My gf of 2 years just left me because of my clinical depression, i dont know how to deal with this...

my gf of 2 years just left me because of my clinical depression, i dont know how to deal with this, she was the only reason i got out of bed

My girlfriend of 7 years just left me for the EXACT same reason :D. I moved 2000 miles away.

Well the first step is obviously to stop getting out of bed.

Stop being a fucking self pitying pussy and do something with your life.

Or you could kill yourself i dont give a fuck

Where u live m8?

Go exercise man. Put your shoes on and walk out the door. When you're ready run for a minute at a time. You'll feel better within minutes.

keep her tracksuits

how did you deal with it
yeah i almost killed myself on the way home, i just drove my car onto the train track
why?

Fuck off you fat neckbeard faggot

Who is the girl in the pic? Be useful for once you worthless shit

stop being a fucking loser you games all day u dont deserve shit faggot

i ran for 30 minutes lastnight got home and sat in the car in the driveway crying like a bitch

Seek treatment. If she left you because of something you can't control, then she wasn't the one.

I moved away from where I grew up. I grew up in Midwest US and moved to california. I really couldnt stand the thought of living there still after breaking up so I left. this was about 2 weeks ago. I'm still alive, so thats good?

Listen to Carl Sagan, I just had the girl I was with for 5 years dump me last month for some other faggot

kys before you get the slim chance to reproduce and bring more nu male beta faggots into this world

Who wants to live with a pathetic faggot who feels sorry all the time?

virgin detected

lmao fite me

That's not how depression works

HAHAHA faggot, man the fuck up, bitch. emotional sluts need a noble happy kind capable intelligent guy, USE UR FUCKING BRAIN. u make urself sad bitch cunt. KYS or man the fuck up u weak pathetic misery.

its all about impunity to damage, looking confident smiling away 'embarrassments' not sulking like a bitch, enlighten yourself, its the only way. no one wants to look at depressive expression or personality,i just "ACT' Angelic, speak like god and walk proud, like gods watching and it luminates everyones mood, u need to understand sadness 2 BE constantly in a state of Angelic Happiness, just ask god as u make yourself do as god would do(walk smile acknowledge) etc.

I never knew two year olds were so cruel

buy a fleshlight and leave it just out of reach so you have to get out of bed

fucked your mom m8

Op she sounds like a shallow whore...
Wait... you should have seen this coming from the lesser sex

did you feel better while you were out running? i bet your environment's perpetuating your depression

I just moved from the Midwest to northern cali! The Midwest sucks man its amazing out here isn't it?

Hey look, its an actual retard.

celtic germanic 'aryan' btw

Think of it as a good thing. If she left because of that, then she wasn't good enough for you. Be glad you didn't marry her. Find a new girl and move on.

Well think about it... The only reason why you got put of bed was because a brat who had multiple similarities with you. I say just a mattet of coincidence. All humans are animals in the end, just slightly intelligably inclined. Grow up.

Yes, extremely nice weather haha summer here is cool compared to minnesota. I moved to LA area

Most of you guys are complete idiots. Depression has nothing to do with nu male, beta or else. I have a uni degree with summa cum laude, am 6 ft tall and professional surely more successful than most of you fucked up basement dwellers. And i struggle too with shit like this although it's by far not this worse. You need therapy and meds OP - hope at least that your actual situation isn't the result of it.

You on antidepressants?

good call, relocation is always the best medicine for a break up

all those "accolades" and still cant get pussy

typical nu male, kys my man

How can you blame her? You don't even want to be around you. Hence the depression. How can you expect someone else to want to?

Fuck you beta fag

you dont deserve a relationship if your depressed.
dont ruin another persons daily life. they are just as individualistic as you. if you have depression, do other people a favor and STAY single.
relationships are about 2 happy people making a life together. its not about taking care of someone every fucking day.

Kill yourself

you sound like a complete douche who no one actual likes but keep you around because you have money

Haha, says a highschool dropout with an old pickup who probably hangs around in bars and drowns his frustration in cheap beer until he gets a drunk pussy.
You should kys, boy, society has no use for you.

triggered

hey look a sub-human non aryan, cry 2 god when u die, pathetic cunt.

so many levels above you, little boi. you are quite clearly. NO ONE.

there no such thing as almost killed yourself. if you drove it off you are such a fucking pussy and you are using suicide as a way of getting attention.
grow some balls kiddo

man the fuck up, bitch

People without depression literally cannot comprehend what it is like to have depression. Its a fact. 90% of people just say shit like "stay positive" and that just makes it worse. You cant just stay positive.

But seriously, after I realized that I don't need anybody I felt much better and enjoyed life. Maybe I was not at the level of depression as you are, but you just need to realize and understand these things.

I will really never understand depression. I know it's not "curable". But we have this overwhelming number of people who want to die. Then there's billions of people in other countries living without Air Conditioning, Shoes, and Shampoo. These people got diseases and just all around sadness. And all they want to do is live. It's disgusting.

so triggered bruh

>projection

not one of these things is true, however what i said about you is 100% accurate .. have fun telling those disgusting slags on e harmony about being summa cum laude faggot

This.

My uncle has been taking antidepressants since he was 20 and is a high profile lawyer and has been married for decades, and is taking care of his dying wife who has a rare and painful degenerative digestive illness that has resulted in her losing most of her intestines. Go fucking kill yourself you uneducated, mouth breathing moron, and grow the fuck up.

Funny thing is you think everyone loves you and nobody sees through your facade but judging by the way you've written that bullshit you have the mind of a child
>which means you're stupid
>which means people definitely have realised you're 'secretly' a cunt

>non aryan
oh shit its worse than I thought

LOL hes intimidated by someone clearly helping these weak NO ONES. enlighten yourself, u are so pathetic HAHAHA, u think he cares what u inncorrectly think. your beta is showing.

your uncle sounds like a cuck

i guess it felt good, but yeah i guess surroundings arent the best, left my job moved back home with parents all because of my depression its fucking with me heavy

>being THIS triggered

Oh, right. I forgot the alpha thing to do is mooch happiness and leech life out of a person. Makes sense. Depending on others for happiness. If he was "Alpha" he'd man the fuck up and get on with his life without the need for some bitch.

just because you can do it doesnt mean you should do it. thats some shit to put on another persons life. daily life is a real thing and its the most annoying fucking and shittiest thing to stay in a relationship with a depressed person.

your uncle on anti depressants since 20? makes sense why he toughed it out, that shit numbs you.
dying wife? oh no, how horrible. because people live forever right? dumb fuck.
I hope you always get dumped for being a depressed little shit.

Typical btard troll response. I know most of you are role playing as assholes but seriously, anyone over the age of 16 saying what some of you are saying is just fucking appalling. Grow the fuck up, you obviously have never needed any support systems and likely don't even have any you goddamn losers

do a lot of mushrooms in the woods

>Grow the fuck up
says the person debating on Sup Forums

You literally write like a 14 year old, it's fucking funny. Yo reply to this and insult me I want to see if you repeat the same three insults you've used every time you post in this thread

im pretty sure its just one intense same fag trolling the thread

yeah 30mg escitalopram

You're aware of the fact that incredibly successful people are on anti depressants and it's those anti depressants and therapy that make it MANAGEABLE, right? Or are you afraid to admit to yourself that members of Mensa (like my uncle), who think about killing themselves often, have still made more of their lives than any of you pathetic losers ever will?

Feel for you OP, but I have been through hell too and i life get better. Find anything fun and/or productive to fill the void, it'll help you alot.

>Either you are completely retarded or illiterate.
ironic

triggered

its very selfish to expect a relationship as a depressed person. you dont deserve that just because. you are ruining another persons real second by second passing life.

>I know it's not "curable"
Fuck off- I cured my depression.

Literally all it takes is understanding yourself. Just come to the fucking realization that you have to make yourself happy- sure you can find someone and invest time in them, but when everything is said and done- all you'll have is yourself.

P.s. LSD seriously helped cure my depression- I honestly don't think without it I would have

FUCKING FAGGOT OP WHOSE THE SLUT IN THE PIC??

Wouldn't be surprised if our clinical depression turned into you being emotionally manipulative, threatening to kill yourself, etc.

I'm sure she'll be happier now so get over that. You just need to get YOUR shit together.

For how long? Is it working? I was depressed for a while, basically throughout my entire teens, but never went on meds for no reason in particular. My brother's had problems with depression for a long while but he's managing to have a sweet life with a wife and kids and all that, you tried therapy too?

Any your on B the arsehole of the internet?

Sigh OK, have been in your shoes but worse,

One stop taking any recreational drugs including booze for awhile.

Two go see a therapist, can't afford one? Lots of charities have a sliding scale fee structure.
Trust me on this one its worth it.

Three go see your doctor or perhaps a psychiatrist and get a good antidepressant/drug management system going for you.
Trust me on this one too

Four join Meetup.com and get out there and meet some new peeps.

Five there are over 3 billion ppl on this planet, odds are in your favour of meeting another hot chick just like this one

You know how depressed you sound right now?

No, ofc non of this is true. Therefore you bragg on Sup Forums about "pussies" when you get one once a year and become jealous when some alleged beta is more successful than you. Let me guess - you were the highschool-alpha, before adult life hit you, right?

triggered

i enjoy my daily life.
read this dont torture another person because you are lonely.

Same thing happened to me. We were together 7 years and my anxiety/depression got really bad in the last 3.

I can understand it though, if someone finds it too hard to deal with then don't blame them if they want to leave. It's making them unhappy, and they're not the right person for you if they can't see through it.

They got with you for a reason so you clearly have likeable qualities. It may feel like life's pointless now she's gone, I felt like that for over a year.

Eventually you'll find things you enjoy without her. The most important thing for these mental disorders is to find ways to make yourself happy without relying on someone else.

I took a course at college for a year on IT as I was out of work anyway and really enjoyed that. The structured days helped too. I'm back in work now and the extra money gives me more things to do as hobbies.

I like building nanoblock sets, riding my motorbike (learned to ride one last August) and drawing/adult colouring books. These are all good as they are things you need to focus on so you don't have time for your brain to feel shitty and throw random thoughts at you as it's occupied in a task.

This may not seem like much but I spent 5 years of my life housebound with chronic anxiety and full blown agoraphobia. Like I couldn't go to the end of my driveway without panic attacks.

Your minds stronger than you give it credit and so are you mate, you'll get through this with time. Be kind to yourself in the meantime and spend time doing what you enjoy.

i never told anyone though, its not like a went and posted some shit on facebook, the only people ive told about my depression are her and my family

>all you need to do is understand yourself
>yeah it was definitely the LSD that cured it
So which was it? Come on man if you have the definitive cure to a mental illness you have to be clear on what it is

haha u think he cares, all these clueless animals.
u are the cunt.
he is clearly correct, and quite clearly happy capable and aware
probably is actually the only non-cunt here, just

>have realised ur secretly a 'cunt'

hes the only holey, pure and innocent one here

you are 'stoopid'
hes openly a nice guy.
u are without 'love'
narcissistic as fuck.
u think u know, but u know nothing,
people definetally dont like u. twisted sinnister and vile retorts, u need to mature 'ape'
animals all acting big dog trying 2 be Mr Intimidating. so animalistic, sapients degenerating incorporated.

That was kind of poor.

quints of truth

>There are over 3 billion people in this planet

Uh, well he's not wrong

to speak for myself. I cured it without LSD.
i took LSD like 2 years after.
im not the OP that you are responding to.

I also lived alone and that was perfection in every sense.

Good choice OP, you did the right thing. Don't an hero yet faggot, life have much to offer. Mourn, think about life and plan for the future and let the pain fade and put it behind you. You can do it nigger

mid 20's and a virgin .. m8, kys

HNNNNG QUADS

this guys trying so hard
somethings wrong with you...
like, no one cares.

meds arent working ive been on them for almost 3 years now

i never did that im not crazy

Get different ones. They're not all the same and sometimes you'll need to take different courses as they can seem to plateau. I've had success with citalopram. I was on zoloft and prozac before that and neither worked well.

Haha, what?! Are you so desperate that you have to make up stories now? I'm neither of both. But what i said about you is true, right? Highschool hero and now the adult loser who can hardly pay his bills. I get why you are salty.

This is strange to read.
On the one hand you're obviously samefagging, but on the other hand it's way too obvious so you could be a different troll, but again it all depends on how stupid you really are which is hard to gauge (but don't get me wrong there is no reality in which you aren't retarded)

kill yourself.

hang it up m8 .. you lost

just let it go