Hey, what does Sup Forums think of my new ink? also tattoo appreciation /thread

Hey, what does Sup Forums think of my new ink? also tattoo appreciation /thread

wouldent an arrow suffice. its like youre trying to explain the meaning with unnessesary script.
could have saved that spot for a sleve

needed it to fill my whole forearm mate... I don't got sticks for arms

That's the kind of shit ur supposed to have in your diary not on your arm 4 fucks sake

Quote and image taken from a picture that teenage girls with self diagnosed depression post on facebook. Literally a meme permanently on your skin.

it's deep... shows strength in hard times

get fucked... nothing is more manly than archery

straight of google you rat bag

well how else do you know what would look good... yeah I got it off google... what's wrong with that?

Tattoos are so retarded. Why pay for getting ink in ur skin? Why not just workout for free and get even better looking+healthy?

I do both.... double the chances

The artist definitely knew what he was doing, the motive isn't really my taste but fuck it I've seen way worse tattoos

Arrows can be shot pneumatically. It doesnt have to be pulled back. Crossbows dont require you to pull back an arrow. The analogy is both wrong and retarded, plenty of people live in suffering and then die without ever being "launched".

Tldr

Have you also considered tattooing the entirety of the lord of the rings on your ass?
You know what isn't artistic or interesting to look at? A paragraph

symantics now mate... it's gotta be pulled back eventually... just sit back and let the good times head in after hard times

So manly
>faggot

on the other arm put 'i live in naive ignorance'

it's a sentence fuck head... not a paragraph

It's 3 sentences you fucking moron.

Probably should have taken up archery rather than getting a whiny little emo teen meme tattoo then?

i like archery but this is still repulsive, have you hit puberty already or what

leggy got mad elf puss and so do i

Let the hate flow!

Symantics now mate....
What's a paragraph look like on a page if not a block of several lines of text
Baderp

My ink

imagine the amount of pussy this guy gets, none

miring, really nice ink
this is mine

must say that is a pretty gay tattoo

babe im about to cum, hang on i need to read my forearm

see this is the shit i'm talking bout!!! awesome just like mine

> HURR DURR DURR I'M TOO MOTHERFUCKING STUPID TO ROTATE A PICTURE BEFORE I POST IT DERP DERP DERP

it's down my forearm idiot... which goes down... not across most of the time

> OP only slaves and criminal have them.

Why didn't you just get the whole of lord of the rings the two towers tattooed on your arm dickflop

Nice tattoo on your dick

Give it time and you'll have 5 long squiggly black lines down your old wrinkled ass arm.

> HURR MOTHERFUCKING DURR I'M TOO FUCKING STUPID TO REALIZE PEOPLE DON'T LIKE HAVING TO TILT THEIR HEADS NINETY DEGREES TO READ STUPID FAGSHIT ON MY ARM DURR DURR

Bro bro... Twin burns, scroll up

get fucked all of you fags who don't appreciate art

No it doesnt. Your quote is dime a dozen trash that retards think is deep because they dont actually think about what they have read and just take anything vaguely symbolic as deep and intellectual.

I think you're confusing art and literature

then what does it mean to you?

I think you're confusing art with garbage.

This retarded on certain levels.

why? it's so ugly

As op has previously stated it means he's exceedingly manly and gets mad elf puss

no. it's cringeworthy

> random stupid bullshit I paid a retard to scribble on my arm is art

ok whatever guys.. i give up

noticed

it's faggotry visualised as the whining of a 14yo teen girl who just got rough fucked and dumped by the 20yo "love of her life"

I can't tell what part of your body you are actually taking a photo of

I.... I like it :(

A fact: tattoo that looks good doesn't exist

It means nothing. People arent arrows. Life isnt a bow. Its just words that make the naive feel better about their perceived misfortune.

>Hey, what does Sup Forums think of my new ink?
>my new ink
>my

Fuck you, kid

Just a suggestion op.
It's not too late to remove the whole arm before it spreads.

>:(
its officially a bait thread

>manly

Don't post on Sup Forums if you can't take criticism retard. That's why you always see kids like you crying replying to every post in those "faces of Sup Forums" threads that they started.

The last line is useless

Script tattoos are gay
Yah fucked up gaylord

Is the arrow being pulled back, or is the bow being pushed forward?

You clearly haven't seen this one.

i'm not crying fuck head just thought others would like to see some sick ink

If life is the archer and you are the arrow, why does it say to keep aiming. You're not aiming shit... life is. And it's the same conclusion. You're gonna end up in a pile of blood.

they are all childish and edgy

sometimes blood is good ;) if you know what I mean

My god thats atrocious, when did it become ok to tattoo dumbshit self esteem building crap on them. This is like that shit you see on the walls in offices, why dont you just get a tattoo with a kitten hanging off a branch that says "hang in there baby" or "theres no I in teamwork" you dickshit.

She's not pregnant?

Only idiots ink text.. Are you a freakin book or can't you remember that quote, since noone else will ever read it!

Gay

yeah... because what is more badass than a cat on a tree... fuck that.... gotta get something primal and raw

My tl:dr limit on skin is 3 words

To each their own.
I think tats are pleb tier.

wtf?

In response to OP's bait

It has two grammatical errors. It's missing an apostrophe (should read "means it's") and has a redundant comma (should read "focus and keep".

I look at that tattoo and conclude that either you or the artist are not native English-speakers. Or just too dumb to check before starting the tattoo.

That's deeper than OPs ink

i can always change it

>Let the hate flow!
Nah son, here's something that will get hate

That's your selling point on getting a tattoo isn't it?

Don't change those dubs

You're a big guy

Is that why you got it? Cause you're such a rebel and you don't care what people think?

Why did you need to fill your forearm? I just feel like the text detracts from the aesthetic value of the arrow.

yeah and get mad elf pussy

Top kek, get a load of this faggot

LOL @ the attention withdrawal tattoofags must suffer once they've shown their faggoty new tat to everyone they know, and Sup Forums too.

where would you suggest I get it?

you know one of those sentances and only one didn't get a capital letter on it? it

I got it because I'm autistic, dumbass

Dick

who's dick is that big?

I'm not saying you shouldn't of gotten it on your forearm, just that I don't see the need for the tattoo to cover the entire surface.

Lower back

Not sideways. Around. Duh.