Quote thread. Add your own

Quote thread. Add your own.

"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." - David Herbert Lawrence

What is the difference between a man and a parasite? A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?' A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?' A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

“Truly man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds theirs." - Leonardo da Vinci

"you fucked my ass without even loving me" - my now ex-girlfriend

:Zooptang fiddleydee roofie dee hoo ha Mcwoohoo"
-Bill cosby

''Life doesn't have to be complicated'' - user 7.6.2016

"ur mom lol" Me when i was 12

"I am a shape."

"Sharpie in pooper."

"I guess we will have to do it inside next time" - Name redacted

"OP is a faggot" - user

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence." -Aalewis

"Quote thread. Add your own." - OP, 06/07/16(Tue)13:03:25

"Niggers tongue my anus" - user

"I entered the friendzone, but all i found was enemies" - You

right is not the right way unless left is not right- user

"An equal society goes at the pace of the slowest"

Yes/no

"You can pick your ass, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose."

"I really, really, really like this picture" - Bill Hitchert

"Everyone went through the same thing in life. But that does not make them feel the same way. It's like 10 people reading a same book and their thoughts are unlikely the same." anonymphomaniac

"Thanks Lori" - That other faggot

"Be it that I slumbered whilst thinking of my beloved that thou dost appeared in my dreams? Had I known it was but a dream, I would not have awakened."

You, all right? I learned it by watching you!

90% of the fags here are too young to even know this quote. Fuck off, underage faggots.

"I flew too close to the sun on wings of pastrami."
George Louis Costanza

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

"she succ me"

spongebob

"I'm just that generic fuckin' nice guy" - Me

"Jet fuel can melt steel beams." - Nobody ever

I'm not gay but $20 is $20...

-some Indian kids...who cares?

"ALLAHUAKBAR!" - Saddillah Bin Ahmed

"The only truly perfect love is the one that gets away", The Residents

"This is so stupid. There's nothing behind me. Why am I walking faster? Why am I sprinting back to the door? OH, thank god, I make it back inside before it ate me."

-Everybody, ever.

You guys would get downvoted on reddit, your quotes sux

''Perhaps the heaviest things we lift and carry are not our weights, but our feels'' - /fit/

"Sauce?" - a faggot

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?