Friend knows I'm a creepy pervert now

>friend knows I'm a creepy pervert now.
Anons what do I do?

Have you considered suicide?

Well, what happened?

Kill yourself. Simple

Get creepier. No regrets.
My friends know I stalk their FB pages incessantly, but I'm honest about it so they're chill.

I'm made an comment about how much I like little girls. Or how I have hard time controlling myself around them. For reference I'm talking about 8 yr olds.

Yes allot.

Everyone reveals things about themselves they wish they hadn't sooner or later.

We all learn to forgive ourselves for our various and sundry mistakes and shortcomings, or we learn to thrill from the shame, depression, and anxiety that come from not forgiving ourselves.

what our friends do is up to them.

No one has had a more difficult time in this regard than I.

You have learned something user. Don't need to relearn it.

This

See a mental health professional.

See a mental health professional. Its one thing to be attracted to children but its completely another to be "unable to control yourself around them."

But I said I'd never do anything to girls. I do t think I need help I love them.

It is very unhealthy to "love" 8 yo girls in that way, and it's especially bad if your string attraction is visible to people around you when you're near them. See. A. Mental. Health. Professional.

I thought i deleted that post...

This
Was supposed to be its replacement

Story?

What are people gonna do if they see it..?

What do you mean by "can't control /uncontrollable" ?

I said I have a hard time controlling it. I mean like I can't help but stare or get a strong urge to grope them.

submit to your desires, you know you want to. Post results

If I brought my 8 yo daughter out somewhere in public and caught an adult man eyeing her up our staring at her, I would most certainly make it clear to that person that he is not to look at her or be near her anymore. If you do more than just look (ex: take pics, breathe heavily, hide a boner, etc), I'd tell her to go to the bathroom and then lay you the fuck out and make sure that everyone knew what you were doing.

mfw I'm waiting in the bathroom

Man why would you make such a scene of it.

Man why would you take pictures of my 8 yo daughter you worthless shithead, are you dense? This is why you need professional help.

Maybe cause I like little girls I guess. Don't think I could get help anyway, my parents wouldn't allow it.

Replace parents with little girls. Done.

It was a rhetorical question. The point being that, although not illegal to take pictures or stare, it is extremely socially unacceptable and insinuates quite strongly that you wish to have sex with children, which IS illegal and even more socially unacceptable. And if you don't want to ask your parents to get you help, then get the help yourself. You do not want to stay on this road, it gets worse quicker than you can compensate. Please get help.

Challenge Juan Manuel Marquez to a fist fight in Mexico

My 8 yr old sister has a crush on me...

Not op but
>weed

Meant for