Lets do this Sup Forums

Lets do this Sup Forums

start off by saying Hi or something like that, if she replies. give her the Navy Seal copypasta

OP is def not a faggot. Don't let me down.

Reroll

OP here. Waiting.

samefag?

evening m'lady such a prosperous time a day to indulge in some chit-chat if i do say so myself

Okay

win

WANNA SEE MY PEE PEE HOLE?

Done. Dubs or 69 for next

whats UPP LOL

come over and lick my asshole while you finger my cock hole and I'll give you brown reward followed by white success cream

"so... i was wondering. could i sniff your feet after a long day at work?"

fam? you a nigger cause i don't fuck no niggers

maybe we should just talk about how I want to ram my cock in your ass

"ur mom has it going on xD"

I can't sleep...my sister just me head!! So cool! Ever fuck your brother?

reroll

lets just get naked and send pics..I have a raging 3 incher

very cute. omg sooo goodo,, yess!

send me a pic of that hot dad of yours so i can jerk it

reroll

OMG..just rubbed peanut butter on my dick and my dog licked it off...

The game. You lost.

She was looking kinda dumb with a finger and a thumb in the shape of an L up my ass hole

OMG..just rubbed pennies on my dick and my jew licked it off...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

can I lick your asshole and call you mommy?

Navy seals Copypasta pls

Link to JFK clip

rollin'

can you call me daddy?

You would be my first white girl, please talk to me. Some nigger made me suck his dick in the tire section at Walmart..fucker..Now I don't know weather to kill myself or go buy a new tire

"Well split my dick and call me Caitlyn.

Jesus Fucking Christ?
What clip is this?

What's your take on uninvited dick pics?

ROLL

Win

WINRAR

roll for this

Winrar

Hey im about to send a pic of my dick to this other girl. Could you take a look at it first and give me your honest opinion?

Win

DO TRIPS OVERRIDE????

Fives demands

Another winrar

Will send both in honour of trips

Same thing if she isn't already asleep.

Okay, now do Navy seals Copypasta

God dammit

off by 1 fuck

"Jack my ween you whore"

yeah this one

Samefag

Yessir, there ain't nothing like a 3 millimeter peeter.

stacy im breaking up with you gagagaggausdassdgasgdasofheasdhfopszg0'[druhj'[zdhixfg\[hi

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Rolling

what the fuck did i just attempt to read

lol your on Sup Forums

God I'm such a fag for you. I mean, I'm so jealous you'll get to snob on my cob and all I get to do is look down in jealousy.

Saitama can.

Rolling for this

are you a pig? cuz i'd love to tie you up and put my dick in you lol

roolll

winrar, op deliver pls

Winrar

you poor faggot

Win

Bread

She hasn't responded. Should I keep going or what?

yo stacey its me, chad thundercock. are you coming over to trade body fluids or what fam

Keep going.

If she still doesn't respond, send a dick pic.

im gonna take this anons suggestion and send one to my college professor wish me luck

Kek. Do this OP, but wait like 5 minutes

Rolling for this

Post ending in 7 gets it

69 GET

OP you gotta send a dick pic later now

Should go smoothly. Remember to screenshot.

Put your left foot in and your dick on fire

I sent one to my cousin too for good measure

roll

I'm not stuck in here with you. You're stuck in here with me!

gets what

u want sum fuk?

Fuck you, you dirty landwhale. I never wanted to fuck you anyway. You women are all so fucking condescending, never responding. You're a fat piece of shit anyway.

Oh shit, I was just masturbating furiously to the thought of you in a fur suit and my dick just popped off onto the ground! Wanna see?

ITS VERY BIG

ROLLING FOR THIS

>for you

Dam sun