, you can change. Up to you, OP.

Holy shit... SR's are great. A buddy of mine has an RB swapped Zenki. Thing loves to get sideways. I'm in CT, where in Mass are you?

S60R owner here, cross-shopped between this and the MPS6 but chose the R instead

>cars are the only things I can find happiness in
But this isn't a feels thread... This a car thread. I know what I'm doing hahahah.

OP here.
Are you on the swedespeed forum? I am.

Fuck the haters. That's a sweet car OP. Hope you paid cash for that. Nothing wrong with a sweet set of wheels if you buy it used. Just don't fall into the trap of lifestyle maintenance. If cars are your thing, and I suspect they are, have fun with it. But don't make a habit out of being in debt.

what kinda ex mani? bov? are you going to upgrade the turbo? to what?

i used to have a redtop, built head and most bolt ons (didnt change the in mani because no reason) magic coilovers and tein arms and rods all around. i maxed out that turbo and was dead even with SS (bolt ons) off a roll and pulled on the (then) new 2006-2008 M3's

Why not try to secure yourself financially first? Sure, it would put your fun car pursuits on hold for a few years, but then you wouldn't have stress from being able to make payments, or pay bills, or rent.

Plymouth area.
Have other cars to daily drive, but mostly just drive my lil shitbox around since alot more fun to get around in then a boring FWD sedan

OP here.
I made sure that the payments were very manageable, it's financed. Love everything about this car... The way the bitches dig it is a little bonus.

Yeah but I am seldom on there.. couldn't justify the price difference between the R and the E55/M3/M5 at the time.. am actually looking at the E55s now.. how's the maintenance on those?

OP agrees. Besides work, school, and home, my car is where I spend most of my time. Might as well make it fun. Ever take yours to the track?

I bought mine certified preowned for a great price, so I consider myself lucky. Unfortunately a lot that I looked at before pulling the trigger on her were very beat on. They're fairly reliable... Much better than R's and their codes, cylinder walls, and 4C suspension lmao.

2016 taco with all the trimmings

If you're even a little bit mechanically inclined, it won't be too bad. AMG engines are fun to work on, just study up on em, join forums, etc.

Sure, that's good that you planned it. Just for a try, check out this article about financial independence: mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/

It's easy to get what he's talking about. Again, up to you, but I bet it's worth the look.

Pros and cons on it?

Bump. OP's a fag and wants to know what you niggers drive.

Ah, I suppose CPO is the way to go on those.. hell, I'd probably look at getting one from CarMin with their warranty..

Only reason I ask is because I've heard that the W211's weren't the best in terms of build quality.. especially interior wise..

Pretty much spot on on the R lol. Mine came from a very good home I was extremely lucky. Also got rid of the 4Cs and now have KW V2s on her.. world of a difference!

Hmm I'd definitely need to lurk on the forums more when I start getting serious about that purchase.

>Stock exhuast manifold with a T28 @15psi to a 3" turbo back straight pipe.
>Blitz BOV
>AEM intake & GReady FMIC
Plan on going top mount turbo manifold with a Garrett GT2871r when I step up to 740cc injectors along with a GReady intake manifold, and keep the stock cams for better low end instead of revving out to make power
Out runs my buddies 6speed LT Z/28 Camaro with FBO. Exhuast on his car is litterly long tubes, x pipe, then turn downs that shoot flames & soot at his rear diff.

Used to before my wiring harness shit the bed 2 years ago, now too many rules for most local tracks that my car doesn't pass tech since my battery isn't relocated to the rear, & I don't have a fire extinguisher.

I drive a 1987 Volkswagen Scirocco.

I bought it for 100$, have driven it for nearly 5 years, and it had about 90hp when new.

I paid $1.10 per horsepower, I think I got a pretty good deal.

2011 volkswagen golf 6R 271 hp
20 yrs old

There's been some minor issues, but I baby this car... I spend hours a day making sure everything is perfect... Not to go without saying that I have some fun with it. Love doing pulls with her, and love it even more when M3's, M5's, S60 R's, WRX's, Evo's, Vette's, S2000's, etc. come out to play. I give them a great view of my tail lights lmao.

$300 a month for a 13 year old car? No thanks. I can buy a decent new car for that money.

Not as "cool" or as fast, but I stopped caring about how fat my car was a long time ago.

That's sick. I love hot hatches.

Damn that's a nice whip. I love the olderror mečke, something so classy about them

So much rice I need a take out box

Most fun I've ever had, though, was with a 2002ish Porsche 911. Crossed two state lines until my monster needed gas. I still day dream about those 3 hours. Going 164 mph is terrifying but good god was it fun.

Sounds like a shitty life.

Bruh, i never knew my kind of cars were calles hot hatches.. I just googled it. Mind=blown

No dad in life? Shooooocking!

Top Gear ftw. You're welcome hahaha. Any mods done to it?

Nissan's Type-X factory pre-rice package.
Featuring race inspired cosmetic enhancements, as well as race inspired performance enhancements.

Holy shit dude you are way behind.

Hot hatches are the fucking bomb. I own pretty much the OG hot-hatch (or, rather, a newer model of the same nameplate), and they're the best bang for the buck.

Was looking at E46's before I bought my E55, but couldn't find a decent one in Phoenix Yellow. Love that color. Any mods?

Yes, i put a miltek exhaust on it, and i have installed a dsi stinger in it. That's all.. Oh and i plastidipped the wheels ofc

Good shit. Located in New England by any chance?

I know bro, i always thought these were short stationcars.. I too love these kind of cars.. Well, the more you know i guess haha

No bro, i live in the netherlands

Just a Mishi rad, KN intake and filter, matte grilles, OEM ZCP wheels with true CSL width on fronts, Bimmian reflector delete and EE tail lights to match later E46 style.

Everything else is stock.

>shit.png
I thought you just bought euro plates for the aesthetic hahaha. What's the car scene like over there? Any AMG's? :D

240s! What's up! 90s Hatch owner here too :)

She's a beaut. Ever play with any AMG's? How does she fair on the highway hahaha?

2003 bugeye wrx wagon and a 1990 eagle talon far from stock

Well, holland is the most expensive country to drive a car (fuckin government are greedy bastards) so everybody drives cheap cars

>pros
Great out of the box offroad vehicle with decent payload and towing capability
toyota reliability/resale value
Lots of toys onboard(wireless charging, gopro mount, JBL speaker system, terrain select, crawl control, locking rear diff, etc)

>cons
Suspension is high quality, but the tuning leaves a little to be desired
no height adjust on the driver's seat
Theres a little lag between first and second gear when you put your foot into it (auto trans)
Overpriced

I give it an 8.5/10 overall

OP here... Sounds like my perception of hell. Come to the states! You can shit on Fox Body Mustang's and modded Civic's with me lmao.

I run grippy 275s on the rear and can scoot to 60 in under 4.5 seconds. It pulls very hard until you let off. Stable at high speeds too. You wouldn't believe it..

Got some 295s and 245s for front on the way as of today along with a new set of the same wheels in perfect condition ready to mount up.

Can't wait to get them on. Doubt I can pull times down with them. Probably gonna feel like there's too much tire while cornering.

sw20 mr2

so many 240 fags tonight

Seems like a nice daily. I'm more of a Cummins guy when it comes to trucks hahah. Apples and oranges. I like the Taco, though.

And no I haven't ever been up against any AMG cars. Can get an idea how M3s are vs them based on my numbers though I guess..

Wow... That's a neck breaker. Come play with my E55... Never ran into an MR2.

Those freshly new tires look beautiful, i wanna smell em

My E55 hits 60 in 4.2... I feel like I'd have you in the straights but you'd take me in the corners. I've raced a few E46's... Maybe 7. Only lost to one.

Turbo or NA?
If turbo hmu on the toe-gay & try not to snap oversteer into a tree.

Yeah, it gets around 22mpg out on the road. It tanks down to about 19 in town, and 15 while towing a 20ft travel trailer, but its meant more as a toy than a workhorse.

A diesel option would have been great, but i doubt we'll ever see one.

lol my shit would get smoked for sure but this car is just so fun and satisfying to drive that I don't really mind. plus the rarity of these things makes it special to own

I know me too.

Bridgestone Potenza's too btw. Nothing that sporty. Just a huge outer lip which I love.

I wanted something to help fill the wheel wells a little more. They're gonne be flush with the other edge of each fender too.

Gonna look good.

Is that the only car you've got? If not, what else?

tarbooo where u at nigga

Is it the turbo or NA? But it really is... I'm jealous as fuck lmao. If only give my AMG up for an FD RX-7, however. Rotary's are the work of God...

Tfw no based FD
just beautiful. one of the best looking cars ever built IMO

MA, breh

The FD RX-7 is THE best looking car in the world. It actually pains me when people swap out the 13B. Like nigga, the whole novelty of the car is the engine. I'll own one before I die, it's on the list hahahah.

Come to CT and let my E55 have its way with you. ;)

My 1970 El Camino SS 454

That's a beauty. Best looking body style in my opinion.

Sure, if my buddy lets me borrow his old Buick.

Woooooahhhhh.. Is that a real Gramd National? Looks like it'd share all over my Benz.

Thanks. It's my first car. Had it 14 years now.

That G35 in the back, doe.

Its all i have right now except for an old 2003 suzuki drz 400. Dont have any pictures of it though.

Heres my rig parked behind my father's new toy the day after i bought it. We bought them 2 days apart. That ecoboost is pretty great, but i wonder about the longevity.

Had a Honda Accord 2 months ago, then totaled it

Lucky you, my first car was an '03 Sentra. Best thing about it was the $2,000 the dealership gave me towards the E55. :D

Had a Toyota Camry 1 month ago, then totaled it

Bummer, I'm sorry Sup Forumsro... Was it your fault?

Had an Acura Tsx 3 weeks ago, then totaled it

Jeez guys, that fucking sucks. Totaling the Benz is my worst nightmare. I'll pray for you guys to the almighty car gods.

I have a 2008 6mt one along with the M3.

Three car accidents in the passed 2 months hahaha. One my fault the other two someone elses fault

Insists it's a "street car" run's bottom 10's & aiming for high 9's no cage, harness, or shoot, gets kicked out of local drag strips after one pass.

I'm actually a BMW tech, but I have dabbled in the chickenfoot (what bimmerfags call M/B emblem). Do address the leaks it does most likely have. Also keep up on all maintenances and recommendations. Has it had valve seals done yet?