Anyone have some webm's of girls doing their dogs...

anyone have some webm's of girls doing their dogs? i've seen pictures but I have no idea what kind of movement/pace to expect.

go to fullchin they have a hole board called /zoo just for sick fucks like you.

Wha'ts fullchin??

url?

Sup Forums but double the 4

8ch dot pl

God damn that's hot. more

Oh, you mean infinity chan, I get you now.

404 at /zoo/

Why that dogs dick she sucking so big though?
my dogs dick is tiny

8ch dot net/zoo/index dot html

Its getting harder to find on chan

I love that set of hers.
The ones where she has dog cum dripping down her chin are so hot.
Nice seeing the clothed/unclothed version though.

more exposed dog whores plea

I love watching these sick whores get knotted.

thanks, not sure what to fap to first

I can get that you want to see girls with dogs , but why those fake mashups with some other girls accounts?? What kind of an underage idiot are you?

except it appears they were actually doxed

They weren't.

dude shanon vandyke can be googled
B.S. Animal Bioscience Penn State University
Notice the sweater?Same dog, same face, same uni, same girl.

Also mole/freckle on her buttcheek and pennstate sweater and dogfucking photo are the same
dog has the same collar in vet photo and fucking photo

Also the second girl should have been even easier to dox than the vet.
She posted on a forum with her boyfriend, I believe the forum identified the state they lived in as well.
Filling in the blanks with facebook for two people when you know the general location isn't too hard.

Wow, you're a Sherlock aren't you. You know what else, tupac is still alive and he sits in the white house. Seriously, same skin colour, can't you see?

Btw, does it make it easier to jack off when you think you know her identity? That's some really strange sexual fetish don't you think.

>Why are you being that hostile?

Because you try to ruin someone's life, most probably even the wrong person, and you are jacking off to the idea. This is the kind of fetish that disturbs someone else's freedom and as such the best resolution is to kill yourself, ok

What?
Doxing isn't that hard or uncommon.
What makes you think these aren't legitimate and why are you being so hostile to that possibility?
Either it's a rather clever ruse job, even taking penn state into account or everything adds up to it being a legitimate dox.

moar
real or fake

I had to laugh so hard at OPs pic lmao

Who's trying to ruin anyone's life?
I'm just trying to jack off to a vet who loved her dog a little too much, and wasn't very smart about clearing up the trail linking her that she left behind.