>she block me
>add her on Twitter
>she block me
>add her on Instagram
>she block me
>add her on Snapchat
>she block me

Am I missing something, Sup Forumsros?

Yes you're a complete autist for not getting the hint when she blocked you on facebook.

Try grindr.

but i am not bad guy

>tries adding the same girl on 4 different social media like a total fucking creep
>"but i am not bad guy"

Yep, definitely autistic.

but she add jocks on social media and send them nudes

>be me
there's your problem

You're not a jock, you're an ugly autist. She wants to send her nudes to guys she can fantasize about, not ugly autists. Learn to accept this and go find a girl who will send nudes to ugly autists.

but I deserve better

Czech'd

quads confirmed

Nice dub dubs

at least you got quads

This is now a get thread

You only deserve quads

but we need to resolve my social troubles

Well your quads change everything. Send her a screenshot man, you'll most likely get some nudes, or maybe even get to fuck her.

top fucking KEK

all jokes aside i need serious advice Sup Forums I'm not joking she's the grill of my dreams

You want some advice? Kill yourself. Because you clearly can't get it through your thick skull that this girl is not interested. This cringe is cancer-tier.

There's no advice to give because she's not interested and there's nothing you can do to change that. Get used to it because it's going to keep happening to you.

The only advice that can be given to you is to accept that she's not interested and move on, no matter how much it sucks. Learn to take the hint because girls who are interested would never block you. And she's not the girl of your dreams, she's just giving you feelings you don't seem to understand.

1) Stop asking Sup Forums for an advice, that makes you a total autist
2) Find another grill, not being out of your league.

Fuck you guys! I don't need your shitty advice! I'm gonna expose this bitch on Facebook for being the judgmental whore she is!

You're white, correct?

It's a sign of the times now, OP. White girls only want real men that can make them cum. It's good to be a cuck tho

The fucking hint.

>be me

yeah, sucks to be you

Beyond saving. Kys

Jesus H. Christ. Someone put this poor creature down already.

Got

This is the shittiest b8 I've seen in years, NO ONE is this autistic. You fucking summerfags fall for it every time.

Is OP kill?

Fuck you guys! All I need is my Pearl r34! I don't need no damn woman!