Sup Forumsros, I need some old runescape help. I'm level 3 and I need Donations...

Sup Forumsros, I need some old runescape help. I'm level 3 and I need Donations.. C'mann those who don't play it anymore give me some stuff, i'm just a lonely noob on a quest to slay dragons from another realm

plz b0ss

Lazy fag.

C'mann

shameful bump

u guys suck :(

Maybe you should suck better to get gp.

maybe you should give me some free items... that is all

buy gp

You literally made a thread begging for coins in osrs. You should be fucking ashamed, acting like you've got some coin addiction going on. I will now log in and hand mills to random noobs just so you can fuck yourself, faggot.

Coin addiction? Its a game that im starting up bro, chill out faggot

Just look at you; "pls brah cmann give me coins pls hurdurrr"
Seriously, consider it, give it some thought, kill yourself.

JUST LOOK AT YOU DUDE, holy fucking kek.

If this is the first time your playing rs then why the fuck do you want free gp, the fucking point of rs is progressing, and you want to skip it so you can do what? buy a dragon scimi and later figure out your to much of a nigger to complete monkey madness? kill yourself OP

I DONT BELIEVE UR STARTING RS2007 NEW IN 2016, STOP BEING A FAGGOT AND PLAY THE FUCKING GAME.
scum.

BOOM, THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

admit ur just a fucking scumbag begger.
pathetic.

Faggot's so desperate to create a thread on Sup Forums to beg for fucking coins dude, fuck that. This is now a osrs meme thread

>beggars
>