19 yo newfag here. What are some of the "unspoken" rules of Sup Forums...

19 yo newfag here. What are some of the "unspoken" rules of Sup Forums? I've lurked moar but I feel like I'm missing something.

>Ruel 1: don't be a newfag
now get outta here

a good start would be to kill yourself.

No sinks

Bump

board is full of them

there are no rules just call people faggot like it means good day, and remember your never funny or clever.

Kek. Typical replies

You have the fucking stupid spelling right... Am I the only one who doesn't get that?

u can't tell me what to do

Shut up sink

MODS

Just spread this pic around, everyone loves it. expecilally in ylyl threads.

Floor tile thread?

>You're

Post moar, I need to fap

kek

Yep

if you're male - you like dicks
if you're female - you're either a feminist or a whore

Sharpie in pooper OP with TJMESTAMP. You'll be immediate oldfag.. And we shall tell you all our secret

The longer you've been here, the more pompous you are allowed to feel about that fact.
>this doesn't actually make anyone give a shit about you or your opinions, though

any single thing about your personal life is wrong, and will be relentlessly mocked if it comes to light here
>there's no way you can avoid this; nobody is "okay"

in general, shorter posts that don't have the marks of personal style or regional spellings (like "mum" if you're a Britfag) receive the best reception
>there are exceptions, mostly in humorous posts

along same lines as above; user can only tolerate user. The more you let slip about yourself, the less user you are and thus the less tolerable you will be.
>even if the thread you're posting in calls for specific information about yourself

don't expect to "win" an argument here
>really, you can't "win" an argument anywhere except formal debate

most comments here are critical rather than constructive
>saying "good job" is unusual as compared to saying "kill yourself, fagdick"

That's all that comes to mind right off the bat, but there are more. Many more.

Google the boogly rule set newfag

Whats wrong with sinks?

I remember that thread

I really like this one. As you can see not every tile is the same size which makes it very unique unlike any other. The color also brings out the factor of happiness. It fits perfectly with that colored wall. All in all I rate it ehh about a 6.5/8

continued

People will tell you that there are no women here, or that women don't belong here. This is untrue, there are women posting all the time on Sup Forums. The rule "tits or gtfo" applies when a femanon identifies herself as such for no particular reason.
>I think this behavior emerged to deflect "special snowflakes" who want attention because of their gender; since most Sup Forumstards are male, females were potentially able to galvanize everyone's attention

and remember, there's no point to any of it. Your reputation in one thread does not carry over to subsequent threads, so you're effectively dying when each thread you post in is pruned. Understand that and the temptation to flame and shitpost decreases.
>it's a microcosm for life, I think

always feel the mood of the thread. it is sometimes okay to express sadness for some things, and sometimes it's okay to get pissed off about others. It's never okay to express an emotion other than what the crowd is expressing, since "odd ones out" are unwelcome.
>tl;dr conforming is safe if you give a shit what people think

Fuckoff shitbird

rule 1
lurk moar

This is a okay tile. I wouldn't favor it as the other one farther down because it's not unique. All the tiles are the same size. But I like the gray/blackish color with the white lines great combo in fact. Goes great with the wall so I rate all in all a 6.3/8

Here, take these, then extrapolate half a decade of cynicism on top of them.
>they're a little dated, but the spirit of the rules lives on

This sink is magnificent. In fact I'd say I would love to own this.its got great design. Great flow through to the lil hole. All in all a GREAT sink. The splash effect seems pretty good too. I rate it ehh 7.8/8

Now this sink is ehh okay. Very beatific with the color and how even and shit it is. But not much else to say pretty plain I'd say about a 3.3/8

Be nice, don't be rude, and don't shitpost outside of Sup Forums
Follow -san's advice with a grain of salt
Don't bother "lurking more", there's nothing to be gained from lurking nowadays.

If you're not trying to shit post on Sup Forums then you're doing it wrong. I've been here since 2005 kid.

Spoken like a true newfag.

>inb4 IVE BEEN HEAR SINCE 2010

What makes you say that?

>white lines
It's called grout you fucking retard. Don't act like an expert if you don't know shit

Just don't cum on the tiles

dude you should fuck off
I've been here since '06... it's a huge time waster man

also Sup Forums is shit now and Sup Forums is hipster 'now'

Shit posting was always the norm in any board but Facebook people like you came in thinking it was just jokes. Shit posting is what Sup Forums is. If you can't understand that then go to reddit. You'll be very happy there.

You're so terribly wrong. People like you are the ones that ruined imageboard/textboard culture.

Nah bro. This site got taken over by a bunch of alpha fags a couple years back. The only reason a beta fag like myself still lurks is because I enjoy a tenth of the threads here.

You should be a Chad and reclaim your territory

Fuck off. I'd rather stay beta, ya fucking prick.

Is that a fuCKING SINK I SEE IN THE CORNER HOLY FUCKING SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck you stacy

Don act like a newfag

THE TRUHUUHUUHUHUTH HAS BEEN SPAGHETTI