What is your iq Sup Forums?

What is your iq Sup Forums?
free-iqtest.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

free-iqtest.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-∞

Well, it couldn't be measured that's for sure.

Is that site legit?

I thought I fucked up massively

I got 122 and only got 5 wrong you probably only got 1 more right than me but whatever i'm pretty sure it only goes to 160 on that site i think IQ measuring tests are dumb anyway

147 or something last I checked, though this was about 5 years ago.

I see, only superbrains in this thread

This is obvious bullshit I got 96 because fuck math problems.

129 i guess

i think its youur rambling train of thought that makes you a dumby.

123, half the questions are math

lol its not math, its patterns.

145 if i remember it correctly

from my understanding IQ just measures how fast you can figure out patterns and learn. at least thats what i heard at some point

either wayits not gonna make me any less of a loser

Not really nothing wrong or bad about thinking or rambling about useless things it's not the worst waste of time

157 last time I checked

how does it feel to have a genius in your thread, OP?

if u would be genius, you wouldn`t sit in Sup Forums..

>99.5% of IQ scores fall between 60 and 140

you're just hating fam

Sup Forums is the home of Intellectuals you pleb

I'm an IQ noob. How good is this?

pretty average

>free-iqtest.net/
I got 148, which appear to be the maximum as I got all the questions right. Maybe you can get higher if your age is different, idk... But really these little tests are bullshit, a proper IQ test takes hours (and I'm sure most of these internet ones inflate your score so you'll feel happy and spend more time on their website or share it with other people to show off).

In any case there's little value in knowing what your level of intelligence is relative to the average. IQ tests are useful for scientists to determine things like the standard of education in country/area vs. another, or the effect of some disease or medical condition on cognitive abilities. Knowing an individual's IQ is fairly pointless. It's not like you can apply for a job and say "Well I'm in MENSA so obviously I'll be better than all the other dumbasses you've got"

Really good.

dis test not so very gud

>not knowing that these tests are almost useless bejond a certain age

IQ`s doesn`t prove shit. U can have all the right answers to IQ questions but if u dont know how to use ur head in real life then theres no point of those numbers after test.

first attempt and all were right, but it seems i took too much time thinking (3 of them were lucky guesses)

>"I have no idea, people who boast about their IQ are losers"
> - Stephen Hawking

i rushed through the whole thing in like 20 sec just spamming it and got and iQ of 90

Stephen Hawking is stupid in a lot of ways but he's also smart in a lot of ways.

We all are -__-

online IQ tests are a joke, they always give you an IQ between 120-140 so people can brag about it to their friends and show them the site.

why do they do this? they make money from ads.

tl:dr: you're all fucking idiots.

A lot higher than you think

No shit some people are more balanced though

The point I'm making now is that even lower IQ Whites are VASTLY superior to niggers, even when the nigger is of equal OR SUPERIOR intelligence. The White Race is the Race of Civilization. ONLY we are. We have created nearly all of the advanced civilizations EVER created -- and perhaps ALL of them.

Iq not penis.

135, been actually tested while I was already visiting a psycho doc, my retarded grammarschool teach thought I was too disabled to write, turned out I wasn't, bitch still told everyone I was so she could brag about how she was doing her best to help me (she didn't.)

/thread

Had too look up LNGEDNA in Google since English is not my first language.

this.
According to this test i have an iq of 139.
Even if that's true, it doesn't mean shit, for I am a fucking jobless, basement-dwelling loser.

>Believing an IQ test on the internet
Your IQ must be below fuckin zero, OP.

3 speed

I think this site is fake cause I got 155. My dad did it and got 144, which is the same as he got in like a legit iq test, but I still think its coincidence.

I got 143.

It doesn't test much more than how much you've memorized mathematical patterns and how much you know English.

Wtf 119

My three high school friends and I all tested at 4 sigma above. We are all now over 70; one is still working in a warehouse; one manages a boarding stable for horses; the other is still running his dad's insurance agency in a small town.

im a 103 is that bad?

It says i have 140 iq and i suck at maths so yeah you have nigger tier intelligence.

146. 20/20.

Did I done did good?