Which youtuber do you despite the most? Pic related, leafys a asshole and a prick in my opinion

Which youtuber do you despite the most? Pic related, leafys a asshole and a prick in my opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kwt2WnRnh_I
youtube.com/watch?v=9BEtedxT7fA
youtube.com/watch?v=WA-q4pXd0Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=UqhM_3ryICc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one cares user

He is literally Sup Forums

Nah, more like reddit, reddit is fokin sheit

I feel like such an outcast being the only person In my school that hates leafy. Oh wait I guess I'm already an outcast since I go on Sup Forums.

>despite
>a asshole
YouTube kiddies confirmed for underage faggots

It's all shit

>I feel like such an outcast being the only person In my school that hates leafy.
Everything about this is underage cringe

Tied between that nigger veggie psycho nigger guy... leafy.... and pewdiepie... I wish they'd all die in a fire.

Plot twist. He's a teacher.

sdfghj

Nah, virgin stains is alright

How's it feel to be living cringe?

>tfw I have a full script written up for a video
>dont have the draw to actually make it interesting and funny
>just seems to drag on

ugh I want to do something simple but everythings already been done before

Keemstar.
Leafyishere is not so bad.

You actually watch any of that youtube vlog bullshit that everyone puts out now?
Youtube is only good for listening to music these days.

i hate how youtubers always act like they have a normal job. you sit in a room and make funny voices over a video for a few hours a few times a week. oh you gotta use twitter oh no oh you gotta interact with fans oh no. they act like it's such a fucking big deal when in reality most of them are manchildren with no sense of responsibility.

for a normal person being a youtuber would be the easiest fucking job in the world. same with twitch streamers. these idiots make six figures literally playing video games. they're always tired or worn out from "editing videos" or some other garbage excuse.

I just wish one of them would speak up and be like man my life is fucking awesome i barely do any work and i make a good amount of money. then they could convince everyone to stop moaning and groaning like fucking babies all over vlogs and twitter etc

tl;dr fuck youtubers, all of them

>school
Kys

>this post brought to you by someone that has never worked as an entertainer and has never edited multiple hours of video down to a watchable length video

fuck off. people do monotonous bullshit all day for normal jobs that never amounts to anything. boo hoo i spent 4 hours today editing my youtube video

seriously go fuck off you probably have a youtube channel with 200 subscribers acting like you know something about how much effort these idiots put in. successful youtubers are whiny babies.

you're telling me leafy takes hours to edit his fucking videos? F U C K O F F

>Leafy
>Keemstar

This is a hard one. Then again, if Leafy died, Keem would have basically no content. So Leafy.

Well said

Kek
Underrated post

What a compelling and thoughtful argument.
How about we take a channel like Fun has, for example. The channel usually posts 1-2 videos per day of ranging from 15 to 30 minutes in length. They have at least 9 members in office, all of which are editors when they aren't being comedians. It takes 9 people to produce only a couple videos a day.
I don't know anything about leafy, I've never seen a single video from him, but I expect it is also a pretty tough job if he does it alone.

Filthy frank

Jealous

considering i don't know what "Fun" is and typing it into youtube gives me some music channel I really don't give a shit how much effort your random channel that probably operates more like a TV show than anything else acts like. they clearly don't even know what they're doing on youtube if they have a whole fucking office dedicated to making youtube videos. that sure is some corporate bullshit trying to cash in on a dumb new generation

Funhaus. Apologies, I'm typing on mobile.

Do you want more of my gf? Roll trips and you get the tits.

tl dr

why wouldn't I be? sit around and pretend to care about my videos and collect patreon money. you're proving my point. their life is easy. they need to stop complaining and creating drama and acting like they're struggling constantly

If it's so easy why don't you do it

fucking this
YT became shit after monetization
It's not a job,it should be a hobby,with randomic uploads,just like it was before 08/09

drop out, and being autistic by learning leafy's humor

sure is summer as fuck up in here. as someone who's pushing 30, i don't give a shit about youtubers that i don't enjoy - i just don't watch their videos. though if i had to pick i guess matthew santoro because his thumbnails always have his annoying fucking smile and pearly white teeth and i have to see that sometimes. basically, fuck youtubers who have annoying thumbnails for their videos, because i will never watch them.

see also: vsauce3. the guy in some of those thumbnails looks like a total faggot

I don't see what's wrong with people making a job out of entertaining.

That's all it was ever really good for m8

>listening to music on Youtube
enjoy your awful quality user

you're literally 12 if you don't understand how youtubers pretending they have a normal job ruins the fucking videos

why don't I do it? I'm not a fucking wannabe internet superstar. i don't give a shit. I just watch videos.

by the way the world isn't fair. it doesn't reward hard work or effort. most youtubers put more effort into their videos when they were nobodies. that's the whole point you dumb kid

Summerfag memer!

nah, the quality's fine and it takes zero effort to pull up a song compared to scouring what.cd for your precious FLACs that need a special MP3 player to even play. tl;dr you are autistic

But you don't get youtubers like John Green, Hank and Filthy Frank without monetizing it. But then again, I don't know what youtube was like when it started. Probably wack.

>not just pirating albums in flac
user, I know you're stupid but you don't have to be THIS stupid.

we have quantity,but not quality.
the few good ones are swallowed by 'entertainers' who think theyre the voice and face of a generation stupid enough to believe in them.
The networks are mafias,and slowly YT is becoming television.

anyone who goes around, whining about feminist just for shekels and views.

leafy has extreme ADHD clearly.

anyone who does ANY sort of "REACTION videos" deserves to get cancer and die.

anyone who has a profile picture of a pony.

Fucking this. The words of wisdom.

I'll give you that.
I personally avoid "youtubers" like the plague because I don't enjoy that kind of content.

Yeah, I'm with this guy. I only watch YouTube for music and MMA/boxing news. I don't know why it keeps recommending me these shitty videos I'm not interested in, but w/e.

But what if I do it for free with ads turned off, but provide a way for donations?

How could you bring yourself to create enough/good enough content to sustain viewership that would consider donating to you?
Without the passive ad money you're basically wasting time you could be doing other things.

But what if it is actually draining them? What if no one is actually speaking up and saying it's awesome and all smiles all the time because they put that energy into the videos? But we wouldn't know because we don't do it. Just a thought.

Pls go away, and never come again. I hate you! Fuck off!

I FUCKING LOVE LEAFYISHERE

youtu.be/kwt2WnRnh_I

I don't like pewdiepie but that's because im not in his demographic. I'm not a child.

Summer is the worst!

anyone know stalkedinboston/effectsofmaledominance's latest account? is she still posting videos on youtube under some name?

youtube.com/watch?v=9BEtedxT7fA

>that would consider donating to you?
Well if you make videos on request, while you are in a topic little to no people care about, you can. Look up Nile Red on youtube. He pumps out content on request, and even if he uploads less that weekly, he has a shitton of patreons who buy him gear

Let's add this. Wouldn't you donate for videos like this? youtube.com/watch?v=WA-q4pXd0Pk

either onision or kevin logan

*9gag

Sup Forums isnt an attentionseeking whore

lmao

I see no reason for you to be so may about it unless you harbour lots of envy. We do it becuase its fucking easy. If you can edit something more than a shitty cod montage you're quids in. My channel had close on 250,000 and I started last year. 3 videos a week. Net profit after MCN partnership is £300~ per week and growing. It's a fucking fools game mate.

This is a bit right , because Sup Forums is repeating itself every fucking day. Just like Leafy

PewDiePie, a retarded manchild pedophile

>Which youtuber do you despite the most?
How should we know which youtuber we anger or annoy the most?

Onision. Or Anita Sarkeesian, if you can consider her a youtuber

youtube.com/watch?v=UqhM_3ryICc

i think he started the whole 'profit from other ppls vids' commentary bullshit

>shaycarl
because this religious fuck gets to molest his loli daughters and i dont

dude he went bankrupt and killed himself you idiot do you not know anything, 2soon

this shit tier redditer

joey salads, want that cunt to die horribly

7/10

You've never worked as hard as a YouTuber kid

Fuck off summer