ITT: We post FB friends, and other anons say how they would fuck them

ITT: We post FB friends, and other anons say how they would fuck them.

>inb4 "with my penis, you fucking retard?!"

How would you use her?

i'd shave her head bald
lube her whole body
then fuck her face and throatfuck her and then move the cum into her ass and pussy and impregnate her via manual scooping

grab her hair in my fists and use it as leverage as i slam my cock down her throat. ill make her look me in the eyes as I violate her mouth, making her gag and choke. after i blow my load over her face ill clean my cock off with her hair.

How would you?

get this autistic shit out of here

I'd throw pour that drink up her ass, then fuck her up the ass right over that table. Her cute little face streaked with tears. Then I turn her around and fuck her face, then give her a nice big facial.

I would force her to chew up all my food then regurgitate it into my mouth, bird style

after a few drink i take her back to my place. we fool around a bit but shes tired and drunk so she passes out.

I get a back of marbles and slowly push as many as I can into her ass and wait till morning. i wake her by slowly licking her cunt, and as she stirrs she feels something in her bowels and an orgasm building.

when she comes, she loses control and shits out dozens of glass balls from her ass. her eys go wide as she feels them shoot out of her as she cums, causing her to scream in shock and pain.

fuck u cunt get used to it
no shit you have to shave her whole head and lube the freshly exposed hair pores but make sure you fuck her ear as well so she would go blind in one side and have hard of hearing, and everytime she tries to hear out of that cummed ear hole, she will remember the desecrated ear only to remember my glorious semi-ominous cum presence in her virgin ears, that will be the divine retribution! the BANE of my very existence, and after she remebers being desecrated, i'll pierce her ear with a dick earring and padlock that shit down so her sacred virginity will forever be locked away, taking her integrity as long as innocence away, sealing any connection to the outside world whatsoever!!!!!!

also rip ali/kimbo
you won't be missed

i was referring to the image, but you know, you can still shitpost, it is Sup Forums after all

wtf

I can't really take down the image I posted, because you know, it's the INTERNET.

there is a delete button, you know

I'd poopoo on her peepee

>
make the brunette flip a coin; if its heads she fucks blondie in the ass with a baseball bat till she cums. if tails then blondie has to work a fist into her friends cunt and ass.

now, for these two.

For the left one, I would obviously trim her eyebrows off.

Hmmm..

For the blonde one, I would punch twice, one left straight to her sternum, hopefully breaking her First Thoracic Vertebrum and deliver a right hook straight into her jaw

after having tenderized the two emotionally and physically, I would proceed to pour scalding hot oil onto their lips and eyes and fuck them with a paper sack over their heads, after I ejaculate at least twice, I would take off the bags one by one and be disgusted at what I just fucked

I'd strip her naked then fuck her from behind pulling her pigtails, then I'd turn her around and make her suck my dick while I pull her pigtails forcing her to gag on my cock, then id bust all over her face and tits

seriously dude? fuck is wrong witchu

i would cook that lemur up on a grill and make her eat it. then i'd have her puke the lemur meat onto my naked flesh as i sang that one "i like to move it move it" song from the movie madagascar. the song would devolve into various primate noises as i flailed around, destroying everything in my reach. eventually i would settle down enough to violently penetrate her, moving rhythmically from vagina to anus. she would screech in pleasured agony like an ecstatic banshee as lemur slime fell off of my body and onto her, my primate phallus stretching her tight holes into caves for me to take primal shelter as a flood of tadpoles fill them in a hurricane of pleasurable release

Why all dem ugly sluts using this dogface thing? Wtf its so stupid and you cant hide dogface with dogface

Dayum...

Would tear that shirt off and titfuck her until every drop of my cum was covering her face and chest.

i'd fuck the shit out of this one.

10/10 you should become writer

Wwyd b?

Go over her house for dinner. Her parents obviously feed her well

what would you guys do to this one?
she's a sweet, innocent girl who probably hasn't been touched by any guy before.

10/10 would move it move it

Then I would dress her up in a bunnygirl outfit and then fuck her gently and sweetly.

I'd pin her to the floor of a club while railing her ass. Everyone would be invited to pour drinks on her and humiliate her while I did so.

she would leave a humiliated, broken mess.

more details? i have a lot of pics of her

oh that would be hot. what about her ass? any anal play?

what do girl butts smell like?

feces

How would you fuck this mom and her daughters?

use the mom's pussy as a glass holder while i take turns in both the daughters
as i came into the ass of the left daughter, she would shit out the come into the glass, where the right daughter has to drink out of her mother's pussy cup without taking it out.
i'll kidnap the left daughter and wife the shit out of her after that though

which one would you do and how?

what's happening here?

Anybody?

wrong cinda drill head

>implying you know what she was drilling

I'd fuck the mom while her daughters watched.
Do her missionary, then doggystyle, and fuck her hard to make her moan loudly while telling her girls how good her pussy feels and how much I love fucking her.
Occasionally call a daughter over to french kiss her while I keep fucking her mother.

Then get the daughters on their knees together with their mom, and make the daughters run their tongues and lips along my shaft until I cum over their mom's face.

girl on the right.

facefuck her,would love to give her a facial, got more?

holy shit left is really nice would do her doggy style post more

anal, got more?

anyone?

looks like she is great at cowgirl. post more

more

Now thats a face I would love to fuck

nice, color pics?

nobody likes her?

Teach her philosophy and maybe give her better photoshop ideas

Which one and how

middle, i'd pull her hair and force my cock in her ass

more of her?

I bet the 12 yr old cutie would like that

>12 yr
She's way too hot to be twelve.

well she is

hell yeah post more

Damn.

Well, I guess my dick would be getting me in jail.

super nice post lots