Danny Brown live

I'm seeing Danny Brown in like two weeks, anyone seen him before? Should I bring ear protection?

you going to one of the UK shows as well? me too - i'd recommend taking ear protection cause the past shows i've seen him at have been pretty loud

You actually should get good taste.

Ireland and I'm so excited!
Thank you

i'm looking forward to the show too! really want to see how AE stuff will translate to live
as far as ear protection goes, get some EarPeace they're specially designed for this kind of thing

Don't be surprised if he gets his dick sucked on stage and keeps rapping

Same here man, though I look at his setlists from last month and he only seems to be playing 3 or 4 songs from AE live

Would you recommend the EarPeace HD Mini? I don't really wanna spend a huge amount on plugs

gonna see him in two weeks as well, i have been to death grips 2 days ago, it was fucking intense, should i expect the same with danny brown ?

What the Fuck you are going to a rap concert why would you bring earplugs
You would look like a massive faggot

don't wanna mess up my hearing desu

i'd rather look like a retard to the other white people at the danny brown show than be fucking deaf
in any case they're skin tone so i doubt that many people will be looking close enough to notice that i have plugs in

I'd like to see where these 3edgy5u anti ear protection people are in a few years.

Do you really think anybody cares? Everytime ive worn them to a show people always say "wow user im going to do that next time, thats a great idea."

what?

what?

you can match the colour of your earplugs to match your skin tone so they're more discreet

what?

c u there bb

I got my tickets to the show in Nashville months in advance. I even bought backstage passes. My friend used an old ID and got his hands marked, then bought a beer anyways and got us both kicked out. I missed Danny entirely. Lesson is: don't make plans.

Who the fuck wears earplugs at a rap concert? It's not that loud.

i saw him in atl last week and he only played 4 songs off AE. Nothing off of hybrid or hot soup so i was disappointed. Hype as fuck with crazy strobes. 6/10 show.

I don't get why anyone wouldn't bring ear protection basically any gig. Even cheap $2 plugs are worth it.

Try to suck his dick.

He better play Ain't it Funny

I did the absolute opposite and also didn't get to see Danny, put getting tickets off til a couple weeks before the show and I fucked it up for both me and my buddy :(

I could have seen Danny today he's playing in Pittsburgh but I neglected to get tickets :^(

> ear protection

not unless youre a giant pussy

He's gonna be in my city tomorrow, but I'm not working atm and I'm pretty poor. If I had money to blow I'd go, but honestly 30 bucks for Danny is too much imo. I'd pay half that with good conscious

Seeing him in Glasgow soon too! Can't wait!

ear protection is for pussies lol you wont damage your ears ull just get ringing for a few days at worst
i mean if you have hearing impairments that are no fault of your own fair enough but otherwise youre a pussy, you wont damage your ears unless you put your face right up to the speaker