What would you do to this cute little asian?

what would you do to this cute little asian?

you the same user from the other thread?

yeah

anymore details of her so we can have a deeper imaginaton?

lets email instead. Hit me up at kendadodado@gmail

i said i'd bury my face on her, especially between those beautiful ass cheeks

Get her to do my physics homework

she's 18, likes to party and go out with friends, plays ultimate and soccer. she enjoys nice food and taking walks and hikes

Finger her in an alley and have things get wayyyy blown out of proportion

how would you make her satisfy you?

I would bite her toes off then gently shove them in her ass as I fuck her right in the pussy

tell me the fetishes youd make her do for you

Id make her wear cat ear, stick a cat tail butt plug up her ass, and slip a collar on her. she would then have to crawl on all fours and suck me off whenever i sat down at a computer or under the table when i ate. (different user)

would you want to see her gangbanged? or too cute for that

I'd take her for some burgers

she look really nice

Gangbanged

wanna describe it to me?

too innocent for that
any booby pic?

isn't innocence the best to be gangbanged?

got a bikini pic saving for last

any pic of the right girl ?

you like? what would you do with her?

doesnt she have the perfect face to facefuck?

let her suck a group of niggers and then cum on her innocent face. after that take a photo of her sticky cum covered innocent face.

shes kinda hot
any more of her?
are they your friends?

they are really good friends

wanna fuck both of them?

i bet she would smile like the same after a load of cum on her face too

Demand she get grade 8 piano and set a strict curfew

and let them watch each other getting fucked side by side

what if both of them got ravaged by a group of dudes?

Any nudes?

after cumming on her face, would you go for more throat fucking?

dont you wanna rip off her bikini?

just keep pumping hard dick into her mouth. keep it rude and deeply. meanwhile watching her starring at you with her innocent eyes and cum covered pretty face.

would you come in her throat this time?

sure thing

I'd get behind her and puts my arms around her, slipping my hands inside her top and fondling her.

what fetishes will you make her do to satisfy your desires?

Take her to an Asian resterant so I can eat her? Dumb op doesn't know America or good cooking when he sees it

i will stick it deep into her throat to ensure every droplet will be swallowed.
After that just slap the soften dick on her face until it turns hard again

how about this girl anyone? anyone wanna rape her?

any detail of her too?
any bikini pic?

I would tell her to stop squinting and open her eyes while I'm talking to her.

right or left?

Internally rape her.

have her make feminist t-shirts. sells slave labor shirts to feminists. profit.

left one

She looks like the sort who would be easy to overpower, bend over a table, and pound until filling her cunt with jizz.

I would ask for moar pictures

I would have multiple sex's with her

spidy would

Facefuck her past repair with a forced Metal gag. I would tie her up and fuck her while strangling her. Let her pass out and bring her back by forced enemas and anal torture. Film her face as she continuously returns to consciousness only to the realize that her asshole is inside and out.
That fear and pain would look great on her face.
This would go on until she eventually after weeks becomes an apathetic vegetable.
At that point I'll let her get raped to death by niggers and horses.

any detail of her?
why not you date with either of them?

All you got to do is look her deep in her fuckin soul, tell her to come here, grab her hair and just start kissing her. It works all the fuckin time. Women can't resist eye contact, it moistens their ovaries.

more pic of both girls

ive got other girls in my sights

Tell her to get her yellow legs out my pool!

I would get my hoe and see how far up her vag I can push it

but these fetish of force fucking them makes you diamond?
let show us more of them

theyre my friends after all

love hearing about girls i know being fucked

same op

any booby too?
asian's tiny booby is really nice

i bet you love watching her getting gangbanged even more

its good to rub a penis on her petite and then cum on her face

her name? :^)

first girl = kat
second girl = vivian

more for facefuck?

her smily face is damn good for facial

She's a cutie.

Could be fun to drag her into an empty bedroom, lock the door, tear her clothes off while she struggles feebly, then just fuck her stupid while listening to her groan and whimper.
Doing her missionary while looking at that cute face. Then doing her doggystyle while pulling on her hair. Get her on top of me when she's too tired to fight back and pound her from below. And whatever other position I can think of.

Keeping her in that room and fucking her over and over until she stops struggling and only whimpers weakly each time I pump a load into her cunt.
And eventually leave her a panting, exhausted, cum-filled mess of a girl.

ever cum on her face pic?

I'd probably like, kiss her and stuff.

whats her Fb??

OP is a squinty eyed cuckold fuck who doesn't deserve this squinty eyed goddess.

I would own her.

Probably first, I've always wanted to do this, I would tie her down and tease her clit with a paintbrush until she was on the edge, and then after a few times of this I would put on her a chastity belt, and tell her that when I was satisfied with her behavior, she'd be allowed to cum.

I would take her out daily for cleaning, and tease her for hours, never letting her cum.

Weeks afterwards, when she's good and ripe, I'll let her earn her permission. Then I'll let her cum on my dick a few times, and ask her if she would like to experience that again when I want a toy for a few weeks.

I would say hello and strike up a conversation
That or feed her a bowl of eggs.

Why are asians the most asexual beings? How the hell do you turn one on because all the asians that I speak to act like little cute things who have no desire at all for sex.

what the fuck?

Asian chicks I know are intensely sexual. They're just sexual only with people they trust.

That's because they consider cute stuff sexy.

When they act like cute little things, they're trying to be attractive.

well how do u convince one to send u pics if u have known her for couple years? like i said they seem like little girls and not mature at all.

Why would you paint 4 nails? That's just fucking annoying, I'd punch her.

lol idiot, they use the fifth for testing other colours or some shit

don't ask them to send pics, you tin hat.

Fuck them. Asian chicks, like all chicks, want to be accepted. Easiest way to get a chick to like you is to be cool with whatever.

If she knows you well, then if she doesn't like you she probably won't like you. Chicks are like that. They try to know what kind of person you are, and if you're not the type of person with whom they can expect to open up, then they're not going to open up to you like ever. You'd actually have to get them to be cool with you before they'll fuck you.

i would make her my obedient little sex slave.. tie her up and force her to have multiple orgasms until she couldn't take it anymore, collapsing in a shivering, twitching ball of cum and sweat.. i'd make her MINE, and she would love every second of it.

>Fuck them
I can't. The only girls I know are overseas and online. I cannot fuck anyone

Sell her

then meet one?

If the only grills you know are overseas and online, then you're not going to get nudes man.

People gotta know you're trustworthy.

They also gotta actually want to see you naked, so advice includes a workout of your own.

Oh come on there has to be a way to ask a girl for nudes I mean so many on here have done it before? Lots of threads where guys got girls to send images by talking.

Like I said I have been talking to her for 2 years. I call her beautiful bla bla but she never acts turned on or anything... just like a little kid. so fucking weird

Is this is van area

Take her to tha mall for ice cream