can I see your boobies?

roll

rollin

Hi

Nice Fuckin' Plaid Bitch.

one off..

Hi

War. War never changes.
In the year 1945, my great great grandfather, serving in the army, wondered when he'd get to go home to his wife and the son he'd never seen. He got his wish when the US ended World War II by dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
The World awaited Armageddon, instead something miraculous happened. We began to use atomic energy not as a weapon, but as a nearly limitless source of power. People enjoyed luxuries once though the realm of science fiction. Domestic robots, fusion powered cars, portable computers. But then, in the 21st century, people awoke from the American Dream.
Years of consumption lead to shortages of nearly every major resource. The entire world unraveled. Peace became a distant memory.
It is now the year 2077. We stand on the brink of total war, and I am afraid for myself, my wife, for my infant son.
Because if my time in the army taught me one thing: it's that war, war never changes.

say girl, let me get at you like Brock Turner

do it or else

I'm going to rape you and wear your skin.

Major daddy problems huh?

sorry, actually meant to be matching with dudes. please disregard

roll

reroll.

doub roll

rolling

CMOOOON

This

Roll

Your tits aren't memorable

Lemme get these nuts up in them guts

Lol that was quick

winrar

winrar

Uhh... Hi *blushing intensifies*

Rollin

Your name spelt backwards is still Hannah, coincidentally, my name spelt backwards is showmeurtits

OK well first off a bit like tinder says say something different from hi/hello. How you doing gets more pussy than hi

rollin

I wanna tongue fuck that belly button of yours

I was gonna go with hi but mah nigga Kimbo dead tho and I'm too fucking sad fuck

Ayyyy whaddup girl?

rowlan

You were very cute in those pink panties last night, Hannah.

rollin.

Un less you have a strap-on. Then I'm willing to talk.

Just send pic related with no context

Ehh, you look a little old for me

KEK

So bitch, how's your titties lookin?

Quads speaks truth

HOW

Checked

Fuck

The quads speak

Whoa shit

!!!!!!!

Wow.

*unless obviously, stupid auto correct.

Fuckin quads

FUCKING SCREENCAPD

OMFG

Roll

re rollin.

roll

u want succ or fucc

I would give up my entire bank account and future wealth including my mother and father's retirement money that they have been saving for 45 years if you would allow tounge punch your dirt star

winrar

Nice

what the fuck??? how the hell did i get a 5

OP here, fuck the other girl, this one will for sure reply

dubs got

I am the hacker known as 9gag

The quads have spoken the truth once again!

But I guess if you have a dildo you could just peg me,after all,if letting old scratchy fuckme,you should work out as well..boy do I miss that dog thou

Listen here, cunt: I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just hatefuck each other until I cum all over your sweet titties

Quads decided

dubs get

suk4abuk bitch?

It's whatever you want it to be baby.

winrar

Dubs.

It's the sound i made when i was a kid when my dad made me eat his semen :3 xD

fucking dubs get

War. War never changes.
In the year 1945, my great great grandfather, serving in the army, wondered when he'd get to go home to his wife and the son he'd never seen. He got his wish when the US ended World War II by dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
The World awaited Armageddon, instead something miraculous happened. We began to use atomic energy not as a weapon, but as a nearly limitless source of power. People enjoyed luxuries once though the realm of science fiction. Domestic robots, fusion powered cars, portable computers. But then, in the 21st century, people awoke from the American Dream.
Years of consumption lead to shortages of nearly every major resource. The entire world unraveled. Peace became a distant memory.
It is now the year 2077. We stand on the brink of total war, and I am afraid for myself, my wife, for my infant son.
Because if my time in the army taught me one thing: it's that war, war never changes.

DUBS GET NOW

I'm the cream of the crop, and you look like someone who knows their agriculture.

Roll

I was molested by my father when I was 15.

dubs get.

Only 15? Y U start so late?

Took him 15 years to show up.

WHAT THE FUCK OIAJWEF AFOIJAWEFIO AIOFJ!!!!!

I'm a sentient being from another quadron of the universe. I've hacked into your friends mind. I've been told by my people that you must show me your tits, followed by your vag, followed by you asshole. Then shove a banana in your mouth and quack like a duck. If you don't comply i will anally probe your parents.

Eeeeeeeew past your prime. DO NOT WANT

BUILD THE WALL YOU SPIC

Roll

Fucking quads thread

Well I couldn't think of what to say to such a pretty girl so I figured that'd at least get your attention

damn dude

>this thread

My uncle Roscoe,he did things to me.
Him and his drinking buddies took me out fishing once,lets just say that I cant get erect unless there is a fresh lake salmon around. .