Just got these 2 exotic finger boxes, thoughts? Dubs gets one of their choice

Just got these 2 exotic finger boxes, thoughts? Dubs gets one of their choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

ids.lib.harvard.edu/ids/view/18772490?width=3000&height=3000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit please dubs mine just broke last week

These are nice

I want one pls

Oh sweet! Roll! Been searching for a new one for ages

>not buying stainless steel masterrace
stay pleb faggot

Rolling

REROLL

Literally wasting your time playing make-believe on a glorified chat room.

Also check my dub dubs.

what the hell is that ?

winrar

ids.lib.harvard.edu/ids/view/18772490?width=3000&height=3000 just a quick google search and i found the image

Rolo need me a new finger box

Give me my imaginary wooden box with a hole in it

WASTED

wtf is a fingerbox?

Y'know, I'm not sure about these new e-fingerboxes. Sure, they're pretty, but a 250-year-old teak fingerbox made in England, Germany or Japan will do the job just as well, and has got tons of potential for upgrading. I've got a collection of all sorts, and I must say that one of my favourites is a 170-year-old scrimshandered palm fingerbox from Rehoku which feaures part of a dendroglyph and was crafted by British sailors stuck on the island from HMS Prophetess. It's a gorgeous bit of work and is so beautiful. The overall feel is very good inside too, as it was lined with lambskin and felt. The mechanism is in tip-top condition because even though it's a wooden Heidelburg design the actual wood used is, like the case, palm and thus can be kept beautifully clean and functional with palm oil, which also brings out a lovely dark finish. It's locked with an ivory key (cut from whalebone) engraved with the intials A.E. and in a niche inside the lid is a Gold Sovreign, which I only found when examining the fingerbox just after I bought it - I was looking at the hinge and I noticed a tiny button, and click! Out it came. It's a wonderful piece of work, I had it insured for £17,000 but I think it would make several times that at auction... implying that I'd ever sell such a wonderful object, of course.

GIMME MEIN DUBS

Cancer

Can someone explain what a fingerbox is? Never had one

Oh look, it must be summertime!

Guys check out my new box!