There's this guy who is willing to pay €800 to suck my dick (he is obsessed with me) . I'm not gay...

There's this guy who is willing to pay €800 to suck my dick (he is obsessed with me) . I'm not gay, and I'm afraid the memory will haunt me for a long time. Should I take the offer?
Pic related, the pic of the money he sent me.

Do it.

for just getting sucked?

say 1000€ and its ok

"I'm not gay but 20 bucks is 20 bucks"
So yeah. Go for it.

your probably going to kill yourself after you realise how much you enjoyed it

make it 1200

It funny money

Just do it. The worst thing that can happen is you getting your dick sucked, which is actually pretty good.

You're thinking of passing up 800 moon dollars and a blowjob? What are you some kind of faggot?

Money up front user.

Get it upfront and bring a weapon. At this point, I'd let someone blow me for that amount of money.

It's only going to haunt you if he starts stalking you, hangs out where you hang out and starts talking about what he did to you and paid you for it.

Youre using money as an excuse to have your cock sucked by some other guy. Dont deny it.

this. I've done far worse for 800€. like working a full month as a "facility manager" in a club.

Dont do it, it wont stop here. Believe me in a year hes smashing your anus

oh, he's obsessed with you. great

Inb4 you sell yourself into slavery for 20k. Because hey - 20k's a 20k, and you get loads of sex. Your sugar daddy will pay your livin' expenses.
>why not?

I wouldn't do it. Don't know what country you live in that uses Euro that 800 eur is some impressive money, it should be about one or half of monthly minimum wage paycheck.

I guess you're young, and when you're older you'll remember this as "I got sucked by some god-knows-what infested faggot for pocket change".

Do eet.
Choke the guy out on your obviously massive cock and rob him

get my dick sucked? maybe if he wasn't a creep
suck a dick? nah. there's a difference breh

I live in Poorland (Poland) where 800eur is more than average plebians here make in a month, and I wouldn't sell my stinking socks to a faggot creep for that much.

we need to see cock for reference.. and/or picture of the guy paying.

If he is somewhat ok looking and not a fucked up ham beast just close your eyes and take the cash.

Do it, but with a condom