Ok I am an oldish man - I have a nice looking fiancee I would say a good 8/10 - She thinks I am fit...

Ok I am an oldish man - I have a nice looking fiancee I would say a good 8/10 - She thinks I am fit, but I really don't - I love her BUT she has terrible Depression and Anxiety now - she didn't when we met - she was sexy and confident, now she shakes like a pensioners dog... and always looks sad, its pissing me off - I can't deal with it, it's like the woman I loved isn't there anymore (she's still fit like..) what do I do? I am asking you for advice Sup Forums so i must be desperate as fuck!

drugs

I should take drugs? I am on pretty strong pain killers, they're nice...

go fuck a hooker.

If i was going to do that I may as well call it quits first! - I don't really need to do that tho' I have had no problem pulling women in the past for sex/FWB

Would she agree to see a therapist? My wife has similar difficulties and therapy has done wonders for her isuues.

Make her chug a bottle of Robitussin and she'll get out of that funk.

She's started seeing one, had 2 sessions so far, and she's on tablets now.. they don't seem to be helping

take mdma with her evry problem will be solved

take her to a psychiatrist, whats wrong with you mate? Depression can be healed with like 2-4 months of meds.

There is nothing wrong with me, just their depression is bringing me down

Yes she needs to get treated, not you. People can become completely different human beings when under depression. Shits serious.

Psychologist thread here

Knock her up, prob just wants a baby

Most of the times it is not only psychological, there is a biochemical imbalance as well. I am talking as one that got treated and am a functional human being again.

It normally takes several weeks to see positive results. She's on the right track, just hang in there and everything will get better.

She's got kids... So have i, I have had a vasectomy, we don't need kids.. not want them!

I do hope so! I want my sexy confident woman
back! - Thank you

It takes a good while. Just have a bit of patience and be supportive, she will be right back.

get her benzos for the anxiety and shaking... that's the only thing that allowed me to function in society. (I took Klonopin) also, do your best as a husband to make her feel loved and appreciated it sure helps. examples being buying her flowers or a special necklace shit like that. more importantly, just grit your teeth until she's in a better place. my boyfriend struggles with both anxiety and depression and when he's in a bad state for some time on end I just have to do my best to get through it and eventually he did. just support her. mental health issues are ass and she can't help it. she can definitely become the woman she was before all this because I was a fucking mess and turned it around and I'm doing great now. hang in there OP

Thank you for all your helpful replies, Never thought this would happen on Sup Forums

Maybe she married you from financial reasons and now she realised that money and steady life isnt worth a thing without a real feeling.

We're not married, she has a better paid job than me (we both work though) - she loves me and is paranoid that I will leave her over this...

Good luck then.

If it were me I'd just go out of my way to make her happy. Do you know why she's depressed OP?

Yeah I do, her last relationship was abusive, Passed over for promotion at work, Family problems and she recently lost a very close sibling etc etc...

You could either....
A. Be a pussy and just bail
B. Stick by her side when she needs you the most
C. This is b/ so tgfo

find a big black buck to breed her good

Bailing is a pussy move, you're right.. fuck it! I am sticking with it.. :D

No start drugging her moron, she'll be too strung out to get depressed then you can feel free to use her however you want.

Fuck that! she does what I want anyway, I really want her back at work... having nothing to talk about when i get in is boring as arseholes