Is it just me or is US gun culture REALLY fucked up? I mean look at this shit...

Is it just me or is US gun culture REALLY fucked up? I mean look at this shit. Teaching a 4 year old girl to kill - what the fuck?

liveleak.com/view?i=8ad_1481982635

Other urls found in this thread:

americangunfacts.com
google.com/search?q=klerk getz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice meme (the pic and the video)

at least they arent nu-males like us

>tfw guns are much more often used to protect than to harm

With that, all of your arguments become irrelevant.

Why would swamping the country with a massive amount of both legal and illegal handguns while at the same time having 90% of all new gun purchases guns be done by a 3% minority be fucked up?

Guns don't stop the crazies??? Heeellooo, Dylann Roof said he didn't kill drug dealers because they shoot back, this is why they go to schools and churches dumbass, they are gun-free zones aka easy prey zones

World is a cruel, Life is a war literally. Nothing wrong with killing enemies.

That 4 year old girl seems to be having no problem with a the 5 pounds of pressure it takes to pull that trigger. Either the gun's modified or she's a tiny badass.

I'm not familiar with that gun but it sounds like a little .22

That's up for discussion.

literally only third world shitholes require you to be armed to be safe from getting murdered

why is this a source a pride for you people

Isoroku Yamamoto
Fleet Admiral and Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN) during World War II

>You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

We are why Anatawanihongohanashimasen, you don't speak Japanese. You are welcome faggot

Didn't we nuke Hiroshima because we were afraid of fighting Japanese teenagers with sticks? Maybe we're just a couple of pussies.

Teaching a child to shoot is very important. It's a good lesson in discipline and respect

It's better for them to understand and respect guns rather than being afraid of them.

It isnt. Guns are used, I believe 74x more, for protection than for harm. Dont quote me, look it up.

>It has been declared this attribution is "unsubstantiated and almost certainly bogus, even though it has been repeated thousands of times in various Internet postings. There is no record of the commander in chief of Japan’s wartime fleet ever saying it.", according to Brooks Jackson in "Misquoting Yamamoto" at Factcheck.org (11 May 2009), which cites Donald M. Goldstein, sometimes called "the dean of Pearl Harbor historians", writing "I have never seen it in writing. It has been attributed to the Prange files [the files of the late Gordon W. Prange, chief historian on the staff of Gen. Douglas MacArthur]".

No soldier wants to have to shoot 12 year old schoolgirls charging at them with spears.

Those nukes saved many American AND Japanese lives. Don't be a fucking retard

Killing is a natural thing for humans. Buy a gun, my Swede. The risk is only 3 years prison. But the reward is a feeling of protection and safety.

>guns are much more often used to protect than to harm

do you mean civilians using guns or "gun use" as a whole?

Since when do we listen to "Goldstein". He simply lied because the quote is pro-gun

I know the quote. It's erroneous. (Also we are having a discussion.)

If you have an entire country fighting you tooth and nail, it really doesn't matter what they're armed with.

American's have tried everything, do you not understand you libtard cuck?

Actually, the vast majority of gun deaths are due to self harm. They're basically portable suicide booths. I wonder how much of whatever stat you're going to pull up is "self-defense" against people the shooter originally assaulted, or against people who weren't armed.

Ar her age I only got to shoot BB gun.

As a whole I believe.

Mass shootings definitely are a problem, but they are extremely rare. The amount of publicity they get make them seem like a common thing, but you have to remember how many guns are actually in the US. 1 mass shooting is already enough, but what would happen if multiple victims were trained and armed?

I did a quick search for you

americangunfacts.com

Take the website with a grain of salt, Im not using it as a source.

I'm not convinced that you're not a Conservative Buzzword Bot. A ConBuzzBot.

Depends on the subject, but Im definitely pro-gun. Put up a sign that says youre armed on your front door and you wont be messed with.

The source for the self defense figure is controversial, to say the least.

google.com/search?q=klerk getz

What we do know without a doubt is that suicides outnumber homocides 2:1.

If the sign works, why would you need the actual gun?

And let's be honest. Do we really have an issue with black people shooting each other all the time?

Thats what I meant. Whether its direct or indirect, the "gun" is protecting you.

Now with that in mind, "gun free" signs arent very intimidating, are they?

Yes. And I also don't like rural white middle aged people shooting themselves. Some of us still have a bit of our humanity left, you cretin.

What's wrong with people being able to kill themselves?

Of course not. Which is why, if I wanted earnest, healthy, and respectable human contact of any sort, I'd live in a place plastered with them.

Obama shouldn't have retracted his "clinging to guns and bibles" comment. It was the kind of truth we weren't ready for but needed to hear all the same.

It's usually over things that don't need to be as terrible as they are. And I use "tragic" to mean something that shouldn't have happened and should be prevented in the future, and not a, "Please believe I'm not a sociopath in regards to this issue," card.