ITT : Anons share strange things about them, physically or mentally

ITT : Anons share strange things about them, physically or mentally.
For me : my nostrils move a lot when I drink (but this might be your case too, pay attention next time) and I sneeze when im sexually aroused (Pinch the upper cartilage part of your nose to avoid a sneeze you feel is coming, try it for yourself).
Tell me your strange features !

And inb4 superpowers, only true stuff please.

Get in here you niggers

I get a runny nose when I eat spicy food
When I wipe the last drop with a piece of toilet paper I then wipe my ass with it to check if there's any shit left over

I have more kinds of synesthesia than can be counted on one hand. That's about it, beyond the autism.

Mine's kind of a superpower, if a comparatively lame one.

I can bend my legs behind my head and suck my whole dick down to the base without discomfort

Well, i meant to sau I didn't wanted thus thread to be poluted by things such as : Urr, I can read people minds lololol

Im curious, do you actually suck yourself ? If yes , how does it feel. If no, why not ?

I don't have OCD but I have this weird drill that when I sit down at my PC, I will shift around the keyboard until it is in a certain position. To do that, I also look up and down several times. Some of my close friends saw it and thought I was insane

My ribcage is deformed, I have only a partial right breast muscle, left leg shorter about .5cm, I can vibrate my ear drums. Feeels funny

>vibrate eardrums
what

Would you mind to send a pic of your torso ?

I have mild scoliosis but i completed a 32km forced march in full battle rattle dosed up on painkillers. I also have a lazy eye but came in 2nd out of 200 at the firing range. Unless you habe the canser or aids, i think these are just minor inconveniences

I have dermatograPhil, aka the skin writing disease

Well, gratz.

Fucking phone, it's Dermatographia

Does it hurt ? If no, can you write Sup Forums 7/6 please ?

It doesn't, anything from a stick scratching me to just writing on my skin with a dull pencil will cause it to swell up

make a swastika pls

I can't taste blueberries.
And edamame taste like blood to me

When I drink from cans, bottles, etc. I drink them from the side of my mouth. Originally started I assume from driving and trying to see and also I have a big nose, but people tell me I'm weird for it.

I can dislocate the tendons on my right hand at will

If I punch my dick hard enough, then it drips partial jizz and blood mixture

When I'm sexually aroused I just can't help it and I start fucking OP's mom.

lol I have this

if I wrestle with my friends I'll get huge marks around my neck and they'll freak out

Whenever I tell something to make somebody feel bad or sorry for me, especially my girlfriend, I sneeze.

No joke OP I also sneeze when sexually aroused, I can forcibly sneeze by having an erotic daydream for a couple minutes. Google it, we are not the only ones.

Common but I can pop my knuckles hard enough for people to ask me if i just broke them
Oh, and I can make very fucking loud noise by clacking my tonge, loud enough to be heard at 200 meters

Well I learned something today.

I can feel pressure in my ears. When I'm in a plane and it starts to descend 30,000 feet, I will feel tremendous pain in my ears. I have to act like I'm yawning to release that pressure out of my ears.

Sorry but that's normal, everyone feels that.

>often, when i shit, i get itchy on specific places on my back and on my left arm
>i can crack my erected cock like you crack fingers, but i stopped doing that since it hurted once and i got worried of conseguences

I have gynecomastia, minor, I'm fairly lean and excercise so they're not as big as some other people, but it's not fun to know I can't get rid of it unless I get surgery

I find it hard to interact with people and assume people do not like me
Due to my ineptitude i make people actually dislike me
End up giving the time of day at solapsysm due to depression
Am now ashamed of having been a retarded faggot

DicK cracking? Holy shit

oh... you mean I don't have superpowers? I'm glad it's not just me.

yup. i feel the crack at the base, probably its the pelvis bone or idk something like that
it happened sometime during sex and can be quite loud. i stopped doing that on purpose because i connected my bending on the left to it, possibly

Oh wow you're so fucking cool you stupid lying faggot

I can't see colours at all.

I accidentally did this when I was like 12, never done it since. Thought I fucked up my dick and hindered it growing during puberty. Ive always wondered if thats why I had a below average penis. Probably just paranoia but I remember the feel of that deep click or more so a thud inside me. I got scared thing I had inverted my penis like those tribes do.

had a period like that
i found out that not caring abou them (i mean like not searching for them) made them closer and made them search for me. people don't like when you are too sticky or anxious
good luck bro

Fuck, that is one shitty disease. Have you been called fat bc of it ?

yeah same sensation, the thud inside. it didn't stop the growth otherwhise it mean that i should have a longer dick than my actual 20 centimeters

Same

Nah, but a few guys point it out now and then, I tend to not take my shirt off unless I have to.

Ah thanks, well that's a little load off my mind from over the past decade. Just my shit genetics then.

Damn, I hope you can get an operation soon enough

Thanks

I've heard procedures to fix it are actually pretty cheap, relatively speaking. Wishing ya luck, bud.

cool
op not a faggot

My body is fucked in so many ways:
When I breath my ribcage cracks, my shoulders are overmobile, I can turn them like 450 degrees, my fingers are also overmobile and I can move the in the oposite way they are meant to, my right foot has a problem with a nerve so that eachtime I go from having my foot straight out to slighting bending it up it snaps in the side of my leg and hurts like hell, and so much more.

When I rotate my upper body, my chest will compress and expand, so I can force myself to breathe like this. I also seem to have a tulpa. I say seem to, because I don't really know what's happening in my head, but it sure feels like he's there with me.

when the doorbell rings I have civil war flashbacks

got the same finger thing, i can bend them on the opposite side

Can you do it to your dick? If you just kept doing it you could have some kind of super penis user, think of the possibilities.

>hook up with black girl
>get her home
>moments before sexy time say "be right back honey"
>get in bathroom, scratch svastikas on dick
>arrive in room with trobbing nazist erection

woulddo/10

kek