Trump is literally Hitler

Trump is literally Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-06/dilbert-creator-sees-trump-landslide-warns-clinton-scaremongery-gives-citizens-moral
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No he is not

I honestly can't tell which side you're on.
>Trump supporter looking to bring over the Hitler fans on here
or
>Hillery supporter who is too stupid to realize this just makes Trump more attractive to Sup Forumstards

It's okay...Hillary will win.

Well orchestrated argument.

the "literally" made the argument that much easier

He literally will make Juan go back

This user's logic is irrefutable.
Point for Trump

>you must be a Trump or Hillary supporter
typical American retard

Why? I don't think that Hitler keept a book of his speech by his bed.

ew

Hitler gave great speeches (although the content is kind of dubious), it makes sense that Trump would want to study his techniques.

>literally

I don't like Trump but he's no Hitler. It shows he's willing to learn from everywhere. It's a healthy sign, I'd be uncomfortable if he didn't read Hitler speeches just because they were from Hitler, mental censorship like that is terrible.

Even the content is not that dubious sometimes. >> He had great speeches for sure, though.

he literally is hitler you cant refute that hes done hitler things time and time again

...''literally''?

>he literally is hitler you cant refute that hes done hitler things time and time again
??????????????

>not understanding that american politics is one-or-the-other
Attack one candidate, and you're supporting the other, intentional or not.
Retaded, yes, but that's the system we have.

Not Hitler, not even close.

Not yet.

Don't worry user, just Hitler things time and time again

Just say no to Trillary. Support a third candidate.

this

/THREAD

haha holy fuck

Stop making me want him even more, you Shillary cuck.

Theory about hitler : no one can't believe an empire could griw that much although it was proning hatred. Hatred of jews and other weak people. The thing is that everybody was for him and when he lost we saw how ennemies of europe (hitler) were terrified : they went to hatred. How could we love then? So we hate this hatred as loosers (we didnt try ti fight hitler), and we know we are in mistake, but who cannot afford it. We lost our souls this way and ran out from god. Liberty is not killing, it's not defending, it's something tight in your heart that allows you to live, not to kill etc... So be free! And take sake of hitler as we loved him and couldn't believe he was wrong before seeing Russia and usa telling us that far frol right way.

THE WORST POSSIBLE OPTION.

>who is Gary Johnson?
well done your so retarded you don't even understand your own system

You kkk faggots are so retarded that you can't even spell indoctrinated.

Trump or Michael Moore. I think I prefer Trump these days.

Hope so, she loved politic through her husband. Let's go for it!

What did hitler do wrong?

>Ex-wife speaking positively about someone
top kek, dems and libs are so delusional

Oh look, another reason to vote Trump! Thank you!

neither?

Nithing. He punished jews for not wanting war. This makes sense, he was a serial killer. He just were proud of him to win wars

I'd go with the fat loud guy

He gave great speeches FOR THE TIME. They're a bit too theatrical for today's standards.

Keep deluding yourself into thinking there's even the slightest chance of Johnson winning.
>and you call me retarded

Thank god for that

I'm not supporting Johnson but the third party candidate is really just meant to scare the 2 main ones and bring in numbers for the next election.
It's a guaranteed loss but it brings in supporters and lobbyists.
3rd party candidates have more moving power to say what appeals to voters.
If Bernie wasn't a dumb senile fool he would run independent in 2020 if he's still alive.
As it's a really good idea now that he has recognition.

I'd vote for china, new master if the world

>literally

You're a retard. Furthermore:

>If Clinton successfully pairs Trump with Hitler in your mind – as she is doing – and loses anyway, about a quarter of the country will think it is morally justified to assassinate their own leader.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-06/dilbert-creator-sees-trump-landslide-warns-clinton-scaremongery-gives-citizens-moral

and u really think human behavior improved since then?

fuck all yeall

I'm not saying the guys gunna win but it means I can vote for someone other than Trump or Hilary

Dumb people not understanding the essence of criminal defense. Innocent until guilty -> guilt is proven by evidence -> no credible evidence provided by prosecution, no sentence. I hate those "buuuh everybody knew he was guilty, anyone who defended him is the devil" cretins.

I wish Mitt Romney ran again.

DRUMPF CANT PIZZA

show his penis

here you go!

she is no newfag

If trump wanna shoot hilary, hilary wanna love usa, and CIA decides who is better to rule them :) and give clues fir speeches according to people's voices

>sanders

Doesn't really matter anymore

but clinton never raped anyone? and cosby several?

Why would you even vote for her? do you have any logical reason other than hating Trump?

nice shop you faggot thats an actual trumpfag

Delete this!

That's why we are voting for him faggot

Why would he have ever been caught with lewinski then?
She was basically infatuated with him why would she go on trial and willingly incriminate him?
Oh yeah that's right the other 20 women WERE raped, and lewinski was roped into it.

Maybe Thrump is just what Americans need.

Lies That Bitch is Lie Ing Fucken Faggs Believe This Bullshit who doesn't read books of Hitler n shit like that some of is interesting

He is.
When the liberal left has literally become domestic terrorists, the only way out is with Trump.

>maybe
he is what America needs