Nope. Not going to allow it

Nope. Not going to allow it.

This is a thread for you faggots to convince me to not vote for Trump.

Only verifiable facts will be allowed in this thread so shitposters/redditers gtfo.

Do not make a claim unless you have a source.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-trump-westlands-20160606-snap-story.html
taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan/full
drrichswier.com/2016/02/29/how-much-would-it-cost-to-deport-every-illegal-alien-in-the-u-s/
fairus.org/issues/publications/state-cost-studies
donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
fortune.com/2016/03/08/donald-trumps-tax-plan-primary/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/03/07/donald-trumps-impossible-fiscal-plan/
brookings.edu/research/opinions/2016/03/08-donald-trump-tax-plan-could-land-america-10-trillion-deeper-in-debt-pozen
thehill.com/policy/finance/264027-analysis-trump-tax-plan-would-cost-95-trillion
nationalmemo.com/an-engineer-explains-why-trumps-wall-is-so-implausible/
youtube.com/watch?v=FkwMr9qVVCs
cnn.com/2016/02/29/politics/ted-cruz-new-york-times-immigration-tape/
washingtonpost.com/local/alabama-law-drives-out-illegal-immigrants-but-also-has-unexpected-consequences/2012/06/17/gJQA3Rm0jV_story.html
money.cnn.com/2015/08/17/news/companies/donald-trump-mark-zuckerberg-immigration/
americanactionforum.org/research/the-budgetary-and-economic-costs-of-addressing-unauthorized-immigration-alt/
ncsl.org/research/education/undocumented-student-tuition-overview.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course it gets ignored lmao

From one of Trump's latest speeches he states that the California Drought is made up and the water is just being thrown out. How could you possibly think to vote for someone with such delusional thoughts to be the leader of the country?

No source. Ignored.

sorry i assumed you meant references, here

>latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-trump-westlands-20160606-snap-story.html

Well this all depends on weather or not youre able to recognize and acknowledge incompetence. Its all relative. Poor white trash dont necessarily realize theyre white trash. "White trash" is not a "fact" in any sense...yet it definitely exists. Just like niggers or any other incompetent human being.

what are you referring to?

I'm not gonna try to change your mind because your ONE vote doesn't mean shit.

Shitpost and pointless talk. Ignored.

This I am reviewing thank you.

this is true, though

there haven't been any new water storage projects in the last 40 years, this is driven by california politics and environmentalism

the environmental impact of these projects is not verifiable, regardless they cry "muh fish" and nothing gets done

as one of the last non-batshit crazy californians, this shit is really frustrating

His Tax plan will cost 9.5 - 12 trillion dollars over next ten years
taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan/full

Cost to remove illegal immigrants 400 - 600 billion (tax payer dollars)
drrichswier.com/2016/02/29/how-much-would-it-cost-to-deport-every-illegal-alien-in-the-u-s/

Economic Cost to remove illegal immigrants 400 - 450 billion:
Raul Hinojosa-Ojeda, PhD, Associate Professor of Chicana and Chicano Studies at the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), in a July 18, 2005 BusinessWeek interview titled "A Massive Economic Development Boom," wrote

Total tax cost of illegal immigraton 113 billion
fairus.org/issues/publications/state-cost-studies

So he wants to cost the taxpayers:
10 trillion +
500 billion +
100 billion -

10.4 trillion over ten years and the economic cost would be 2% of the current gdp (a recession)

So if he is that stupid to want this why would you vote for him?

Hillary Clinton is a confirmed cuck.

>LA Times
>real source

Who has a better alternative and why?

Reviewing your links thank you.

Just watch the news, they're trashing him enough for us. ...besides most of you republicans these days are just neo-cons or tea party nut-jobs, shouldn't you be eating up the mass media like a good little cog?

He wants to lower the marginal tax rate on highest earners to 25%. Bear in mind it's around 39% now and it was 48% under Regan.
>donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

That will tack an additional $10 trillion in deficit that Trump thinks will magically disappear without any planning on his part.

>"An analysis of Donald Trump's tax plan"
>taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan/full

>"Donald Trump’s Tax Plan Could Tack $10 Trillion onto America’s Debt"
>fortune.com/2016/03/08/donald-trumps-tax-plan-primary/

>"Donald Trump’s impossible fiscal plan"
>washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/03/07/donald-trumps-impossible-fiscal-plan/

>"Donald Trump's tax plan could land America $10 trillion deeper in debt"
>brookings.edu/research/opinions/2016/03/08-donald-trump-tax-plan-could-land-america-10-trillion-deeper-in-debt-pozen

>Analysis: Trump tax plan would cost $9.5 trillion"
>thehill.com/policy/finance/264027-analysis-trump-tax-plan-would-cost-95-trillion

>nationalmemo.com/an-engineer-explains-why-trumps-wall-is-so-implausible/

The idea that somehow this wall will be made is completely implausible, and a lot of his promised "projects" are highly unlikely to ever be possible.

Well at this point its damage control I hate hillicunt and i am not voting for her but if i had to choose it between Hillary and Trump it would have to be Hillary.

sources

I don't have a source on me and I'm lazy, but if the north Koreans think his foreign policy ideas are good, maybe you should really evaluate them

Plus putin

The only reason people dismiss Trump is because he's not a smooth trendy liberal sycophant trashing any form of nationalsm and pride in America. Nothing's more satisfying than seeing anti-Trumps literally shit their pants as he dares to massively succeed despite their tantrums.

Depends on what you want.

If you believe that the government is taking too much of your paycheck and giving the money away to people who don't deserve it, then a tax cutter like Gary Johnson would be a far better choice than Trump. If for no other reason than he has a long history of acting in the best interest of his state, rather than Trump who has openly flouted in debates that it's his goal to make himself the most amount of money possible at the expense of U.S. laws and the American people. Gary Johnson's tax cuts will theoretically be balanced by spending cuts.

If you prefer status quo, then Hillary is a better choice, odious as though she may be personally.

He is a climate denier that wants to 'cancel' the Paris treaty and disband the EPA
He is pretty much illiterate, pic related

No matter which candidate win, America loses.
Pick Trump, at least he's sometimes entertaining. Might as well get something out of it.

>people in here talking about tax plans and economics
>"anti-Trumps literally shit their pants!!!!'

Take your memes elsewhere, son. Grownups are talking here.

Listen i am not certain but i am not sure we should vote for the next president based on entertainment value.

This guy gets it.
>Source: So much win

I was a #FagfortheHag

But now I'm a #Trumptorpedo

why even vote though? It's either huckleberry cuntbun or draino train or waste your vote on some third party nobody. Idk what i'm going to do tbh

So many angry Berncucks it's okay guys

I guess resonable and sourced discussion is "shitting our pants" now. Try harder Trumpfag

Well for starters there's that time he told NYTimes he was lying about the wall and immigration policy, then refused to have them release it and denied all existence of it every time it was brought up

Watch then hop from bernie's cock to shills cunt in a heart best lol

America has done it before....
G W Bush

is this serious
because you had me at draino train

>Do not make a claim unless you have a source.

illiterates shouldn't be allowed to fucking vote

I think trump has a very narrow worldview, he seems to only be able to look at the world from a reductionist point of veiw. His polices; build wall, energy, economic are regressive.
He is just plain ignorant

Lol

found the cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=FkwMr9qVVCs

if you're really anti-voting, you could strategically vote Libertarian. They only have to hit 5% in order to get access to federal campaign funds. If you don't like the progression of the two-party dichotomy, a third voice would be a boon.

>rich fags still dumping countless gallons of water on their lawns because they want green grass
>to them the fine for doing so means fuck all
>poorfags now have less water.

Fines for stuff like that should be based off of income.

For some movie star paying even $10,000 is jack fucking shit.

No source is credible. Everyone will say want they need to tell you to get you to agree with them. Everything on the Internet is a lie. Only believe what you see for yourself.

Well I going to vote for trump because I heard rumours Hillary is actually a woman, and I will be fucked if there is a female pres

>theoretically be balanced by spending cuts

The thing we need to do that no one wants to hear is we need to raise taxes. The debt we have needs to be fixed. I would be happy if we even jut raised them to Reagan era levels. But I would strive for Ike levels. There is no spending in which enough people would agree on cutting so its time we bite the bullet and stop the debt train.

cnn.com/2016/02/29/politics/ted-cruz-new-york-times-immigration-tape/

I think that a third party candidate may win in the near future. The GOP is nearing its end and there's a lot of libertarians that may actually get some attention.

so... you will be voting for hillay then.

>This is a thread for you faggots to convince me to not vote for Trump.
i can't, trump is the correct choice

Why would any one try to convince you not to vote for the GOD EMPEROR (TM)

Seriously, he's like the king of trolls, the magician of memes...

He is our emperor, and his will is our action, his fury is our weapon, and his strength, our strength.

Build the wall.

The wall idea is stupid.
The Mexican refugees, if anything, are good for the economy as they provide cheap labor. It isn't really a problem, certainly not one we need a $25,000,000,000 wall to remedy.

Sources:
Business Insider
The Atlantic

You're lucky I'm working on a paper about this, summerfag.

Agreed. They can't drive for shit, let alone run a country.

Literally this, I've been doing this the past few elections.

Although only for president, I do vote for local and state offices.

Got a source, faggot.
You fucking would vote for trump. You find any way you can to shoot something down, just the way he does.

B A S E D

Fuck you filthy trump shill, your desperation is showing.

Wish mods would ban you cancerous pieces of shit

lmao
I agree. The libertarians could win if they didn't have the 'radical anarchist' stigma that comes with the name.

Bernie reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

The entire platform liberals attack Trump with has just been debunked by the elementary definition of their buzzword attack.

President Trump 2016

>Associate Professor of Chicana and Chicano Studies at the University of California at Los Angeles
kek

>draino train
Love it

I don't disagree, but if someone is asking my opinion, I'll give them an honest answer. If you don't like taxes, Gary Johnson is your best choice.

Personally, I think we need to raise taxes on the wealthy back to at least Reagan levels and cut government spending at the same time.

We also need to either encourage medium income home construction (via zoning law changes) or discourage foreign investment into US real estate markets (via more stringent homesteader acts) because we're entering another real estate bubble due to foreign speculation (mostly Chinese).

Heresy

>Sources:
>Business Insider
>The Atlantic
The wall just got ten feet higher, Diego.

He's a fucking douchebag and he'll destroy civilisation as we know it

The Wall is just a way for him to scapegoat minorities. He is copying the fascist playbook by gathering support from the majority by targeting a minority.

>no source credible

Your eyes are a source so can you not believe them?

>Only believe what you see for yourself

I have never seen china therefore it does not exist

I have only heard about communism so i believe its was great and no "source" you show me can disprove that.

Man get your bullshit outta here

Fuck yeah

>Your eyes are a source so can you not believe them?
not unless we are not a simulation...

He's a scam artist, incestious asshat.

>I am leader of country X
>country X has a grand total of 100,000 jobs
>fuck you we are but a small country
>illegals come in
>they take 1,000 of those jobs
>w... well dats ok. day only be takin the shitty jobs
>more come and now its 5,000
>well, those jobs sucked too
>more come in and now its 10,000
>WOW THESE GUYS ARE MAKING MY COUNTRY SO GREAT BY SUCKING US DRY!!!!!

99% sure im not but if the polls are close in Ohio i might have to. im still looking into third party. So im going to throw my vote away.

With Trump at the helm any military misunderstanding with China or Russia could escalate to war, since he'd stand on principle.

Hillary, on the other hand, has no principles- and a $10million donation to the Clinton Foundation later any incident will be brush aside and peace will reign.

Sounds about right.

>What is the 1%?

I read his book. I highlighted every time he pointed out that we have a special relationship with Israel and that Israel is so great.

Donald Trump is a neocon. He believes in the Pax Americana concept and things we have the right to wave a big fist against the rest of the world. He is economically incompetent and doesn't understand why the illegal immigrants are a problem. I fear that under Trump we'll go to war with China.

Why not vote for Trump? Because he's like Bush and Obama.

>Got a source, faggot.
No you don't, or you'd post it you stupid nigger.

That is not remotely how economics works.
Mexican refugees picking fruit does not make it harder for me to be a doctor.

I was planning on voting for trump, 'cause let's admit it, he says a lot of pretty words and pretty promises, "let's build a wall" and that shit, but being realistic, he got no idea what the fuck he's doing or what he's going to do in the future

more than two parties can be disastrous. If you think congress can hardly get things done today just imagine another voice trying too get their way.

Voting for Trump because he's not Hillary. He may be an asshole, but she's a much bigger crook.

I can tell we're in a drought because we get no rain
because the mountain lakes that I use to boat in as a kid are nearly gone now
because the reservoirs are empty
I can tell we're in a drought cause I live here, and it's a god damn drought

We don't need illegal immigration reform, we need reforms on H1B visas to make sure that Americans aren't being phased out of their jobs to underpay foreigners. A massive tax hit on H1B visa applicants would sort that problem out.

If you just flat cut out illegals you're going to run into the problems Alabama had when they did the same. "No more illegals" they said, and almost destroyed their poultry industry. Turns out legal American citizens aren't super keen on working in slaughterhouses.
>washingtonpost.com/local/alabama-law-drives-out-illegal-immigrants-but-also-has-unexpected-consequences/2012/06/17/gJQA3Rm0jV_story.html

I will try, but it only works if you love the corporate elite and hate American workers:
money.cnn.com/2015/08/17/news/companies/donald-trump-mark-zuckerberg-immigration/

I too am a Bernie supporter OP; I half wanna vote trump simply because, a country that is killed by it's allies will rebuild, a country dissolved from the inside won't.
that's why; other than that stick with Bernie, he's better.

Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu
Desu Desu Desu
>Desu Desu Desu

He supported these?
DoSomething.org has a bunch of stuff on climate change and immigrant stuff
UNICEF is just worldwide redistribution of wealth
Muhammed Ali Anything foundation with his apparent distrust of muslims.
>This picture is just very confusing

>ITT

Ya thanks for that I read the title wrong it is a PHD but ill get another source:

americanactionforum.org/research/the-budgetary-and-economic-costs-of-addressing-unauthorized-immigration-alt/

So post the fucking source you fucking faggot

Ill take bottom

Here is some bullshit I hope to see corrected when Trump is elected.

Let's tell the young folks from Wisconsin who want to go to UCLA that they need to pay out-of-state tuition, but illegals who hoped the border can pay in state.
>Doesn't get anymore out-of-state than out-of-country
>fuck you American citizens, this country is now for illegals

>ncsl.org/research/education/undocumented-student-tuition-overview.aspx

>washingtonpost.com/local/alabama-law-drives-out-illegal-immigrants-but-also-has-unexpected-consequences/2012/06/17/gJQA3Rm0jV_story.html
Nigga, please. This is an SJW piece. Consider the source:
Pamela Constable mainly covers issues related to immigration policy, immigrant communities and international figures and issues that crop up in our local and regional midst. She also reports from Afghanistan and Pakistan from time to time, since they are both countries where she has worked extensively in the past. She has worked as a foreign correspondent in Latin America and parts of Asia and the Middle East during her newspaper career, and has written several books about these regions.

>supporting Trump
>believing you are not a cuck

Bullshidd