Hi im jonathan and sometimes im kinda soft about people, im to pacient sometimes...

Hi im jonathan and sometimes im kinda soft about people, im to pacient sometimes, well this girl after a year and a half making plans she changed me for some motherfucker, that has aparently came from nowere, im from spain and im 18, and the point is, ive been saving some photos guys, like 20 or 30 and ill pass them all and ill give give you guys her number, her instagram, her twitter and if you guys do it well ill give you her facebook too, so you can decide what to do with that ;), ive been fucked up cs of this girl, cs i used to be better then i should, and the biggest part is that she sweared to my mother she wasnt fucking that guy, but lately they started a relationship. SHES A FUCKING SLUT AND DESERVES SOMETING.

This isn't very nice of you

of me? what you mean man?

Ok post the pics and info Op

alright

bump

first

from a little to the best part

Post a dl link with all pics?

We are ALL Team Jonathan.

Keep going Jonathan. She deserve it.

first time doing this guys but i have to do it

Don't worry bro, keep doing it

Yes Jonathan! More!
Show her who is boss.

Nice tits... Drop info OP

Jonathan? Have we lost you?

Jona bro she's a bitch you doing good we need to fuck up the homunculus tho

This is good stuff Johnathan. How do you want these pictures used?

you havent lost me is this shit internet

Trips. The omens are good.

i want them to appear on the internet from nowhere, i want those pictures to be released, wherever you guys want, i just want her to be some day looking anything on the internet and then find them and then she'll know.. thats what i want

Info NOW newfag

So how about sending her a screen cap of a message to all of her fb friends with her nudes attached? Think she would try and bargain for it not to be sent?

thats her instagram acount she has blocked me and thats him, that motherfucker

Underage? CP? MODS

Dump info so work can be started, then keep posting nudes for work to continue

no screencaps, just upload them

you're not only extremely immature and pathetic doing this, you're also a very small person. You leak pictures as a "revenge"? what? really? how low can you get. this is just embarrasing, it just shows what a small and dumb kid you are

16 year old tittays looking yummay

well, think what you want its been 2 months since everything started, this is all i can do just to give her back a little fucking part of what shes done to me

Tell me this isn't CP

OP is just a whiny bitchboy.

nice boobs, have more?

Abandon thread

look man, i didnt want to do it, but i did it, like she done to me, but in her case she did it without regreating her choice.. i didnt even want nobody to see these pics, but now those pics are released, she says i dont own her so dont keep them pics, so im a dickhead maybe, but this is what she made me do

Post more pics

You have more men?

more men :)

Post Videos fag

are you stupid for real?? lol this really shows who the mature one is, dude you're just letting her win by doing this. She'll understand who released the pictures and then everyone will know that YOU were the one leaking them, making you look so immature and stupid! This will haunt you forever, you dont understand how much hatred you'll get now lol

Sup Forums With no Rules (Telechan)
>telegram.me/joinchat/CntsWT9gFyR0nXItEyM1NA

Yeah more men

A mi también me jodió una zorra de manera parecida.. Solo una cosa Sup Forumsro, si de verdad tiene 16 años no subas más fotos de sus tetas o en pelotas... Aunque pueda parecer difícil, puedes meterte en problemas.

ya lo pense despues.... a ver si mo se le va a esta peña ahora..

Deja la mariconada. Sup Forumsro sigue subiendo. No es CP. TIRA MAS FOTOS Y MAS VIDEOS YAA newfag

How old are you OP?

videos no tengo, es lo que hay

Concordó contigo. Si en verdad tiene 16 debería apagar la publicación. No Sup Forumsro in jail.

Suda del tema.. sinceramente dudo que llegue a pasar nada. Suena muy a tópico pero intenta pasar de ella. A mi me pasó algo parecido solo que tras 2 años estando juntos, me dejó y se fue con otro hijo de puta. El odio sólo te quemará y acabará siendo peor para ti, intenta dejarlo pasar.. Te hablo desde la experiencia, por desgracia.

Mira, si ella te jodió y te hizo sentir mal lo más justo es que ahora ella pague por eso

17 now almost 18

But underage in Spain
OP did nothing wrong

y chicos tiene casi mi edad

Exacto. OP cual es el feis

si eso intento pero la tia se pone en mi cara con el tio y subiendo las putas fotos el dia que haciamos 2 años, si no fuese por lo que hizo..

Jon, post more pics

Why not post rest of your pics?

esque no quiero que rulen por ahi, tansolo son vuestras para vosotros

Ahh.. pueden llegar a ser jodidamente zorras la verdad. Te entiendo tío, trust no hoe.

because theyre all almost the same but took on another moment

Hagamosla mierda OP sube más fotos y su Info Sup Forums de encarga del resto. Jonathan si es enserio nosotros te ayudamos

You have already started OP... Just finish it now.
There's no way back now.

fui muy bueno y ya hace dos meses que esta con el por eso ya revente hoy cusndo me bloqueo de to y dije bah..

She is just tryin go make you feel bad OP.
Delivar.

Sup Forumsros over hoes.
Tiene que pagar lo que hace apropósito.

>2016
stfu whiteknight faggot

This. Dump the rest.

si pero ella es menor y entonces nos buscamos un problema, a vosotros si os pillan a alguno y a mi 100% intentare pasar y vosotros pues rularla por ahi o algo pero no os dejeis cojer, las fotos son vuestras

Tú has intentado comportarte y ella ha sido una perra dos veces, no solo una. Haz lo que tengas que hacer y creas conveniente, que le jodan por puta.

Damp everything. Ella no es menor. B sabe como cuidarse. Pasa el fcbk

Jonathan you're the best bro

bah no teneis que hacer na si os digo la verdad, mas que que rulen, yo ya me he liberado y las fotos ya andan por ahi esta todo hecho, gracias gente

Nice one OP. Cual es la Info? No te vayas.

Ya son todas?

pero tened cuidado que es menor todavia, pero pa pajas siempre sirven, y como me la suda ya no me importa.. meterle al fap que no hay pecado

>Mfw my name is Jonathan
>Mfw I'm from Spain
>Mfw I have been in a relationship for a year and a half
Are you me from the future?

Ánimo tío, no te preocupes. Ya sabes lo que dicen, un clavo saca a otro clavo. A vivir la vida y que le jodan a esa zorra por lo que ha hecho. Head up Sup Forumsro

Post a couple asshole pics and I'll hack her twitter

si casi, pensaba que tenia mas pero se ve que en uno de esos ciegos que me pille cuando paso todo borre las que no tenia guardadas en el modo privado

get back to 9gag faggot

right

Bueno, gracias por las fotos Jona, ya verás que encontrarás a una mujer que valga la pena

So there is no moar? Que mierda. Bueno solo falta sus otras redes sociales.

. Delivarrrrrrrrrrerre

se lo fisuré por detrás

Dubs. Dale Jonathan buenas fotos para iniciar el día acá. Saludos Sup Forums now veremos por ahí en otro thread. Cual es su Facebook por curiosidad?

Already following in instagram lol

>Dating sluts
You were asking for it dude

se llama maria del carmen ramos no puedo buscar su face porque me bloqueo tambien

Dubs confirms dubs. Saludos camarada busca otra vagina y todo bien ya se te pasara.

antonoifloresjunior

Oye hace cuánto que te cambió por otro?

Cual es?

dos meses
ese es el instagram del tio

no sale ahi

quizas se lo borro o se cambio el nombre ni idea tio... si ya te digo que me tiene bloqueado