>you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2NvY5DZos8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

10/10 would smash her fucking face in

with my cock

no one cares wizardkin

with jizz

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ. How about Tina Fey or even Anna Faris? Are you even trying you fucking loser?

She looks like proper US White Trash

literal goddess

So how does she pay you to keep posting this crap everyday?

Riki Lindholm. She always doesn't steal jokes or constantly tell female comedians how much of a feminist she is.

Nikki Glazier

tina fey, amy poehler, aisha tyler, shelby fero, janet varney, etc. etc.

not that schumer isnt slightly funny and sexy

Fuck right off mate. Her face is fat but shes not fat?! Also she steals her jokes, which are shit.

sarah silverman

/thread

>everyday

I would cum on her face because it's obviously a dumpster.

Wendy Harmer

sorry should have included a pic of Wendy

keep your ugly chicks out this sex bomb thread

kek. ausfag detected
she's pretty funny. samantha bee isn't bad too.

She's a fucking hound.

Amy Schumer's getting her fair share of nuts

Fucking gag.

har di har di haaarrrr not even gonna post a bait pic, if you're not gonna make an effort why should I?

She looks like a christmas ham that was stung by to many bees.

hello possums

i dont follow?

Sarah Silverman.

I don't know if she's funnier, but she's sure smarter.

Why does she keep playing the victim card?

i'm australian and i cannot figure out how dame edna is a big deal. the act is about as funny as a car accident and the jokes are about as old as fucking stonehenge

Because it works.

is it too much to give her body-positive compliments? like is that asking so much? she IS the victim, people treat her like SHIT.

She looks like the weird fucking friend that you spend time with listening to her problems while your friends are nailing her normal looking friends

I know you don't get out alot.

However I work at an ad firm in LA. Work/party with celebrities all the time.

Amy is a fucking land whale in oerson, and her idea of socially funny is cheap sarcasm. Sure her work is decent but she is dreeeeeadful in person.

Actually hot and funny women. I.e. genuinely funny not stand up routine funny
Olivia Munn
Olivia Wilde
Susan Sarandon
That chick from that 70s show the redhead
Also Jennifer Lawrence had me rolling at charity event. She was making jokes about what it's like to accidentally send dick pics to your mom, boss, and girlfriends friends on accident in response to the fappening.

Good choice mate

billionaire for the win

So she's a tumblrina?

so...about as funny as cliche's like 'funny as a car accident' and as 'old as stonehenge'

She's hot

Maria Bamford.

She's not.

Smack the Pony - google it, then watch it. Not only is the humour sharper and funnier than that fucking hogs despite being nearly ten years old, and each one of them is hotter than her in their own way too.

Also forgot to mention Katy Perry she's alot of fun in person too.

come on man, her entire routine is pretty much a dude dressed as a woman. boring.

Name a chick that's actually funny and sexy.

Dude
>Natasha Leggero
>Esther Povitsky
Both are very funny women and I want to put my dick in both. Hang on I'll make a whole list of all the funny and hot women

your mom

Tyler Perry.

Dame Edna was only ever funny, like all drag acts, because we were in on it - CLEARLY an elderly aussie gent in a frock is fucking hilarious, and should be laughed at. But now we live in a world where pointing and laughing at an elderly australian transvestite in the street could get you arrested for a hate crime. 30 years ago, it was so funny you wankers managed to make money exporting how funny it was... Think about that for a minute.

Pretty sure he was the first one to do it. May seem orignal now, but but she was the OG

Doon Philips. Easy.

If that's what you call sexy and funny. Still a technically correct answer.

I know right? I love Adele!

ive always wanted to bang that one on the scooter

eww

i just don't think its that funny. i don't think today's society has anything to do with it.

ho god the abdominal roll of fat has more volume than her tits

Funnier. And sexier. Jewier too.

Riki Lindhome
Nikki Glaser
Aisha Tyler
Maria Bamford

Yes especially with that whiny kid voice

Yeah, there's something about that fucking smile, isn't there? She looks meek, but she'd throw you around the room like a fucking rag doll, I reckon... Ideal.

so much this
plus, she'll be a billionaire when daddy kicks

if you dont want to bang this babe im afraid your gay

Yep, because in todays society ridicule is no longer allowed, unless you're ridiculing the far right. The left has it sewn up that way, because you know who IS allowed to laugh at transvestites? Faggots. Go to any gay-friendly bar in Soho and eventually you will be entertained by an elderly gentlemen wearing a frock, telling jokes that would make a fucking gunnery sergeant blush.

Todays society is a fucking mess. More people need to be laughed at when they do ridiculous shit, trust me.

My gay what?

definitely the smile, well noted.

your gay dad

Mah nigga!

May gay dad what?

Doon Phillips would still get a fucking good seeing too, mind you - she got that tall, capable, MILF thing going on.

is gay lol

Women =/= funny
None of them are, they try but fail to be hilarious. Only time they are is by accident like falling on ass.

Kate Micucci
Lucille Ball
Laura Kightlinger
Wendy Liebman
Lisa Lampanelli
Ellen DeGeneres in the '80's

can't tell if this is ironic. I love Melissa McCarthy. I think she's hilarious. I won't see the new Ghostbusters movie and Mike & Molly was shit, but I think she kills it on SNL and I enjoy most of the movies she's in.

Have some JLD cleavage from Seinfeld:
youtube.com/watch?v=j2NvY5DZos8

Natasha Leggero

Have you watched Lady Dynamite? It's amazing.

Alvin!

This pig is ugly as fuck and not even that funny. Stop shilling.

Tina Fey

Fuck dude her kind of butcher face makes me want to cum all over it

She looks like a fucking umpa lumpa

that's a dude with tits OP.

Even her side boob is fucking gross

get some taste Sup Forumsro

What a pudgeball.

Lauren Southern

>pudgeball

your virgin is showing

saved

>funny