Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I am prepared to buy one lucky son of a bitch any steam game they want. that's right (up to a max of $130 I guess)

I'm sick and tired of actually bothering to legit put effort, time and patience to level up in this fucking game. I stopped playing years ago, when the player base dropped out, but now that it's "up" again (I use the term loosely, it's usually the same nerds) my girlfriend keeps trying to get me to play it with her

I would enjoy this (as it is a fun game I guess) except she keeps getting me to prestige every time I hit 20, or start a new character.

thusly, I have decided to come to Sup Forums with a proposition: if you can find me a way to max out every character within a short amount of time through hacks, exploits idc I will buy you any steam game/GoG whatever game you want.

I don't touch origin though, that shit is cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_warhammer_40000_dow2.shtml
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077261919/
steamcommunity.com/id/Crayonmanjr/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198285699525/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119961666
youtube.com/watch?v=MK5Z_6IbHDI
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055996579/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

warlikeplague --- steam name

i know im a beg fag, but can you please gift me Star wars knights of the old republic?? its only $10

What game is this?

Last Stand for Dawn of War 2

meh sure why not, i got nothing else to spend money on

Ah, shit I have that in my steam folder. I just never play it so I didn't recognize it. I could probably help you find an exploit or trainer for free, mang.

thanks bro, would be much appreciate

accept steam request so i can gift it to you. already sent request.

Steam name Aaevirahlis

gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_warhammer_40000_dow2.shtml

Find the appropriate version of the "trainer" you need here. Should match you game version. Enjoy "cheats" that power level you.

You don't have to repay me, but I wouldn't mind Tales of Zestiria or Dragonball Xenoverse.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077261919/

Also add me anyways cause I can always use some Sup Forumsros to vidya with

thank you so much

thanks bro.

steam name?

nvm just saw link lol

Alrighty. I sent you a friend request so hopefully we can vidya together soon mate. Buying me the vidya I listed is purely optional. Also if those trainers don't work I have a few buddies who can help me dig around for some stuff that will, but it will take more time than a Sup Forums thread will last.

thanks man. sounds good

I'll have a look at the game for you

Well i think the best way to do it would be botting with the decreased chance of getting banned.

Anyway. This prolly wont happen but whatever. Id like to have dark souls 2 sotfs or dks 3. Steam id 7thFrost

>gives generic 'idea' response
>no factual data
>no links or actual bots to do it
>still expects game

lol nice try guy. If you can get me a working method i'll be happy to

that's just for singleplayer unfortunately.

Still, thanks for the effort man. a nice resource nonetheless. can't afford to buy everyone who 'gives their best shot' a game, but you can still have kudos and my thanks

Would you be able to buy devil daggers while its on sale?
Poor fag here that had to seel a bunch off stuff to buy a new phone because old one broke :/

Hey man could you get me Red Orchestra 2 with Rising storm? It finally got on sale and I can't get the money soon enough as the sale ends in 27 hours.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198285699525/

steamcommunity.com/id/starrywindy

i've never actually gotten to play Terraria, it's 9.99 if you can spare anything for me.

Botting should work just make sure you are there while its happening to add irregularities.

Dont leave it going when you go work or anything.

Dont do anything (too) repetitve

also from experience. DO NOT close laptop lid while botting/macroing, instaban

tfw you buy one beg fag a game and the rest find you, too.

sorry guys, i'm a uni student on a really low budget and high student loans. Only buying for applicable methods

Wasn't begging
Offered a suggestion

Good luck OP :)

Never played that shit game but if yyou're generous enough. I'd like to get Q.U.B.E Directors Cut.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119961666

Ah shit, no worries man. As much as I'd like the game I unerstand what you're saying. Have a good one.

youtube.com/watch?v=MK5Z_6IbHDI

Not sure if it's the right game hope it helps if it is

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055996579/

Would appreciate if you grabbed me the danganronpa 1 + 2 bundle or final fantasy X/X-2