Is it social engineering that white girls are now naturally keen to this kind of attitude specifically towards black...

Is it social engineering that white girls are now naturally keen to this kind of attitude specifically towards black men?

>discuss ITT

There is a lot of evidence, don't refute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzx3JBocpNc
youtube.com/watch?v=0speQHbLMtU
scientificamerican.com/article/africa-s-population-will-soar-dangerously-unless-women-are-more-empowered/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>There is a lot of evidence, don't refute

Hearty kek right here

Every white chick I've ever met that would consider fucking a black guy all had major daddy issues. So congratulations on getting our broken scraps, oh and let's not forget all the fatties you mud monkeys love so much.

You can have them both.

that was cringy as fuck..

/thread

Sauce?

holy shit that guy us just like
>get the fuck away from me

/thread

>Is it social engineering that I am still a virgin?

Well, this post is the absolute truth of the matter.

>MTV
>Jews

What's there to discuss?

Kek all women have daddy issues tho.

Someone's mad.

They aren't, so I guess the answer is no.

Whites know they genetically inferior, that's why their women wanna get knocked up by brothers.

No daddy issues here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzx3JBocpNc

and they all know they can identify with tyrone due to said daddy issues.

lmao

Typical woman from Sweden. She wants to breed her children black so they won't have those inbred recessive genes that whites have.

>all this butthurt

must be true

Black-on-white? It's good, hybrid vigor, enhanced intelligence, fitness, health and aesthetics. You should surrender your women for black breeding today.

lol

When you guy break into the triple digit IQ score then maybe start the " Superior" bullshit you love so much.
Until then you might want to pipe down until you get your shit together.

Just friendly advice

Mum...sweeden. ..pick one

Meanwhile Nordic blondes+African men.

Yea and the Neanderthals may have had quadruple IQ but guess what? When you go extinct you are finito.

The future belongs to brothers.

I bet you have a sister who loves choking on DeMarcus' dick. That's why u mad

Yeah, those pesky "contributing to society" genes.

That's you eurocucks problem. As an American I find it equal parts sad and hilarious

beside nose and a slight brown skin they dont look like nigglet. Nigger genes are so weak

Hlaf white half black.

Half white half black.

Half white half Asian.

Somewhat close ..One sister had a Dominican baby but she's cut ties with the guy and is about to get her doctorate. The other two are both lawyers and married to white guys. One has 2 kids the other 1.

Oh BTW the daughter that came from the Dominican HATES her dad and all other dark people. We didn't teach her that, her sum bag dad did by being a loser her entire life

Not as butthurt as you might think

wtf is wrong with his dick tho

Kekd so hard

BBC superiority.

youtube.com/watch?v=0speQHbLMtU

again, /thread, this man knows

Notice when she said mum taught me that. Her dad prolly left when she was young and her mom hopped on the nigger train and naturally her daughter followed...

one of these threads again

Most women, especially white middle class women, have a rebellious streak in them. White middle class girls grow up very privileged, especially if they're pretty. This sets them up to get pretty much what ever they want, but also leaves them with a sense of dissatisfaction because they've never had to actually earn anything in their lives. The lack of earned accomplishment and focus in their physical appearance creates a diminished sense of self esteem. Since they're used to getting everything they want in life, they don't really have anything to rebel against, yet they feel that need because of the lack of self satisfaction. So when the time comes, and it comes for almost all of them at some point, they choose to rebel with the one thing they have total control over, their pussies.

If they don't get knocked up by Tyrone, most actual middle class girls will realize their mistake and try to hide it for the rest of their lives. There ones that do get knocked up will try to save some dignity and make a relationship work for a while before Tyrone leaves her to raise her niglet on her own. The ones who are actually trash won't realize they did anything stupid and will start a revolving door of black dick and mulatto kids for the rest of her life. These end up with 4 or 5, all from different father's, by the time they're 30.

Black men don't have to walk on eggshells the way white guys do.

The SJWs are out to get CIS gender, white, straight males. Black men are only targeted if they "act white" or sexually assault someone, and then they get a free pass because "they don't know better", which is also racist, but don't tell an SJW that.

White, straight men are being villainized, and so have to be careful what they say and do. Women are turned off by that. They want a man who asserts himself, but white, straight men who assert themselves are considered misogynistic. The only white women who will take white men these days are masculine bull-dyke types who want a man to dominate, foreign women whose parents don't want them mixing with dark men, and white supremacist chicks who, like the bull-dykes, will also be domineering.

What a huge circle jerk

>The only white women who will take white men these days are masculine bull-dyke types who want a man to dominate, foreign women whose parents don't want them mixing with dark men, and white supremacist chicks who, like the bull-dykes, will also be domineering

Citation needed

What about white American/western women who are not feminists?

Sorry Whites, but if you cannot prove your dominance, and your raison d'etre in your own Motherland, and you can not protect your resources, and you can not produce a minimum birth rates for your race preservation, then you will become extinct, or you will be eradicated by a more dominant, invasive race! ...This is the Law of Nature! -Which can not be bypass! -There is no vacuum on Earth, someone will take your place in your countries... Sorry!?

>What about white American/western women who are not feminists?

Where do these unicorns exist?

Your dad wanted a son that was comparatively normal. That dated women, that had a reliable job with steady income and took care of himself.
Instead he got you.

I can't wait for African admixture to take over Earth. Soon there won't be a single country without Black DNA!

DESTROY
PURE
WHITES

>Africa's Population Will Soar Dangerously Unless Women Are More Empowered

>By 2100 Africa's population could be three billion to 6.1 billion, up sharply from 1.2 billion today, if birth rates remain stubbornly high. This unexpected rise will stress already fragile resources in Africa and around the world...

>The U.N. has in recent years continually raised its midline projection for 2100 world population, from 9.1 billion in a 2004 estimate to 11.2 billion today. Almost all of the unanticipated increase comes from Africa.

scientificamerican.com/article/africa-s-population-will-soar-dangerously-unless-women-are-more-empowered/

Im curois about this.. my ex girlfriend has an white boyfriend again now, but all her facebook posts and music style is just about black men, it seems she wants black children and her favourite music is lil wayne
Any ideas?
we are from germany
>pic related

it's pretty obvious she's a gold digging whore. that guy is famous for something i just forget what.

He's black, so he's either an athlete or a rapper.

Blacks can only succeed when using their buffoonery to entertain white people.

the look of disgust on her face. u dun goofed

Not Sup Forums, friend. Just an oldfag who's seen it happen over and over again over the last 20 years. Humans are pretty predictable, given consistent circumstances. I also live in an affluent area, and see these girls grow up exactly as I described.

It usually happens freshman year of college, or right out of college for most of them.

Stop sending these fuckers aid.
They can't provide for their kids alone, maybe they'll stop having so many when all their children are starving.

>Neanderthal
>Sub-par brain
>Quadruple digit IQ
I'll take the bait.

What future?

Black men are literally killing and jailing themselves out of existence.

This is not about race.

This is a class thing. Always has been. The elite need the underlings to fall in line.

Whether we are opposed to our 99.9999% brethren or the Zionist overlords is our choice. They are stacking the deck with bs media and agit prop to keep us opposed.

This is not left vs right, black vs white.

Wake up and stand up for yourselves and your rights.

You never had one

Read it you albino mutant:

never had one what? girlfriend? I dont care what you think, it is really like that

In the 50s.

every white has neanderthal dna in his blood. This is because whites are the product of degenerate race-mixing. You're women were whores for neanderthal dick and you're so beta and retarded you were cucked by creatures that weren't even human.

This guy gets it.

This guys is Waka Flocka Flame, he's a rapper. He's just like "what the fuck is wrong with these white people"

half white half black

>Waka Flocka Flame
I guess rappers choose their stage names the same way their sheboon mothers choose their birth names - by making random sounds that seem African-ish.

>dat astonished nigger face
>dat bimbo
>dat OP
>tfw

If it weren't for his white half, he'd be another nigger working at Church's chicken because no other place will hire him after seeing all his gang and prison tats.

Yet most of his humor is anti-white.

Hmmm.

Yet white people conquered the world.

What does that say about the rest of you?

> This guys is Waka Flocka Flame
> Waka Flocka Flame
> Waka Flocka Flame
> he's a rapper.
> He's just like "what the fuck is wrong with these white people"
> "what the fuck is wrong with these white people

Lold

Go fuck yourself you psychopath

White suburban kids keep his bank account fat. he should show some fucking gratitude.

Honestly good luck getting a woman in south Italy to breed with a black man...

These kind of threads always triggered me.

Fuck this world

/threado

every white chick I have fucked has daddy issues

well, thats what I get for only having sex with my daughters I suppose but still. my point is that only retards worry about who other people have sex with. Smart people have to worry about certain people keeping their pretty little mouths shut about what happens during tucking-in time

>africa would eliminate itself if we left it alone
>wars are no longer trendy
>j-jews?

As a germanfag i can say that no classy german girl would ever fuck a sandnigger or a negro. These bitches who fuck with these guys - you can keep them. Normally they are stupid as fuck and they will cheat on you everytime they can. I would NEVER! date a girl that was in a relationship with a sandnigger or a negro. Personally im the typical white middleclass guy like all my friends. Not a single one of the girls would ever date that human scum.

>white men think latinos and asians are hottest

This infos checks out

ITT: People discussing the most trivial bs ever

Jesus I know you white babbies get triggered easily but come on.

haha the 2 non black guys laugh whilst the 2 other black guys hang their head in shame and shake.

bitch should get runover by traffic in any skincolour

"Just let it slide y'all. I don't give a damn"

If you get triggered by this, you've not only fallen for the bait, but you have yet to actually grow as a person to deal with the world (or Sup Forums) in all it's entirety.

Straight to zero prevents an hero.

bait bait

>2016
>reading comprehension is for faggiz

this is retarded. As if humans havent been trying to expand the genepool for the last 100,000 years. Humans have done fine throughout history, fucking whomever we can. The more exotic the better. Just because these last 250 years have seen more and more globalization leading to more frequent interaction between differently pigmented humans does not mean that the 100,000 years of previous genetic history will suddenly all come undone. Christ, people are fucking dense

>u mad?
Yep. Anger isn't always for robbing convenience stores, tyrone.

i hope she gets raped obviously wanting it

bonus points keeps the rape mixed baby and raises it
and becomes a hard drug addict

Hey look, a single mom.

This so much.

Nigga, it's Jerome.

Stupid crackers must be mixed with Africans. We need to make this an official policy in every white country.

My bad, J.

Wow, someones mad about their inferiority.