If your a racist your literally making you're self more stupid

If your a racist your literally making you're self more stupid.

their is a lot of thruth is this

This is one elaborate bait indeed, my dearest Watson

At least provide some evidence to support your claim if you're going to samefag it up

Alot of people whore racist have big brains. Your racist because they're's two much extra room in you're head

did u ssee the picture? idiot

I dont dumb

>doesn't understand your/you're
>calls other people stupid

lol, ok

Cringe b8/8

YOUR BRAIN IS SMALLER YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Retard

I see the picture, what aboot it? What revelations should it have brought? Because I seen the same image but with Nigger instead of Racist, and no such revelations where brought to my attention then as none are found now.

Sway me with evidence or you're just as delusional as these "racists" you claim to think are stupid

Big or small brain dosent matter.
Is a bigger computer better than a small?

>claims racists are stupid
>uses "you're" in place of your
Stupid nigger.

bait

no thats fake, look at the image its racist who is smaller
please dont pretend on my image

The racist brain has a better cpu and gpu, and it also has more downloaded ram. It'a like comparing a modern cell phone to the computer they had on the Apollo 11 mission.

/thread

this website.

Actually you are not stupid if you weren't born into a racist family and later in life became racist. It happens when you get to deal with the dregs of every race including your own it is only when one despises ones own race that they truly are racist

when you can spot the nigger in every race you have risen to the highest rank of racist

that moment when you realize their are only two races the niggers and the humans

we all have the potential to become a nigger

HUMANS DON'T LET HUMANS BECOME NIGGERS

Niggers don't only come in black niggers are everywhere in every color of skin
color doesn't make the race, it's in the thinking and doing and the attitude that makes the nigger

>MUH ASIANs

weaboo faggot move to japon

He's right you know.

is this you?

im sorry a superior black kid beat you up you little faggot

It's weird, I kinda agree with this

>color doesn't make the race, it's in the thinking and doing and the attitude that makes the nigger
lmao

This fucking nigger.

Same fagg

gtfo back to tumblr you sjw faggots

Actually no this is me.

fuck off, nigger cunt

>weaboo faggot move to japon

Is that a real place? I can't find it on google maps and when I search it I only get sushi restaurants and a shitty spanish movie.

>massive retard detected

you look cucked as fuck

10/10 movie

Yes I did same fag. Only because when no one responded I thought the thread was all NIGGERS! but I was wrong.

>letting dirty sand niggers into your country

nice try euros

though i agree, you're standing on the wrong soap box

What does that expression mean?

So many labels they are just plain niggers

or in the case of September 11th 2001
Plane Niggers, or so the government would have you believe.

Literal American kid Literally edgy literally detected literally in this thread literally literal OP literal faggot

I didn't mean to use that picture

you cant clean yourself properly as its not yours

Darren Wilson?

The one I ment to use is this
just a nice picture

Yes

>Ask someone to explain, without using an emotional argument, why being a racist is a bad thing
>They literally can't
>Ever

>being this retarded

heem sleepy

>you're self
>moron

>B-but muh f-feelings.

Good b8, op. Everyone seems to be falling for it.

>wew lad

It is not bate unless.........

u mad?

> Racist have smaller brain
Of course that just means a racist brain is better

This
They're white niggers, my cousin is one.

Capoid looks dope.

thats not how brains work. if you wernt so racist youd know

>One type to cover Asia
ok m8

Mmmmmmm yes the liberal, the only part of the human race who can flip flop between nigger and human, very dangerous but even they can go full nigger and become stuck that is when we must put them down for the rabid beasts they are before they infect more humans. THE LIBERAL, THE NIGGERS GREATEST WEAPON

Not all b8 is made to irritate people.
Even so, a few people seem to be pretty chafed about it.

No I am happy

>one type to cover Whites.
>not realising that all Asian people are the same.

Are you being autistic on purpose?

did you know that nazi generals had an average IQ of 140 the smartest had 150

I would fuck her teddy bear in front of her

Fewer, retard!

>aboot
Canadian detected...

and they still lost LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLL

( ._.)

Nazis weren't evil they just were too public. Seriously they could have gotten away with it if they just called themselves the U.N. wait ..... were fucked

Racism is a symptom of stupidity, not its caused.
Don't worry racist, OP is wrong there is literally nothing you can do to make yourself any less retarded

Not to be that guy but there are major differences in how the brain is structured between the races just like there is between the sexes. For instance, the part of the brain that handles aggression is bigger in the negro brain.

Blacks are also the only race without Neanderthal genes which is largely considered what made the Europeans and Asians so innovative.

hallah huakbar! it look like it this some intelligent white peepol.

a smal human brain is stil a human brain. Einstein had a smal brain but the reason he was a genius was because his cells reacted faster because his brain is more compact. the volume is the same as a large brain only that the signals use a longer time getting through. whales have enormous brains and they are stupid fucks. smal humans brains are like new computers. they are faster and better and smaler than the old ones

is the part of the brain that makes you autistic and gay larger in white bois brains?

*you're

that was because Hitler panicked and took all the control of the war. if they had decided, they would maybe even stil have a country to be in, maybe even stil be in a war with a African country or something idk but Hitler fucked up

thats americas fault

It's so fucking obvious it hurts, please stop "le troling".

No they didn't you were just made to think they lost.
Much like how a small group of settlers kept the entire British Empire at bay with some muskets and a row boat.
And yes there is more to it but really
you honestly think that the Nazis lost if anything they are winning look at what the people in high power have done
Christians and Jews are being eliminated every day more and more the world is getting fed up with Israel and their bullshit plus look at how the medical industry works they are testing drugs on us and we are cool with it we abort over 300000 babies a year and now they want our guns and to have more government control in our lives big data is just enough to make me laugh and say hile Hitler

Now that's bate

Fuck a cuck I'm an idiot bait bait fml

it is americas fault, if they hadnt stolen the black people from they're egyptian kingdom then theyd probably be the most successful country in the planet

We don't do history do we? AMERICA DIDN'T TAKE BLACK PEOPLE FROM AFRICA. THE BRITISH EMPIRE DID.

yh and sold them to the americans who whipped them and kept them underground

Hey idiot, America (yes, the US after we won the Revolutionary War) were still shipping slaves from Africa and the Carribean to the US up until 1867.

Go up to your present History teacher, I'm assuming you're still in school, and slap them for doing such a piss poor job with you.

So we bought some and brought some over whoopy Goldberg but it didn't matter Africa isn't all niggers or it would be all Niger

10/10 b8
Garuanteed replies

Smart enough to don't let immigrants inside of Europe

Actually, it is racist to think that brain sizes do not vary from region to region. Instead of championing or differences, we become racists by forcing homogeneity.

You know who else wanted a homogeneous society? Mother fucking Hitler. Diversity advocates are nothing less than the modern day version of Hitler.

ive herd of that hitler guy cos they says trump is hitler

Low quality bait, try harder you fuck

its truth not b8 bro

It's always America, they do all the bad things and fuck the world up, yes shame on America , feel bad and dirty if you are American you are the root cause of every singl...... FUCK OFF THE DAY I FEEL ASHAMED OF BEING PART OF ONE OF THE GREATEST NATIONS IN THE WORLD IS THE DAY I GO JOIN ISIS, THIS NATION HAS SURPASSED NATIONS 3 TIMES IT'S AGE AND HAS DONE MOREGOOD IN THIS WWORLD THAN BAD BUT NO WE WON'T SAY THAT BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT ANY ONE TO START THINKING THEY HAVE ANY POWER. FUCK YOU AND ANYONE WHO THINKS LIKE YOU SO WHAT WE TOOK SOME SLAVES MY OPINION IS WE SAVED THEIR ASSES OR DO WE FORGET THE AMOUNT OF FUCKING INSANITY THAT HAPPENS IN AFRICA. Apartheid the ridiculous amount of starvation plague civil war genocide land seizure tribal war no clean water.
yeah dem dar blaks be much better off in dem der own cuntry yeppers
not to mention the fact that 2 thirds of all slave owners after the civil war were black. Suck it you anti American cock monger

He is right. But if it wasn't 2% he was right about, it'd matter more

Nice trips Sup Forumsro. Checked!