I need help Sup Forums ! , i got this rash on my inner thigh and alittle below my belly...

i need help Sup Forums ! , i got this rash on my inner thigh and alittle below my belly , i have 1 bump above my dick like where the pubes are , just need to make sure its not hiv or anything

You have the mecha-herpes, unfortunately the only known cure is stage four prostate cancer.

If you amputate your dick, it won't spread

Its the herps, my commiserations OP.

help a fellow 4chaner out lol , im worried

99% sure that's mild herpes.

Though if you are lucky it could just be a really bad case if ingrown hairs but...my gut is saying herpes.

Just go to a planned parenthood and get it tested. It's stupid cheap there.

Also, wrap it up next time.

am i fucked for life or can they come off

Skin heals. Stop scratching it.

looks like your hair follicles are clogged, maybe by sweat, or dirt, oil from your skin possibly. not a medfag, but used to get them on my thigh area when i would sweat a lot from sports.... just clean better, and if you're really worried see a dr or dermatologist.

but really... its the hiv

Describe your rash.
Are there pustules/pimples?
Does it itch?
Does it burn?
Does it get better or worse under any conditions?
Does it go away and come back?
Do you suspect anything based on recent encounters?

if you just had sex, it's friction burns

i have been playing sports alot and sweating alot , and i would sometimes forget to shower for the day but the next day i will , and they are redish , they dont really burn or itch only if i start like fucking with it then it will start to itch , but other than that if i leave it alone it dont itch

are you OP?

Looks like herpes brother. But like 90 percent of people have it now so whatever.

Not really. The numbers are still 1/4, unless you include non-genital herpes like cold sores and acne, in which case yeah, almost everybody has some kind of herpes.

Scabies aka mites

That was my suspicion too. If that's the case, then OP would say it itches more at one time of the day than the other. Also that it's spreading.

Definitely cancer. Put windex on it

i would kinda say it itches more during the day , but anyways thats my belly

Have there been any changes in your household or things you come in contact with that might be a source of an allergic reaction? Such as laundry soap, new foods, new animals, any other chemicals you're not normally around?
Have you been sweating more than usual?
Has something like this ever happened to you before?

Nah, man. He's clearly a mac user. Windex only works on windows. ;-)

SELF BUMPING BECAUSE ITS FUCKING THIS. I HAD IT ONCE, IT GOES AWAY QUICKLY

ive been playing basketball alot more and started sweating alooot , and i also have a cat that goes out and shit and she recently had babies and they stay inside now but ive been javing this for like almost a week

I notice in the picture the rash looks like it is bleeding in some places. Have you been rupturing the skin when you scratch it? Does anything come out apart from blood?

no blood comes out when i scratch

In the first pic there are clearly red scabs, but okay.
So no pustules?
No persistent itching unless you agitate it?
No pain, no spreading, everything's fine apart from the fact that you have this rash?
But it has been around for a week solid?

It sounds like an allergic reaction to something or general irritation that more attention to hygiene could solve. Unless there's something you're not mentioning.

Have you tried calling a 24-hour nurse? You local clinic/hospital should have one you can speak with free of charge.

thats the little part starting to on my other thigh , i think its spreading but i havent seen anything anywhere else on my body except that area

For the most part, the only symptoms you've described are generic rash symptoms.
Yeah, the rash looks like it could be something more serious, but a lack of symptoms suggests that it's just a rash.