probably he loves us but is too shy to tell his true feelings

because the world is near to end because of people like you, empty and stupid

no

youtube.com/watch?v=G9zL-A78oRg

yes. exactly because of that shit. you got it

awwww that little pig trying to eat something

OP is upset that he is too fat to do K-Pop Choreo so he is projecting

that's Sunny

omo, how did you know I was planning on getting a pig? I don't understand this feeding system, though.

me on the left

lol, i don't make music and if i'd do sure i wouldn't make shitpop or vomitwave

>TV Is unplugged

really makes you think

What is so interesting about kpop for its fans? Genuinely curious.

complex instrumentation

you don't understand it? it's shitwave, the music you listen to everyday. basically it works like this: you listen to music and you get addicted, but the music is just shit and you eat shit, a lot of shit, until you're full of shit in every part of your body (especially the brain) and then you die under the falling bombs of kim jong un (another shitwave listener like you)

is this the thread?

L M A O
M
A
O

wait wait

I think I know your favorite wrestler

yes

What the fuck did I just read

I find this a very dubuious claim dbh

Popewoods

I like the production values, the personalities and the dancing.

I don't expect the music to be incredibly cutting edge or high-concept, but the tunes are usually very catchy and well-written at the very least. I got into it at face-value first, I found the songs pretty catchy and when I saw a certain video, I liked the dancing, the set, the outfits and the song in general.

The idea that K-Pop is brainless and easy is incredibly wrong and the amount of effort put into K-Pop is what sets it apart from almost every other countries popular music scene.

Are kpop fans on here usually white people with Asian women fetishes?

>complex

F U C K I N G K E K

did banksy draw this

L M A O
This is what kpop listeners actually think.

ANOTHER ONE

>The idea that K-Pop is brainless and easy is incredibly wrong and the amount of effort put into K-Pop is what sets it apart from almost every other countries popular music scene.
Are you fucking serious?
GROW UP YOU FUCKING RETARD THOSE SINGERS ARE JUST FAKE PLASTIC DOLLS ACTING ON A FUCKING TV SET FOR UNDEVELOPED IDIOTS WHO SWALLOW ANYTHING CAPITALISM GIVES THEM BECAUSE THEY CAN'T THINK FOR THEMSELVES

kpop more like gaypop

This must be a new meme

wow every one in Sup Forums is just to dumb to understand kpop obviously

>FAKE PLASTIC DOLLS
we like natties
>A FUCKING TV SET
we watch streams
>UNDEVELOPED IDIOTS
I took an IQ test in elementary school and I got a high score
>WHO SWALLOW ANYTHING CAPITALISM GIVES THEM
I don't really like jpop

Wow

W O R D
unword

kpop more like vomitwave

these damn autists are so funny

this is that sam hyde guy right? you know he likes kpop, hes said it in his videos

I find the atmosphere on this subreddit very toxic and I'm happy that the sisters and brothers could find a safe space in kpg. So what if we love KPOP? Are we somehow harming you because of it? It's pretty problematic to think that we are all white-presenting individuals interested in Koreans just because we like their music.

no, they're autists or 6 yo people

There's this faggot in my uni that is the toppest autismo dude you'll ever see, like he posts the dumbest shit on facebook and he would like it and no one else will, he's fat, he's awkward and his very very stupid, but most importantly, he loves kpop. So I'm just assuming every kpop faggot on those threads is the same. Plus I don't know how posting pictures of your plastic ass waifus 24/7 is allowed. Truly the cancer of this board

he is Linus Torvalds, you fucking idiot

Yeah, that's exactly the average vomitwave listener. You described it perfectly

he likes kpop too.

Devastating

i can't believe shaq takes photos of fucking yeri

wrong, he likes anime but not vomitwave

>photos of fucking yeri
omo

I'm black and kinda burnt out on Asian women but still love the genre. It's catchy as fuck the choreography is always impressive and it's very easy to actuslly care about the musicians.
I can't think of a genre with more avenues to reach enjoyment down

Aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

>55 replies, 17 posters

I'm dying

I have a bad news for you: you're retarded