Need help

need help.

people are repulsed by me. like even my family will avoid walking with me. i did have friends in high school, but i notice that they even had trouble looking at me. I'm down to one true friend and one guy who i don't like who i hang out with sometimes. i honestly look in the mirror and don't think i look that bad. honestly i see other kids who also have the same problem as me and they seem to get along fine with other people. but for me people won't even give me a chance when i try to get to know them. i tried to make a friend in college and after class when we were walking together he started walking away. even my family avoids walking with me. if i didn't have this one friend who treats me like a human being i don't know id probably kill myself

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APis3k56FO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow you must be really fucking ugly m8, how 'bout a picture and we can grade how fucked up you are.

Also, there are a lot of funnier things to do than killing yourself, you can start using heroine and cocaine, go to colombia and rape and pillage, hell maybe you can get raped yourself.

Go trans.

youtube.com/watch?v=APis3k56FO0

post pics please, i need a good laugh

I feel like i know just who you are, you fit description of my friend

whats my name

Does it start with R?

nope

Ah, feel for you though my nig

rate me pls

show face

I'll be your friend bro

i put up a video..

you listening to that before they were famous shit?

hah ye

can u honestly tell me if I'm that bad? i had a good reputation in high school and good friends. but people seem to not want to fuck with me after graduation :/

you look like your average favela. got nothing to worry about

You look like a indian or something look a lil dopey with the hat on apart from that you look fine. Maybe you're a annoying cunt to be around? but you seem fine so dont stress.

I have a friend just like this,his name starts with an m

Nope its not your looks. You must jst suck at socializing

Stop smiling, start smoking weed

Its not your looks, people probably avoid being with you to avoid rhe HIV bullet

Nigger say the full name

hah miguel

top kek i can feel the autism flowing through you from here .. just kys my man, women will never be into an autistic mexican rapist

i got 4 women back in high school. idk what happening now

mental illnesses tend to develop in the later stages of puberty .. seek help

Kek

ok=)

Perfectly worded, I can't contribute more to this thread after this.

It's all in your head. You constantly think about this so you think you perceive it. Stop being so negative dumbshit.

Gimme your fb we can be friends, i love you long time ;)

>Take a shower you smelly faggot. Get some clean clothes, stop being fat and work out. Shut the fuck up about My Little Pony. Shave your neckbeard and throw your fedora away.

dont try to make friends, just be yourself you faggot. no one likes the guy that chats their ear off on the first day. just say one thing to a person after class each day and youll make friends. stop riding off the coattails of high school. thats how you stay a faggot forever. now go shower and shave your face

kill old people

kill 'em, kill 'em all.