Hello to you again, those of Sup Forums

Hello to you again, those of Sup Forums
I am here returning for the continuing of a cultural experiment. My first attempt tonight ended from lack of posting.
I was posting here the night before and a few great questions were made, I am hoping for more. For every question answered of mine I will indulge you for a question of yours.
I was given much great information about your sleep, but tonight I would like to make a question about your metabolism. I have understood that you consume other lifeforms to digest their tissues. I am familiar with this process, but not with the aggressive levels of your digestion like burning. It emits great heat, so much so you glow very distinct.
Is this heat from your cellular metabolism the product, or a side effect?

Hello mr. Alien, Welcome back

Hello, were you among those posting with me the last night?

The glowing is a side effect. The object is to transfer the energy from the life form you are consuming into yourself.

hello alienbro

thank you for returning earlier than last night, as i requested.

Many lifeforms, even many on this planet, are performing that transfer, but with much less body temperature. Mammals and avians are warm blooded and appear to be more advanced lifeforms. What are the benefits to such a high internal temperature?
Humans are the dominant species now, but at a past in your history were no predators a threat from such great heat radiation?

I am glad I could grant your request, and for having you time to converse.

WHEN /B BECOMES /X

i am eating right now as i am typing this.

yes our bodies produce heat from digestion, but we also produce heat from breathing and movement as well.

a benefit, i would think, to having such high body temperature is our speed of movement, and healing. we can heal very quickly.

i have a small burn on my left arm that has almost healed and it was given to me by a "lighter" almost 3 weeks ago.

Picture related

With the use of simple tools we were able to overcome any predator on the planet. Over a few thousand years we have built a thriving global civilization. Over the last hundred years we have traveled into space and landed on celestial bodies. Do you think we are progressing slowly?

Welcome back, Mr. Ayy Lmao.
To answer your question, our stomachs have a somewhat weak acid in them that breaks foods, such as meat or bread, into their individual nutrients. The nutrients are then absorbed by the lining of our stomachs and distributed to our body. If by "glow" you mean in a thermal way, then the average human body temperature is 98 degrees Fahrenheit. This results from our bodies having a need to stay warm, if not, blood distribution slows down and we may lose limbs from blood being stored in the center of mass, to ensure we live. Blood is a liquid and liquids freeze, as I'm sure you're aware. The slower blood flows, the longer it takes to get back to the heart to be refilled with oxygen, thus making our bodies prioritize the more important body parts, such as the heart and brain, over less important parts, such as fingers and toes.

And now for my question, what does your species think of us? Are we frightening, funny, ugly, etc.

Thank you, I will add this to my notes. You have my many condolences for your wound.
If you would like I can answer a question from you, to the best of my ability or understanding

Heres is some more data for your notes Mr. Alien.
This pic was taken on the 26th of may, 11 days ago.

Here you can see how fast the wound has healed.
I hope the pictures will be good for your data and research

Very much the opposite, your species advanced rapidly. I meant no offense by my suggesting of predation, I was simply being curious about possible shortcomings of a strength of your species.
Yes, thank you, the thermal glow of you is very great. It would make avoiding predators very hard in places I am familiar with. I am finding it very interesting about the amount of liquids in your body. I was aware your biologies were very wet, but I assumed it was a form of protection from your own heat, not being the opposite.
Thank you, this is all very fascinating for me.

question. are you familiar with the light spectrum, and how humans see light, versus your species sees light? how do our species biology differ?

My apologies, I forgot to return your answer.
I mean no offense, but we find your kind very frightening.
We hold no bad relations of placing blame however. We are understanding that all earth life, even weather and geography, is very violent, having great danger. We have understood that your race gained dominance and chance to advance by defeating the danger and violence around it. It is a world so full of resources, but also much fighting.
We have gone to great lengths to avoid being a target of yours, but are very fascinated by your kind.

Tell me, are you a Salarian from the video game "Mass Effect" if not, are you anything like them? The way you speak a out yourself reminds me of them.

Interesting. I had a theory that the natural grease our bodies produce on our skin may be toxic to alien races. Have you any thought on it?

he's probably unfamiliar with video game. give him a picture, yo.

another question, are you male or female? does your species have genders, and how do you reproduce?

It is a very confusing thing me.
I am to understand that your species can only detect a small fraction of the "electromagnetic spectrum"? But your brain can take the absorbed radiation and create an idea of all your surroundings? It is also your primary perception sense, yes?
My kind can detect radiation, but I think it is much different than your sight. I do not understand your colors fully, but I think they are labels for your sections of radiation like your notes are for sounds. Would this be correct?

True. Here is a picture. According to the game, they're an amphibious race who have a rainforest planet. Very wet. It's said due to their fast metabolisms, they have a lifespan of 30-40 Earth years.

Yes we "see" a small portion of the electromagnetic spectrum and call it visible light. may i ask how your species detects their surroundings if you do not have normal sight?

also can you see the images we are posting on this board? how do you interact with the outside world?

Just like names given to different notes or frequency of sound, the same is done for a very small band of the em spectrum.

Unfortunately is correct, I have no knowledge of this media.
The protective coating of your kind's skin is not a poison to us. We have our own protective chemical coatings, much like yours, for parasites and harmful radiation.
My kind reproduces "sexually" as opposed to "asexually" if I have understood these words, but have no biological genders. When we pair to mate, each shares a genetic parcel with the mate, and each develops a new infant. I am to understand that "pregnancy" and birth are very traumatic for your species, the female becoming crippled. It is not such an encumbrance for us, so neither must care for the other during the development.

Also, I am to understand that you celebrate the assignment of rare post numberings? If I am understanding this than you have my congratulations on your "quad get", yes?

okay real important question.

are you here with us on earth at a specific place and time?
or are you communicating to us through another unknown dimension? how are you doing so?

Yes, on this board we celebrate the rarest gets.

thanks alienbro. this is only my second time getting quads.

Earth plants (primary organisms that draw energy directly from out star) evolved to utilize a narrow band (two small sets of wavelengths) of electromagnetic energy. This allows them to minimize the amount of rare earth metals required for their growth, which is good since elements 1, 5, 6, and 8 are very common here with our third generation star.

Since the plants absorb this color very well, they reflect others, which makes them easy to tell apart from other objects by using a very narrow bandwidth of light.

Paradoxically it takes a much more complex structure and more energy to have detail recognition between close but distinct "colors" than it does to have the ability to detect a wider range of em radiation, but it makes sense for the ecology we evolved in.

If your kind "see" in a different way than us, how do you view the screen we are typing back and forth to eachother currently?
Some more wounds for your research. The human body can recover from many things. This finger is completely normal now.

damn bro, that's gnarly. what happened?

I swung under a large gate used to stop cars and my pinky got caught inbetween these gates, crushing inwards on it.

I am unfamiliar with this species, but my home is a very dry place.
This is very helpful, you have my thanks.
This is a difficult thing to be explaining. I interact with my limbs just as your kind, though I do not possess bones as your kind does.
We perceive our world through many means, we have organs that detect radiation, and organs that detect vibrations. With these we are aware of our surroundings within a small distance. I am detecting the radiation from the screen, as that is how this device communicates. I can tell the difference between the "frequencies" if I am reading the diagrams correctly, but I do not know if this is the same as your colors.

ITT - Quite possibly the most autistic person you will see on this entire site.

tl;dr - john titor if he was an alien fag.

Does your kind have any "Dank Memes"?
Also, what do your people refer to themselves as?

I and a group of others and our overseers are currently in hiding on Earth, in a few civilizations, there is no dimensional affliction.
Thank you greatly, this was very helpful. You have my many thanks for explaining this in a way I could quickly understand. I will take note of all of this fascinating interplay between species.

you're trying. that's all that matters to us, alienbro. you're one of us behind that screen

i am curious still, do you have extra-dimensional travel?

such as worm holes

also do you know how our history will unfold in the coming years, or are you stuck on this date and time like the rest of us?

answers
never mind that post.

but i got dubs. so yeah.

so let me get this straight, everyone in this thread believes op is an alien who posts memes and comes to Sup Forums for basic human anatomy and information that could be found way easier online, in a library or at any practicing doctors office.

this isn't /x/ guys

so how did you and your species end up on earth?

I have witnessed your triple! Congratulations to you.
All societies have memetics, yes? Ideas that exist beyond those that know? It is hard for me to translate, you have my apologies.
My kind calls ourself "Jullarin", if I am understanding your letters correctly.

Heres why this is fiction.

1. Motive. What is the motive for advanced species to study us? Absolutely none, if you were able to make it to this planet and observe us, our actions are far from the concern of your advancements.

2. Probability. What are the chances an intelligent life form actually exists in its "Goldilocks" zone? Slim to none.

3. Translation. How can you interpret our language? How can we be sure you understand symbology when even HUMANS have a hard time translating each other let a lone an alien life form with "senses" differing from ours.

4. Even if intelligent life were to exist, what are the chances it will be more advanced than us?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is 100% no way in hell intelligent beings exist in the universe and even if they did they would likely be uncompatible with ALL forms of our language and culture.

No, everyone in this thread is having fun explaining the world to someone radically different because it's a fun mental exercise.

That, and OP is engaging in polite rational conversation, which even if totally made up is a 100-fold improvement over your average thread.

Fuck off normie, Ree, etc.

Oh another thing.
We have life on this planet and we only consider one species sentient and that is us.
So if sentient life is rare on a planet that actually supports life then its going to be even rarer in the observable universe.

and i like alienbro. He might type funny, but he's a hell of a lot more polite to me than anyone else.

I have no knowledge of what will unfold in the future.
I don't fully understand your question, is not all travel through dimensions? I am fearing our understanding of sciences does not translate well. If you are asking about our travel between planets, I am not in a position to care for our technology, and do not know it's specifics.
I have done basic research, and made many questions about it. I have factual recordings, but the data makes little sense to me.
I decided to use my allotment in the cultural experiment to receive descriptions from the primary source. I have saved a small number of images to post with, as I was understanding it was customary, is this not correct?

Go back to space nigger.

Come on, the ayy lmao is our bro

Checked and also weird I was researching john titor earlier today.

I am delighted by your defense of me. I enjoy that this is enjoyed by you as well, but there is no need to instigate conflict. This forum was chosen exactly because no one would believe us, it is declared that all posts are fiction, correct? I was aware that many posts would attempt to be "troll" creatures, it was to be expected. I have yet to be called "faggot" this night so it is a good night, correct?

Faggot

shit, you're right. all travel is though dimension. you're 100% correct.

so how did you learn the English alphabet and do you have any human friends? or are we to scary to have friendships with?
i understand if you do not want to be my friend. many of us humans are violent and do not like each other. that's why i understand you would rather be safe and not in harms way.

and yes, you are my friend behind that monitor screen. we accept what you have to say, no matter how wacky or outrageous it may be. you are our brother (bro for short). which is family.

no ones called you a fag yet because you're more entertaining than 3/4ths the posts on this board.

Hey OP, what is "Kurrolee" or whatever you told us last night like? Are the beings there like humans, or would they be considered scary to us?

nice dubs. i second this question alienbro.

I wasn't here yesterday, so you might have answered this, but what does your species look like?

Your doubles and namecalling welcome me, and are checked
The English alphabet was easy enough to learn, but the language was made of many small rulings that proved difficult to understand. I have not yet communicated with other teams to see if they had a more simple experience learning the language of the civilizations they were assigned.
However I had help from friends of your kind, humans. We have become friends with a small group that we understand to be good, and trust to our protection. I am sure you would make a friend of mine very well, but I can not find a way to contact you, for many reasons of safety.
I have researched autism as I was understanding it as a disease, but found it to be a mental position. This testing appears less official, but does this image mean I am or am not an autistic?

so there are teams of your species all around the world, learning separate languages besides english?

also you were very interested in how we sleep last night.
This got me thinking, how do you rest? does your species not take naps, or are they shorter than our 7-8 hour long rests.

"Kurrolee" is my home, my planet, where I am from.
It is difficult for me to explain. We are not shaped like humans. You are taller than us when standing. We have many more limbs, around our central mass. I am understanding many Earth species are having "bilateral symmetry"? We do not have that, but have "radial symmetry" if I am reading this correctly.

what device are you using to communicate with us on this website? a computer? how did you obtain that?

>smaller than us
>many more limbs
Alienbro is not just any alien he's a spider alien holy shit
Do you guys have jokes or things you find humorous? Tell us something funny if you do please

>radial symmetry
so, do you mean something like this?

That is correct, it is very interesting to me. We do not have anything like your sleep. When sustenance is scarce or weather is dark or disaster we can become dormant, but we do not stop functioning every night time like you seem to.
My apologies for the slow posting, the verification input is difficult for me. Many have been of "store fronts" and I cannot discern them from other buildings with accuracy

Everything we do produces heat, but usually as a side effect.
When our blood temperature gets below 37.5°C, it becomes a product until it's at 37.5°C again.
I have a very strange metabolism, i can eat like a landwhale and i don't get fat, i have a huge amount of energy stored, and if i use it by doing active things that require a lot of energy, i will grow bigger muscles very fast.

you're Fine alienbro. these captchas are really annoying but its necessary to make sure programs aren't advertising on the board.

ive gotten lots of rivers, oceans and bodies of water lately.

speaking of water, do you drink water? how do you receive nourishment? are you a omnivore, carnivore, or herbivore? or use photosynthesis?

We have human allies, and the overseers have permitted us to use the computers to conduct research, and I am very delighted by this.
Not not like that, I wish I could better describe it. I am not permitted to share an image of us.
We do find humor in things, but I am understanding it to be different than your kinds. We have observed "laughter" but do not experience it.
To share something funny is complex. I find humor in small things. I have found many Earth animals funny, like a squirrel that seemed to not understand which way to run but seemed to be in a great hurry to get there. And a bird that seemed to want attention but than fled when I attempted to approach. That greatly amused me.

is your research done for a hostile purpose? or are your intentions peaceful?

also what about the galactic counsel. does a galactic counsel exist, like space government? what are the humans roll in this?

i heard rumors of a galactic war over earth. but i thought it was just a troll.

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Occasionally we imbibe water, but only when needed. We have not encountered anything on Earth with a similar biology, but it shares traits with the plants' photosynthesis.
Our bodies simply absorb energy from chemical reactions. We intake the materials required to make those chemicals when they deplete. Our society has advanced in the ways to prepare this, in a way that minimizes the waste products. We spend as time as possible under solar radiation, as it help for boosting the effects of the reactions though it is not necessary.
I post during the night because we perform our chores during the day trying to maximize time under your home star.

Seconding this question. We could be unaware of impending alien doom

Nice quads.
Oh, but I have a question. How do you stay concealed during the day, if there's satellites in space (also, assuming that you live in a remote location)? Do you have some sort of disguise?
I'm sure that if someone caught wind of you, they'd send SOMEONE in to investigate. Did they? Or are you even allowed to disclose?

try using google and youtube for the information you want noob

Our research is pure scientific. By understanding the processes of foreign species we expand our culture, and possibly discover an idea we would not have otherwise created.
I know of no council for this galaxy, or ruling bodies. To attempt dominance over others is an act of war, and usually results in conflict. Species that make war beyond their home rarely last very long, it is expensive and unwise.
If I am understanding this is a riddle? I would answer "As much as it wanted" but I do not know if there is a pun or underlying meaning

nice quads alienbro.

how many limbs do you have?
Do you guys have fingers on your hands? how many?
we have five

are you familiar with the humans "high five"?

because you're not here with me right now this image will be the next best thing.

i hope you can see the color okay. its very colorful.

do you have any more questions for us alienbro?

I am curious to know if this thread is being watched by human government officials?

To my knowledge you are in no danger that is not your own. Being unaware is frightening, so we must pay attention to the best.
We are able to exist in safety thanks to the help of kind human friends and clever plans. Your mechanical satellites are a concern to be sure, but no more than other random chances. Every world has many eyes, we try to be discrete. Beyond that I am not permitted to explain, but we are confident in our safety, though I am grateful for the concern of yours

how long is your lifespan in earth years?

I am familiar, and would celebrate with one for you if we were meeting. Our kind has 9 major limbs, each with a primary and secondary digit, and 9 lower limbs without digits. Is this helpful?
I do have more questions made, but I must leave for a small time to attend more chores.If this thread is still function when I return I will greatly enjoy the continue of our talks

I must ask: how does your species interact with sound? For us, we experience sound through our the detection of preasure waves in the air around us, which is then interpreted by our brains. Do you have a similar process?

take care of your chores and do what you must so you can return. i will await your return.

>9 major limbs each with a secondary digit, and 9 lower limbs without digits.

bumping thread with my rendition of what alienbro looks like.

jesus i cant believe i used mspaint for this.

bump
keeping this alive for as long as i can

i hope he's not offended i used green because i didn't know what his skin color would be. he said he drinks water occasionally so i know he's got a mouth. i didn't know how many eyes he has so i assumed hes got two.

hopefully alienbro will correct my rendition when he returns.

the glowing isnt really a biproduct of eating, however we are required to intake other living things and breathe in order to keep ourselves "glowing" we naturally glow snek user.. it is our life force, we are incomplete beings unable to sustain ourselves and must devour other living things and breathe in order to prolong our energy within this body.. however doing so also causes this body to age.. and that is another complicated matter.

bumping.

Bamp

Yo Mr.Alien you look all this shit up on Google you don't need us faggy fags to tell you.

Excuse me Mr. Alien but I am curious, are the bodies of your species carbon based like ours? If not have you studied the effect the difference has?

Ultimately, it is not lifeforms that we consume, it is the complex carbonic molecules. We extract electro-mechanical energy from the breaking of complex carbon bonds. The extraction process and the preceding energy operation is what creates the glow. However, you may note that the glow of some animal lifeforms is much much brighter than others.
The chemical processes and their components are designed to operate at common earth tempratures ranging from 285-314 Kelvin. This is not the case in the more recent climate processes of the earth in all sections where there is land mass, and animal cells evolved in 2 of the 5 classes of vertebrate animals that allow them to function optimally in a range of environments. It's internal climate control.

will he return?!

If not, i hope to see alienbro tomorrow night.

he says hes got more questions for us.

I want alien sex so bad.

bump