Last thread deleted - here's the pics again of the massage girl in Edmonton sending me nudes

last thread deleted - here's the pics again of the massage girl in Edmonton sending me nudes

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/aYKTA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweet. Now let's get a link to her ad

continue, indeed, yes yes.

You're doing God's work,

Also, I don't think you got back to me on my question in the last thread: You gonna fuck her? You should unless she's crazy

More

Yes I'm going ti try to

moar, new ones

bump so thread doesnt die

What's the story OP

Oh hey, I wondered what the fuck happened.

went for a massage, wasn't an erotic place. girl was friendly, flirted a bit, asked for my number to text me a reciept. did that, and today started sending me nudes. No joke either

I'd let her massage my dick with those tits any day. Did she actually make any conversation about taking things anywhere, or just send pics?

she said she felt like teasing and showing off,

bump

Tell her to do more teasing then, it shouldn't be that late around there.

Is this the same chick?

that bush is perfect

I wish all girls took nudes this well produced, in good lighting, with a real camera.

Shit.

Put it in her pooper OP

please post more of her ass

more booty

keep posting man

god her hips and tits are ideal

did you post all your ass pics?

All the pics I have. I just texted her though, she said she'd send some close up pics on when she used to shave haha!

You think you can get her to send you more?

This girl's body is perfect

Sounds like a good deal, hopefully she sends more of her ass and tits too, they're glorious.

jesus fucking christ, that is the best body and ass ive seen in a long time, thanks op

just sent me this. What a chick lol, cant wait for my next massage

Ask her to send you a pic of her flashing you in whatever she has on right now.

she said she's going to send me pics she took with her ex bf...

said they are old but good

bump, all photos are on thread?

all that OP has been sent. he is in the process of receiving some older ones

In case the thread goes down, I made an album of what we got so far

imgur.com/a/aYKTA

That's an interesting twist. She does have a fantastic body, and I'm especially loving her tits.

God bless you op

I'm in Edmonton and would love to go get a massage from her... But if you post where she works some asshat will fuck up her shit

just make a list, and visit each place looking for her

that's like several grand in massages dude. And you never know if you got the right place because maybe she took off for lunch, or a week off for vacation...

Better just to not be weird.

I'm not that desperate

Hot chick. Get her to whip our her tits and take a pic, give her whatever BS excuse she wants to hear.

Looks like the same cheeks

missing a tattoo on the back, but it is could be before she got it

And then she died?

You didnt die from drowning in the pussy, did you, OP?

Wellp this died. I am disappoint. So long fellow Albertans. Good luck getting edm nudes.