If you're under 6 feet tall, just kill yourselves Sup Forums

If you're under 6 feet tall, just kill yourselves Sup Forums.

6'1" master race here. Feels good to not be a manlet.

5'9" here

feels good being big

6'3"

5" dick....

What sucks is that I'm big and built everywhere else. Why God why? This insecurity will never ever leave me.

6'3" master race reporting in.

6'3 with a 7.5" cock

fuck off manlet

Fucking homie looks 7 feet. and the other looks 6 feet.

How the fuck is that 2 inches apart? lol

Dude you're fine, most women don't even like dicks over 5" because they feel uncomfortable. Women feel intimidated by my dick and it's 6". If you're worried about the size relative to the rest of your body, once a woman wants to have sex with you (because she finds you attractive or whatever) she won't care that your dick looks 'smaller' in relation to the rest of your body.

lol

fuck off manlet

Start jelqing.

when will they learn

manlet trash

>5'9"
>big

how's summer?

i'm 5"8 and i stole some many bitches from guys taller than me,
alpha has no height faggot, keep it in your mind, i'm next to her right now :3

TOP JEJ

fucking manlet delusions .. quite sad actually

My summer is going great, how is yours doing?

Great start, gonna vote for Trump soon

But i'm barely 6' or 6'1". If all the manlets kill themselves i will be the new manlet.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I am 5'6" and I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm sure this "short guy" smashes way more puss than that big goofy bastard

Why is that? Women love tall guys more than anything.

5'1'' is taller than my dream height..

tfw 5'2'' feminine face half jap.

I can only land fujoshit weebs.

Feels bad man.

If your best selling point is "I'm tall and can reach things on the top shelf" I feel sad for you

5'9''-5'11'', rather

it's hard to see the computer screen being so fucking short and all

Had a girlfriend for three years and I'm under 6'.
I wasn't even aware height was an issue until I came to this site. It's never been an issue for me. Can't speak for everyone else obviously, but I dunno man

Have you ever heard a girl say "WOW look at that cute short guy over there"?

No, they say "WOW look at that tall guy over there. I want his Chad dick inside of me"

Thanks for the attempt to boost my ego but na man. Sooo many 10/10 women have wanted to jump on my dick...but I'm too insecure to bust it out. As a result I've only been with 3 women...shit sucks.

What sucks the most is that its barely over 1" when Im flaccid..I fucking hate it. And if I don't shave or pluck my shaft, its goes down to 3" from where the hair growth starts. I straight up just need a new penis.

And I've heard from friends that jelqing is painful and throws on no more that half an inch or less. Bla. I just want cosmetic penile swap to be a thing already....

Huh, turns out Satan has a 5 inch dick

6 foot 5 here, but only 5.7 inch length and girth though

5'10 W/ 6' dick. Definition of average

Same here

Kys

Same here brother