I've bought a macbook pro 2011 of a scumbag who never told me it had an EFI lock on it...

i've bought a macbook pro 2011 of a scumbag who never told me it had an EFI lock on it. He blocked all contact information off after i've brought it so now i'm left to trying to bypass it. I've googled all around, tried taking out the ram and doing command+option+r+p and it did not work. all help would be much appreciated if any.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95JJ6qcjlXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You deserve it for buying a mac.

Got exactly what you deserved for buying an Apple product.

Kill yourself.

shot bro

poor fags detetcted

PC of same price will always far outperform. Install Mac OS on that if you really want the operating system.

what is EFI lock? cant you reset it to factory settnigs like all simpleton, easy to use apple products KEKEKEKE

how much did you pay
shouldve got on the pc first , get rekt . Lmfao.

to be fair, macs at least use decent hardware on their laptops. some of the highest end toshibas and asus laptops have plastic cases and shit touchpads

My desktop was about 2000 dollars. You are not rich, you are just stupid. Enjoy your sleek brick moron.

/thread

TBH go to the cops and ask if it's been reported stolen.

already have a high performing PC, macs are toys. This is only for watching youtube videos at night, i hate apple, but they do make pretty products.

>EFI lock
just take it to the applestore you hipster, theyll fix that shit for you and you can shill the cuck bernie while you wait in line with your other little fagot hipster friends

Cern is bad.

The outter case is nice, but all the internal hardware is assembled in low quality control factories with the worst conditions of any locally legal factory. Things like this is why some macbooks got so hot they were melting.

youtube.com/watch?v=95JJ6qcjlXI

i just dont understand how $1,800 toshibas or sonys dont come with aluminum cases

It increases the cost with little added benefit, besides increasing the risk of burning your lap.

macs are pretty nice, I mean yeah they're shit for doing pretty much everything other than browsing but they make a fkn nice browser

Lots of bitter and poor PC fags here today!

Spotted the cocksucker

me neither user, smh really

Safe mode/booting into recovery and reinstalling?

Could you boot with a usb of OS X? Idk how to bypass that thing either

just boot it and hold command and r, the r is for retard

fucking remove it. hold the buttons down when you hear the chime and dont let them go cock warshipping cum faggot

you've all been great help and i hope you kill yourselves

>mfw my PC cost more than a Mac
I literally have no idea why people would even buy a Mac