Wacky Conspiracy Theory: Jennifer Lawrence was born Molly Brown

Wacky Conspiracy Theory: Jennifer Lawrence was born Molly Brown.

facebook com/JenLawrencebirthmom/

"Jennifer lived with me until the tender age of fifteen. While on summer vacation in Cordova, Tennessee her beloved father died unexpectedly of a brain tumor one week prior to returning home to our tiny remote village at the top of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado. Unprepared to face life without him she spiraled into a fantasy life, crossing over state lines and running away from the only Mother she had ever known into a world filled with a false birth date, name change and complete brainwashing.

What Took You so Long a true story is about the first fifteen secretive years of Jennifer’s Lawrence’s real life story. My nine year journey relentlessly searching for my missing daughter Molly Brown while recanting and revealing all the deceptive elements that allowed her to take on a new identity with the permission of the backwoods judicial systems.

No more secrets, no more lying or hiding identities and agendas. How I finally found out where she had been hidden away from me all those years. It reveals the history and coming of age real life true events that inspired and molded her into becoming Hollywood highest paying actress, the top of her class."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRo0-szbBTc
fb.com/psychicmediumje/posts/1341792429171356
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have more pics ?

Is that why she has no pics beginning at the age of 15?

Who brain washed her ?

Margaret Brown?

ennifer Shrader Lawrence was born on August 15, 1990, in the Indian Hills suburbs of Louisville, Kentucky, to Gary Lawrence, a construction worker, and his wife, Karen (née Koch), a children's camp manager.[1][2] She has two older brothers, Ben and Blaine.[2] Lawrence was educated at the Kammerer Middle School in Louisville.[3

Swing and a miss OP.

Is that all you have op?

This is really elaborate and took time. Got any more info on Molly ?

Image search shows up nothing, so you made this pic of Molly and Jen?

lol, this lady is nuts

Is this a Jennifer Lawrence nip slip? Just curious ? Where is op? You got more Molly conspiracy?

is that you OP?

Where is op? I am a big conspiracy collector and a Jlaw collector. Is this a fishing attempt?

why would you collect someone so disgustingly trashy?

Hahah everyone has things or people they like. For me she is that person lol. I know a lot of people don't like her.
Op are you here? Is this Molly? What age is she here ?

Ok Jlaw is fucking hot, what are you talking about?
Show us An actress you think is hot then?

Only 5 posters, where is op

Fuck it gonna let the thread die, I tried playing along op. Like usual op is a faggot

I think it's funny. I think we should fuck with this chick tbqh

It's not even her posting. And if any one does this shit will become like the Hellen mirren conspiracy about jalw and her.

You mean you think this is the op, or where op got the Intel from?

I meant the chick on FB, who gives a fuck about OP

Wew lad. It must be summer.

well, the chick has a phone # and email up on the page, lol

anyone know any femanons we can troll her with using vocaroo?

fck you op its not hunger games

This escalated quickly

I wish I was younger. Just a Jlaw creep. Go to the fappenign and Jlaw archives.
4555781220#

Got any more of her info, what's her name?

wew lad

pizzas?

free bibles from jlaw?

Tmz has a tip line. Hashtag save Molly

do it

Jennifer Lawrence is annoying as shit and destined to get ungodly fat. Jack off to her while you can - she's not ugly but she's a very plain normal looking girl. With fat genes lurking, waiting to pounce.

Just went in Twitter and wrote #jlawismolly

she kind of looks like sylvia browne

Call that shit in, tell them last seen wearing blue and hair died orange may have changed appearence by now though

You mean Bonnie brown?

Someone's jealous
Just cos you're a secret fatty

no bonnie looks like sylvia browne the psychic

>>aol

theyre still there¿

Jair got banned for posting this pic. And know Google search has hits in Jlaw Molly brown.
Look up this pic, it does so thin weird to your computer when you save it

youtube.com/watch?v=QRo0-szbBTc

??

fb.com/psychicmediumje/posts/1341792429171356

well is this true then?

Ok I am getting banned for posting just words now. What the fuck, I thought this was a troll. Are filters making comments on this spam?

Um....
Moar?

Moar?

could be, or she could be mentally unstable enough that with a little subtle nudge from Sup Forums we could knock her off completely

should send her subtle free packages under jlaws name, or molly brown

Is this real?

sleep tight pizza

Just send her various hand written letters claiming she was sexually abused by her dad and that's why she didnt return because she was so relived that he was dead but she broke down to this other woman and it spiralled out of control they had a daughter about the same age but she passed away and used her documents that's how she became j-law
Sign them
Ill always remember the years i had with youlove molly

damn I want to punch her in the face

It wasn't your fault that you left and I don't blame you. I just wish that we had more time together, but don't get me wrong, the time I spent with you was the best time of my life. I just miss you so much and I can't believe that I let you go so easily, that you got taken away from me. I'll always remember the time we spent together
Love, Molly

fucking kek alright time to find her address

Dat fuckin mini-bikini

14yo and a total slut.

Same fag here
You may want to add she's ready to sit down and talk about it with her, fave to face
When she agrees meet at casual resteraunt/diner or some place public
Have mail stripper meet her dressed as body guard *sweet cherry pie plays from a boombox* man strips, cock windmills in in her face arse cheeks spread and an us in face "happy brthday from molly"

i love her in Winters Bone where she is all meth trash girl. she was perfectly cast for that. I haven't liked her in anything since.

Holy shit, i save it and my computer shut down.

Guys i'm on my celphone, i'm scared.

>its illegal to pop a boner to this

yes congratz you r pedo now

>wearing white at a wedding
What a bitch.

Tits and time stamp.

looks more like a really light powder blue, fam

I'm trying to find her thong slip from winters bone. You got it? It's like a set of six pictures I think

Lol

I legit don't think it could be a guy. What guy would say that.

>implying
It's one of the few things I know in that department. It's the bride's day. Women wearing white is considered cunty, attention seeking behavior.

Yeah, but it's still too close.

Tits and time stamp. No one reply to this till we get that time stamp and tits

It's actually personal preference. If the bride was ok with her wearing white it's fine. Same with tiaras/crowns or other head/hair pieces.

Same person.

I didn't ask for a reply.

I want the pics of her jacking with the makeup brush

Tits and time stamp.

#SaveMolly
#JLawIsMolly

Dude what are you talking about, more details

No.

What?

What pictures are your Talkimg about ?

what?

Yes. And fashion review agreed with you
"And while some wedding guests might be scared to wear a dress that’s borderline white to a wedding, JLaw totally owned the look as she mingled with friends. "

Just made a thread of Jlaw gifs of her blowing microphones at comic con, pretending to blow two mics at once at an interview with Bradley cooper ,making a Gaging hand gesture at a panel comfeence, and her on mtv pretending to blow marshmellows. She has an oral fixation and likes to suck cock

this lady is just fucking lost.
you know what happens to pretty 14 year old runaways?
they get raped and murdered
sometimes they get sold into sexual slavery sometimes they get taken to a basement and tied to a fuck stump, but they all end up dead sooner or later

I'm not talking about any pictures I want to know what that user was talking about

Just a troll I think

Dubs says he's talking from experience.

>It's the bride's day

Cuck detected

The fuck didn't you link it for?

Im up for that link too

More than likely without proof tbh