ALRIGHT you stupid gunloving americans give me a good reason why guns are good for anything...

ALRIGHT you stupid gunloving americans give me a good reason why guns are good for anything. 13 americans die each day because of guns. Meanwhile only 2 european dies each day. Concidering that there are 2,5times as many europeans as amerifags. so fuck your american bullshit and start thinking straight

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
gunsamerica.com/blog/teachable-moment-man-shoots-self-22-doesnt-notice-3-days/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>american bullshit
More like American Freedom

As a Central-European: You're comparing apples and oranges, buddyboy.

Also: it is none of your goddamn business.

Amerifags are just overdeveloped hillbillies... better they shoot themself than iraqi

Americans dont know freedom if they aren't told

hopefully trump will nuke his own country, the rest of the world would be better of without this incest infected perversion of a country.

freedom to die?

First things first. Citation?
Second, some gun owners like myself are sport shooters. We pride ourselves on accuracy precision and the item we use. Its a sport like any other. Shooting is a great way to meet people, get outside, and hunting is loads of fun. Also elk is delicious.
As for home defense, its usually a matter of people being fearful of losig their things. Which is rational. But you dont need an ar model or anything for that. Some people are just compensating, while others just enjoy the sport or the ability to protect their loved ones.

Don't make us bring you freedom.

Bush gave us the war on terror what will Mr. Trump give us

Your shitty country was founded be stupid relgious fanatics who couldn't tollerate real freedom of religious beliefs and needed a place where they could fuck theire sisters in peace thus america was born

If you use guns for sports. you can resolve this by having a shooing club and therefor the club owns the firearms and not you personally. 2ns for hunting you wouldn't need handguns nor assultrifles or anything other automatic. and try and run around with a rifle to do a school shooting.
if nobody owns guns there's no need to protect yourself from guns

2nd American Civil War and a couple million more refugees wandering the earth being told to fuck off.

>ALRIGHT you stupid gunloving americans
No one gives a fuck about you or your feelings foreigner. Back to your mud hut you piece of shit.

Nice Try
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

you know kids have shot up schools before with a shotgun right?

And the bug problem is this; if you where to enforce gun regulation in the USA, not everyone will turn them in. There will still be millions of firearms illegally owned.

USA is already fucked and there's no helping them

Sport shooting and home defence are secondary to the need for me to own guns to oppose potential tyrrany of my government. You eurofags can't understand because you have never felt free. A free people is an armed people.

you can own firearm in europe you know
It's just that Europe is less retarded

>Guns killing people in Chicago

Here, I fixed that for you.

America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.
Take away guns and niggers are just going to stab you instead.

The main problem with regards to 'murica is the rich-poor ratio. It's generally the poor that cause crime. Oh and depressed, edgy teens

That is why places such as Switzerland are armed heavily but have little crime, they are a mostly rich country

>implying drug cartels, smugglers and people traffickers from Mexico and other latin-american states aren't an issue at all
The US has a criminal law problem, not just a nigger problem

javascript:quote('688323934');

Negative. American has a poverty and wealth gap problem.

You are the worst kind of gun owner. Do us all a favor and kill yourself you fucking fudd.

>13 americans die each day because of guns

There's some inanimate object on the loose killing people?

People kill people, because people are fucking idiots, or just angry retards.

I bet 100% involved a human being operating the firearm,
Maybe if we made people illegal guns wouldn 't shoot each other.

Also, suicides are included in gun crime statistics because it suits the agenda of the media to inflate gun violence statistics. Take out people killing themselves and I guarantee that number will drop drastically.

So if you're going to kill yourself and you're an American, do one thing good with your life and don't use a fucking gun.

Fuck off and die.

If I ever get to the point where I'm so disgusted with life that I just want to kill myself, I will probably shoot up a synagogue or mosque or something before I off myself.

I'm fairly content with my life currently, though.

The white people have red noses. confirmed for shitskin artist

euro-cucks like you are the exact reason we own firearms. that and an ability to remember history. an unarmed citizenry are basically slaves. you fucking nignog

I carry a gun because I've been beaten and robbed before. Next time it happens, I'll shoot any motherfucker that tries to harm me.

You burgers are the biggest slaves on Earth right now, and you don't even realize it because you are blinded by the false choice between two parties with the same people behind both.

TOP KEK

>I carry a gun because I'm a 5'1 faggot that can't look after himself. Those nasty bullies won't get me or my waifu now

>I'm a karate master and can easily defeat 4 niggers armed with knives
They never attack alone, user.

>I'll just confront the violently ignorant and uncompromising with logic and expect some reasonable answers
you're a funny guy

strict gun control and yet people are being killed by guns. let that sink in OP.

>strict gun control
any braindead redneck can wander through a Wal-Mart parking lot and come out with more guns and ammo than he can jam in his car

I'd rather get shot than stabbed, beaten or bludgeoned to death

kek'd

You're much more likely to actually DIE from a gunshot wound, you whiny idiot.

Also, easier to escape or fight back against things that aren't guns

You guys don't have niggers

Are murder rates much different per capita?
I qualified my statement if you didn't notice.

Well without Americans with guns Europe wouldn't exist anymore since every European military is shit

Gunshot wounds are self-cauterizing to an extent, and completely sterile. The wound gets smaller, the deeper the bullet penetrates, assuming it has no exit. All that needs to be done, assuming it didn't hit a major artery, organ, or vessel, is to stitch it up.The bullet can remain inside you for life.

Knife wounds come laden with bacteria. they must be irrigated, cauterized, and stitched together, and do more damage and penetrate further than a bullet, and penetrate at the same width for the entire depth.

There is nothing that can heal a beating quickly, and it can cause crush syndrome.

I'd rather get shot, too.

>blame knives for murder rates, not the people
it's funny how you spineless little twerps switch out your reasoning for whatever's convenient.

Considering overall murder rates shouldn't matter AT ALL, according to your own reasoning. What's actually relevant is the fatality rates in a given gun attack vs. a knife attack.

>self-cauterizing
you're retarded, go shoot yourself in the leg

Any mudslime can stockpile weapons and cross a body of water and enter your country

Because of, you know, your super effective open-border policy and everything

Never been shot, eh?

no, but I'm trained to treat gunshot wounds, you naive little faggot

>spineless

>Let's disarm the public

> this will work because governments never turn against their people

>criminals always obey the laws

Murder rates do matter. If the rates are equivalent and knives are less deadly, as according to you, then all you are proving is that countries without guns are more violent.

The US doesn't have a GUN problem, we have a NIGGER problem.

Fucking faggots

>any mudslime has access to 1/10 of the guns that any American does
>can navigate an unregistered boat full of arms past Coast Guard and port authorities
>all because we're not strict enough on immigrants
fuck yourself retard

I work at walmart and There is a limit to how much ammo is allowed in a single transaction, and there is a mandatory background check that takes well over three days.... So no he can't...

Honestly I live in America and I hate it, I hope they get rid of all laws and watch America destroy itself

But banning guns won't help anything.

You're goddamn right

>proceeds to list hysterical, unrealistic fears used to justify his hobby-based lifestyle
fuck off nerd

>self-cauterizing
People who don't deal with GSWs don't know this.

Unless it pierces something vital, you might not even bleed. This is how a guy can be in the news for shooting himself in the arm and not even knowing it until he did it a second time.

there's already too many of us

>proving
no, it only proves you're too fucking dim to understand what's required of proving that statement.

Numbers are wasted on someone as stupid as you.

winrar!!

We have 100 times more niggers. /thread

"unrealistics" and yet they have happened before, to Eurofags no less. lel.

>oh NOES, MULTIPLE TRANSACTIONS??!?!
whatever, faggot

There's gun shows every week around here, you don't need any fucking "mandatory background check" either. THAT'S the reality, because the laws aren't even enforced.

This:

America does't have a gun problem, it has an inner city crime problem and a mental illness problem. The bulk of all gun deaths are due to gang and drug violence in impoverished cities filled with single parents, and those murders are usually committed with illegally obtained firearms. The rest of gun deaths are mainly suicides.

Well, if you want to actually commit a crime then by all means use a gun, I dont have a problem with truth. But sorry emo faggots blowing their own heads off is not a "gun crime" or "gun violence" to be used to further the agenda of gun control. They want to disarm the populace, its as simple as that.

>Any american that buys a gun will use it to murder

>mudslimes not notorious for murdering, especially white European

>competent policing of waters turning out very well for Europeans

>Europeans definitely does not have a rioting mudslime immigration problem.

If men ain't shit, arent they ok then?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
lol Murica is still higher than any European country tho but well done for being safer than Honduras and Swaziland (but still more dangerous than Mexico)

>unless it pierces something vital
>or you know, any of the thousands of non-vital blood vessels
>or those nonvital organs

retard

I'm for no gun control. It's not a privilege is a goddamned guaranteed right. People who say "Well I use my guns to hunt, anybody that has an AR is paranoid and compensating," are literally scum and the worst kind of gun owners.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>proceeds to completely dodge every point

>desperately labeling them as hysterical

How about you go start a country using a no-guns policy? Let me know how that works out for you pussy

The point, you dim piece of shit, is that even Mudslime's aren't stupid enough to pilot an illegal boat full of shitty guns INTO America.

It's like fucking CANDY over here! All they have to do is get themselves in, the guns are easy to come by even if you don't speak English.

>muh gun show loop hole
It's not a real thing you fucking idiot. Educate yourself before running your mouth and making yourself look stupid and ignorant.

gunsamerica.com/blog/teachable-moment-man-shoots-self-22-doesnt-notice-3-days/

Jesus, how do you feel about cars, liquor, sex, and red meat? Faggot...

>refuses to consider effective gun control
>CUZ I NEEDS TO KEEP THE GUVMINT HONEST
you're a lost cause

>a good reason why guns are good for anything

The quelling and removal of niggers, of course

funny cause the "bullies" have guns too.

yeah it is, America's a big place and there's plenty of them

Wow that's a fucking massive over simplification ....aaaand that's totally political propaganda bait. Nice try faggot.

>hates America
>has a problem with Americans dying
Pick one faggot

aaaaaaaand /thread

I bet your dumb ass thinks You can buy full autos at walmart. That and that background checks aren't a thing.

Why post a pro-gun caricature with an anti-gun post?

>Implying white people are the cause of gun violence in Chicago.
Chicago native reporting in. Nearly all non police shooting are caused by niggers. Nearly all police shootings are because niggers try to fight or run. We don't need to ban guns, we need to get rid of hood rats.

No it's not. Go to a show and buy a gun. Then sit there for 45 minutes and fill out THE EXACT SAME FORM YOU FILL OUT AT A STORE, then sit and wait for them to call the FBI and have them run a quick background check.

t.I buy guns at shows all the time because I'm lazy and dont want to fuck with an FFL in 2 different states.

Because he's fucking retarded, why else?

You literally posted an anti-gun control comic showing how people blame guns for crimes that PEOPLE commit, taking guns away isn't going to cut down murder rates seeing as most things you can buy in a hardware store can kill someone

The same could be easily said about you, friendo

>have to be 16 to legally operate a vehicle, MUST have insurance and license in all states
>liquor laws some of the harshest in the developed world, can literally go die in war years before trying a beer
>sex laws also some of the most regressive in the developed world, with age limits well beyond what's seen as appropriate for firearm use in the US
>red meat actually gives you cancer

Guns are less regulated than cars, sex, alcohol or meat in the US. That's fucked up.

Unless it's a private sale, but who gives a shit anyways?