Eat large meals a day

> Eat large meals a day
> still skinny 18 year old kid.

What do? im trying hard to gain some wheight but its like i loose it all when i work out.

> Eat 4 large meals a day*

More weight less reps.

Like 5+ your max and push it.

No, they are assholes that dont want to help. Just people that really enjoy looking at themselvs and thats all that matters. if you dont live their lifestyle then you dont matter to them.

Dirty bulk

Thing is, I have been a skinny kid all my life.
You could see my rib cage when i was 16 now that im 18 and actually making an attempt to get rid of that shit. You can still slightly see it. One point i forced myself to eat 2 dinners every day but it didnt work out like i wanted it to.

What do your meals consist of?

my meals usually consists of, bowl of oat meal in the morning with some butter and salt, Lunch is Lettuce and ham, sometimes eggs. dinner was different meat everyday with salad and just before bed i dont eat anything spesific, just anything in the fridge really, Fruits or leftovers.

Forgot to say Lettuce and ham goes along with bread, lol.

dude what the fuck? No wonder you don't gain shit, eat a steak.

Mass gainer, it is the end all to your weight gain needs.

good on ya

my dinners had steak aswell, Different meats everyday. im not gonna eat a steak every fucking day. 1 steaks are expensive in my country for an 18 year old. 2 i want variety.

This is what you do OP, if you want to gain weight the easiest way possible, you buy some weight gainer powder and drink that shit once a day. If you dont want to spend money then this is the harder method. you MUST EAT ENOUGH AND HAVE EXTRA CALORIES IN YOUR BODY. You need to eat at least 6 meals a day and im talking about STUFFING THE SHIT OUTTA YOUR FACE. IF YOU CANT DO THIS YOU'VE ALREADY LOST

bruh

Well there's your problem.

Eat some fucking boiled potatoes for lunch and dinner.

You eat little below the average ammount of calories for a male your age. Also dont do cardio. Eat a lot of good fats/proteins like nuts, avocado, steak, eggs, beans.

drink beer and become over 21... worked like a charm for me, and im going from 100lbs to 150.

i also forgot to say that i have boiled potatos along with my dinner aswell, but not every day. i know im retarded for not researching anything but are potatos good for gains? Yes i know i am a faggot.

I dont need to be 21 to legally buy beer over here.

Not eating any carbs is a diet for fat people trying to lose weight.
The opposite of what you want.

seems like beer did the trick... but honestly I think youd get the same effect from eating a lot of bread.

you arent eating enough. pig out until you throw up. then you know your limit. eat one mouthful less the next time.

not having HIV might help

Go vegan

yeah, nothing like celery soup and mushrooms for bulking up. protein is so over rated.