Ok Sup Forums i think someone plamted a camera iny room or something amd some how knows my one secret that can get me...

Ok Sup Forums i think someone plamted a camera iny room or something amd some how knows my one secret that can get me 15 years prison time...

Some random user in a random thread started replying to my posts hinting towards what my secret was, started with random insults and then later being more accurate with each insult post

Scared me enough to grab a knife

What do?

>and no im not saying what it was that he knew

So what, everyone fucks a child now and again... get over yoirself

Not it.

And not the point...the point is someone knows and is threatening me.

Im gonna be up all night posting for suggestions in new threads so if you want to try and keep up with the threads then go ahead but i will say that if i stop posying or stop making threads within 4 hours, then i got got.

Suuuure

Sure what?

chicken bute

Kek

But for real, sure to what exactly?
Me saying that cp wasnt it? Or me saying that if i stop posting then i got got?

Look out boys, user smonked a weed and he's gonna get arrested.

Cant get 15 years prison for weed

And the user that was threatening me wasnt threats of calling cops but killing me or some shit...that part wasnt the part that got me scared, its that my family and friends would find out if he did anything about it

not the guy saying 'suuure' just wanted to say chicken bute my dear old friend :^)))

Kill yourself.

>its the only way to be sure that they cant get you no more.

>Scared me enough to grab a knife
jam it it into your stomach over and over until you can't move anymore, then lay on your back while your stomach acid finishes you off

>family and friends would find out if he killed me
yeah that would be concerning

I like this guy. A real forward thinker.

>loveatfirsthate

Kek...tru dat user but it will lead to same conclusion, a dead me.

But seriously what do?

invite the guy round and suck his dick

Return the Slab

No. I was not lightheartedly throwing out jokes.

Either take your antipsychotics or kill yourself.

Amy

Not if he killed me but if he tried to and failed then either way im fucked by 1/3rd my life in jail

>what do?
hang yourself and quit shitposting

turn yourself in.

Dont have antipsychotics cause i was never diagnosed with any mental illness

And how is this shitposting...what, are the trap threads, draw threads, ylyl threads, gore threads, etc. Not shitposts?

What isnt a shitpost in your opinion user?

Dont have the balls, and dont think its the best move...i have plans for my next 15 years of life that isnt in a jail cell

r u on meth niga

move to a country with no extradition treaty with your current country.

OP is either on drugs, or off meds, or both

hey OP did you find the camera yet? look harder

a non shitpost is something interesting, stimulating, amusing, insightful, provocative, or in any other form or fashion worth reading. In your case, add in 'not paranoid delusions' and 'not so retarded it reduces the iq of everyone that reads it'

No but funny story...friends dad used to do coke when i was younger and regularly walked around with a knife thinking people were watching him outside his house...

Kek just realized how simalar my story is...mabye i am though ive never tried coke or meth

>Sup Forums is an american website
>op would have to move to best korea
>best korea would shoot him in the brain in the first month
I support this course of action.

Thats way too drastic user...im only 20 and just landed a great job thats within walking distance

enjoy prison

Your room is bugged.

yeah bro i had the same thing i just looked at these things for hours and it all became clear...

I'm watching you right now, OP.

we are all american

>amateur pediatric gynocologist finally moving up to the big leagues

Im watching you watch OP

:)

Evidence obtained illegally must be thrown out in court (mistrial). If the camera was planted on your property without your consent, or if the camera records audio, you have grounds to throw out the evidence.

Op don't know if you're still in this thread but block off your webcam, turn off your lights in your room and use your phone to find and infared light to watch you at night with. Also clear your computer completely.

liquid shit.

kill everyone, it's the only way to be sure

umm... tell your family who is the one who planted the camera and the rest is up to you

You're schizophrenic. See a doctor.

KIIIIIIING RAMSEEEEEEES

Check your room look every where if its a camera its bound to be small and in some place close by