It's that time again Sup Forums. Share your secrets!

It's that time again Sup Forums. Share your secrets!

my cars friend tried to mom me in the back of my finger

jk I don't have fingers

my finger's car tried to friend me in the back of my mom

My car fingered the back of my mom in...oh wait

stole a bunch of noodz of my housemate gf from his phone

>inb4 post them
can't post since he lurks b

I make nudes and sex videos of my gf on the condition I immediately delete them. I don't.

That's pretty stupid of her

Care to share?

I am intrigued by DAFU can anyone who seen it green text pls

I know, but it turns me on to know how much she trusts me.

sssh

I catfished a girl

I've had a second job experience in an insurance recommendation agency.
They had 2 bathrooms and someone had their toothbrush in the one upstairs. I used to go take a shit there every now and then as to not block the customer's restroom.

One day I stuck the toothbursh up my ass and had a little fin session...
Rinse and repeat the last 2 days kek

i come to Sup Forums and make shit up in secret threads.

This is about to soon become the new. "My moms friend fingered me in the back of my moms car" legend i swear

The only reason I'm with my gf is so I can groom her 12 yo daughter

I make sex and nude delete of my videos on the gf I immediately condition them. I do.

I make gfs and sex videos of my friend's mom on the condition I immediately car them. I back of my mom.

source for pic?

i fuck roadkill....

I'm cheating on my husband on deployment with someone he knows.

He has asked multiple times if I'm in love with this other guy, and I've said no every time, because I wasn't. But it has happened now while he's on deployment and he's going to kill me if/when he finds out

i have no secrets

Well, that's fucking weird. Something reminded me about that movie, I re-read up on it.. and here you now are.

My dad walked in on me riding my dildo I think I'm going to try to get caught again.

Her body is buried in the backyard :)

Cam blackmail is my speciality

Their lawyers won't save them from the court of public opinion. Also this is a death penalty state

Good. Cheating is one thing, but it takes a real sack of shit to cheat on your significant other while they are away in the military. I hope you life is completely ruined and your never able to be happy again.

I can't spell, apparently. But, I might as well take this opportunity while I'm correcting myself to reiterate how much of a horrible person you are. Please kill yourself before your PTSD riddled husband does after he finds out.

You're the worst kind of human

You have no soul and that's a damn shame

You should confess to him while he's deployed and just fucking cut the cord, he deserves WAY better than you. You owe him that much, he's putting his life on the line

All of this is spot on.

I pray she never finds happiness ever again with another human myself

I caught my dad sniffing my roommates panties. He owns a house and rents the rooms out to random people. I was staying there for a while and found him one morning mid-sniff in a pair of her underwear. I never told anyone because I didn't want to creep her out. And also because my dad is also a pastor and married so it's just extra weird..

Anyone seen DAFU?

Green text it for me

Yea youre a short person. If you're gonna cheat why not just leave? Then you can be the loose person you want to be with no reprocuctions. But what makes it worse is this he's serving his country so people like you can cheat on him. Do you know in certain countries in the East youd be stoned to death for what you've done. I've never understood how people can do that. The only thing that surprises me is that this behavior is very common with army wives. You're gonna get what's coming to you. He's gonna find out. Everything done in the dark always comes to light.

Between the ages of 11-13i was living in the Caribbean. And during those 2 years I fucked damn near every girl younger than me in their ass in my small town on the island. It was the kind of place where everyone knew everyone. It was always only in the ass and I always finished inside. I swear those little nignogs had plump asses for their age and the tightest booty hole. But that was over 20 years ago can I haven't done it since. Still the memories still get me rock hard. Their my most treasured possessions

I have done many things that would get me arrested and definitely divorced if my wife or the police ever found out.... including getting my daughter to perform on webcam for me during the MSN days

I've never understood the complete lack of honor either; just leave him and let him find someone who won't do this to him.

We have or had a lot of this in Alberta before oil collapsed and everyone got laid off, and the oilfield workers would only be gone for weeks at a time...

As soon as women don't have someone worshipping their sex appeal they seem totally okay with finding a substitute and then justify it as someone else's fault.

Your selfishness is going to ruin his only life if you don't have the courage to either come clean or just fucking end it if you can't do that...

I spy on my sis in law and my gf's best friends. Everyone thinks I'm the man she deserves and I'm the man of her dreams. Little do they know. Sometimes, I'm scared to place to cam to get caught, bc my relationship will be over and I don't want that. But on the other hand, her sister and her friends are hot as hell, so I keep on going...

you have vids to share?

It is really sad how frequently this occurs. Couples in the military are some of the only couples who have a decent shot at the actual American Dream, which is super rare these days. Stay together, do their time in the service, buy a house, settle down, raise a family early and live happily ever after. And these dudes fucking deserve a life like that to come home to after going away and fighting for their country. But these fucking bitches throw it all away because, why? They get a little lonely or something? So fucking sad for them. These guys are going to have a hard enough time adjusting to life again if they go and fight, and then they have to deal with losing the one thing keeping them alive that entire time once they come back. All because some slut couldn't wait a little while for some dick and companionship. It seriously is a fucking shame.

popped a cherry to one of the kids react girls in a hotel room

Last time I fucked a married woman her husband came home and i jump out the window naked. LOL

you serious? story?

I am an addicted cheater and was never honest in any relationship i had.

i cheated on my current gf about 50 times.. and i just cant stop it... i need a newly fresh pussy every once and while.

i am sorry hun.

Haha no
I never recordedand would I put my underage daughter on the net for you ahem "sickos"

How very white knight of you

I smiled when I found out my ex got into an accident.

I understand, but ask yourself who's the sicko in the first place...sharing is caring bro

Don't string her along forever then so she can move on with her life; that's all I did when I was like that; not fair to keep them hooked when you've no intention of truly giving them what they want.

3-4 months tops then just find someone else to be steady with.

Any nakie ones?

Kek

yes but i can't show here for obvious reasons

we've been together for about 6 years now and she's the best i ever had.
dont think i can let her go.. it's not that i don't love her.. but i need to fuck other girls once a month or so - props to tinder btw. which makes it very very easy

Kek again
I also had my young niece wank me in the bath a few times because "she made it hard" and told her that her auntie (wife) would be mad at her for doing it

And then they'll do mental gymnastics and make it or to be your fault. "I was lonely, he made me feel special, blah blah. And we just have to deal with it. It's criminal the amount of crap these types of women get away with. You knew the conditions of being with him. If you didn't want to be in that position LEAVE. I don't understand why they don't just leave. Oh wait yea I do they love the financial and medical perks they get. Truly disgusting. Im going into trucking soon and I own my own home. I'm engaged, and I told her " I love you to death. But what you came to me with, you'll leave with if I ever catch you cheating on me." I got a prenup and everything. And she signed it. Because she said she's with me for my not my possessions. So we'll see what happens. But seriously how can people do this to their partners. They'd hate if it were done to them

I'm bisexual, but considering the majority of my sex partners have been guys, I'm starting to wonder if I'm just gay.

I secretly am an alien and also a ghost.

Just show without face bro

Faggot

if u have a clue which one is it, go on omegle and type just her name in interests and i will show you

Sister came out of a long term relationship and was out partying hard. Her friends took her back home trashed. They helped her puke her guts out. After laying her to rest and left I then went into her room. I took her pjs off, spread her pussy lips and ate her out.

I don't rewind my BluRays before I send them back to Netflix.
I also leave the toilet seat up in men's public restrooms.

i was very close 2 times to kill 2 people.. one off them was my best friend..

Top kek

I typed in Krischelle, nothing happened?

I killed my coworker on 9/11 because he went back up the stairs to get my briefcase.

do you have pics of your sis?

I like trap

You should consider suicide.

not her mate. a little help... asian

Weak minded. Pathetic.

I watch futanari and I like sticking stuff up my ass.

fuck it, don't like asians anyway.

>be me
>17
>was interested in this chick
>went out on a date with her
>ended not going anywhere
>fucked her mother

I've been sucking on my little sisters used panties for almost 5 years now.

Pic is her about the age I started.

I'm also starting to seriously consider hiding a spy cam in her room, or in the shower or something.

picture proof?

how old r u and how old is she?

Just post a fuckin nood

Greentex your favorite experience

no i don't want anyone to have those physical copies (evidence). i can only show you this way, will not upload anywhere

I listen to Avril Lavigne

I don't know what you want proof of. I've never bothered to take pictures of the panties because they're in the room right next to me, and I can get them whenever I want.

how old r u and how old is she tho?

Ages??!?!?!

Fuckin pussy

I jerk off to pictures of my ex gf before I have sex with my current gf. I also secretly recorded my ex and I fucking. Pic related. My ex.

No you're not sorry you peice of garbage.

I was 18 and she was 14 when I started. That was 5 years ago though. This is her now

you should share

I set up my phone to spy on my sister in law showering, but I accidentally got her seven year old daughter on video instead

Not a bad thing user

You idiots realize you're helping some slope who owns this shithole connect your real life identities with your darkest secrets, right?

>Thinking any of it is real or provable

God damn inclined patches of land!

Sex tape is on a flash drive can't post.

Ex gf doesn't know I still have pics.

>Be in first grade
>Friends with a lot of girls
>One asks me to go into playground thing
>I follow her because why not
>We talk
>She says she'll show me hers if I show her mine
>I say okay
>She shows me hers
>I don't show her mine

Favorite? Hmmm I'd have to say it was with this one girl that kept coming back because she said it felt weird in a good way. She was 12 I was 13 it was at night during some celebration they have on the island. I think it's called Carnival of something but I'm not sure. Is not really much to tell everybody was partying so no one was really paying attention I pulled her away from the party and brought her back to the rental place we were staying in and I just fucked her doggy style in the ass about a good hour off and on. She didn't want to at first but the more and more we kept doing it that night the more she got into it little point when she started making these little squeak / moaning noises by the time we were done her butthole was leaking. You know the crazy thing about this whole thing is I'm actually still in contact with her or Facebook she's a total slut now and I kind of feel like it was my fault.

They some crackin bewbs