Was he the greatest UFC fighter of all time?

Was he the greatest UFC fighter of all time?

kimbo vs dada 5000

best fight I have ever watched

Dats ma nigga kimbo

thank you for not spoiling it, im watching it right now

"MMA star Kimbo Slice died this evening in Florida from heart failure at the age of 42."

AKA a DRUG OVERDOSE.

Rest in paradise Harambe

Best in Youtube league maybe

lol fuck off troll

F

Maybe doctor, but there are a lot of other things that cause heart failure. AKA, everyone, at some point in their life but probably, for most (right before they die),
will
experience
heart failure

/thread

No he lost a few times

He lost that fight. The win was taken away after he tested positive for illegal steroids.

Someone should have shot this gorilla a long time ago

ali was the best ufc fighter of all time, right next to bruce lee

Wow, Brock Lesnar really let himself go didn't he?

not even top 50

You must have miss the fight where beat Fedor while drinking Olde English between rounds

RIP IDRIS ELBA

you must not have watched much ufc. kimbo was a no talent bully that jumped on people in backyard brawls. should have been shot instead of ever even being in the ufc, dan severn would have made him a bitch

RIP moohamid allee

What do mean no talent? I remember when he heelhooked Anderson Silva. Ask anyone, the boy was legit. You must me new to the fight game.

ufc suck with the rules. it was only real back in the early days, YOU must be new to the fight game,

Faggots getting baited hard up in this thread,

keep talking shit, faggot.

I know. The first time I saw Kimbo was in the documentary, Enter The Dragon. Greatest Documentary EVER

Every other faggot you meet these days is a "MMA" fighter. most of you faggots just want an excuse to "grapple" with each other

The only grappling that's gonna happen is your mouth on my dick, fam.

They should do it naked like the ancient Greeks

I locomotive ufc?

that's what they want

If you use "fam" when talking to people, you might be a faggot

Star PD .45, I never worry about you meat headed mother-fuckers

Damn every ones dying this week kimbo,sons of anarchy guy,Ali,jack black

no moron. I (engine)u fc

Means I'll end you, fuck. It's portugese

Jack black aint dead

jack black is alive

Ali should have never fought Kimbo

Wtf is Portuguese some sort of pizza topping?

>Star PD .45
what is that? a dragon dildo or something?

fuck yeah man resident evil is a great game. Those star police officers were pretty badass! How'd you make the gun, 3d printer?

Kimbo got fucking destroyed by Seth Petruzelli and Petruzelli really wasn't any good. So no, Kimbo wasn't good.

Fuck kimbo is dead? You know how many kids that nigga had? Were gona be paying for those little nappie headed nigglets fuck

Fucking Moron

What about the time he made Hulk Hogan tap to a figure four leg lock? Then knocked Royce Gracie out with a ax kick to win the Intercontinental Belt?

mc ride?

BROCK LESNAR

I pull trains for the UFC?

kimbo slice killed dada 5000 twice, he is the goat

I concur

LOLZ

Rest in peace to his career

Wtf is that thubnail?

Rip best boxer of all time. You will be missed apollo. Rocky is sad.

The GREATEST

RIP Barack ISIS Obama

Black girl getting burned alive I believe

Saw it in rekt thread but didn't watch it. Lady who killed a cab driver I think. Got busted on and dragged out, beat up and set on fire I think, or so I read.

rip stefan :(

Nice bait mate.

Never ever was UFC champion and lost to some low fighters, nothing to see here!

UFC reinstated his press credentials.

No , you're thinking of T.J. De Santis

who the fuck is that?
Helwani got his shit back. Dana and Lorenzo are probably mad as fuck that they weren't able to bully another journalist.

Beat Manny Pacquiao by decision so he has some cred. You're a dick to speak so ill of the dead

Music is dead

Been a rough week for gorillas

Didn't he get shot on The Wire trying to get some kid off the corners

+1

tank abbot will always be the best, thank god another nigger died, 2 in one week thank you jesus

Jesús. My compa didn't kill no one

Wisdom

Dana gave Kimbo AIDS

Rest in peace

He was more fun to watch when he was fighting other dumb losers in street fights before he tried to go pro

That was arguably the worst fight of all time. Both of them were so incredibly out of shape it wasn't even entertaining.

If I wanted to watch two people so exhausted they can't even throw a punch fight eachother I'd put two Sup Forumstards in the same room with a frozen pizza between them after they've been in a trap thread all day

Whatever. Greatest MMA fighter of all time. Period.

DADA shook those heart attacks in the ring like a champ

Its official, death hates black people and is racist. Someone better tell Huffington post so they can cuckeucate me with their fine reading material.

No death loves black people. Death hates the Japanese and never visits them

He wuz tha Kang of fighting.