Just over 300,000 people

>Just over 300,000 people
>Ranks as one of the happiest countries in the world
>Ranks as one of the safest countries in the world
>Proud Viking heritage
>Great music which has launched an incredible number of artists for a country so small
>Land of beautiful landscapes and natural scenery
>Beautiful language
>Made it to the next round despite being the smallest country in the tournament

So Sup Forums why haven't you moved to Niceland yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tg6WrnY3dA
youtube.com/watch?v=yqWHFnwdtVU
youtube.com/watch?v=3u9bB23X7No
twitter.com/TeleFootball/status/745700072596320256
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/more-than-11000-icelanders-offer-to-house-syrian-refugees-to-help-european-crisis-10480505.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Beautiful Language

no

They don't want a dago wop from New Jersey to defile their strong, blonde daughters. I'd feel like a nigger, and that's just a disgusting to swallow for me.

Haltu kjafti negri

>proud viking heritage

vikings fucking sucked

Iceland is still based tho

> Vikings fucking sucked, Samurais were kangz and had katanas with blades folded over three thousand times

We should invade iceland while they''re all in france

>there's also 50,000 Poles in there

youtube.com/watch?v=3tg6WrnY3dA

Wow, that means that if every average Icelandic home has 3 people, then there is nearly one household Pole to ensure pearly white toilets even after eating a round of hakarl. Truly a blessed country.

>You will never be from a tiny, underdog nation that the whole entire world roots for while upsetting bigger and more talented countries

I like being American, but sometimes I wish I knew this underdog feel.

When did I mention samurais you retarded fuck

Iceland is already pretty much a big rocky aircraft carrier for the US army anyway.

>it's an American jumps on the bandwagon episode

Ireland won too you know, where is your muh heritage?

USA is pretty much that in rugby, actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqWHFnwdtVU

Reminds the vikings were gay. Literally. They fucked each other all the time.

They also lost nearly every battle they had.

Sigur Ros are GOAT

>nearly

kek
vikings defeated other vikings to rule over anglo-saxon buttholes

Raping and pillaging seems like nigger behaviour to me. Sea niggers is what they were.

The Last Kingdom >>> that silly Vikings show

>1200 years later
>still mad

This is all cause there are no niggers

Literally this.

Post Icelandic qts pls and thank you.

Is it true that in Iceland due to lack of stones, people believe gnomes live underneath giant rocks?

it is known

we invited them to stay in houses we built for them to keep them on our good side

Icememe and Sup Forums will get btfo on Monday.

Sigur Rós is good

>living on a volcano

>Proud Viking heritage

That's the only thing they've got going for them. "WE WUZIN" and fooling all those American tourists stopping by on their way to mainland Europe. I'd like to think that it's their way of coping with a millennia of irrelevancy coupled with being tag teamed by Norway and Denmark.

Shit, there haven't been any Vikings around for at least 900 years, and yet you can still sample "Viking cuisine" (which is really just discount Norwegian food with a bit more sheep in it), have your "Viking picture" taken or some other silly shit in downtown Reykjavik. Cease that bullshit. You're Americanized as fuck already, might just as well turn your island in to a US commonwealth or something.

quite impressive yeah

even the very thought of an iceland upset over >englad makes me wet

ahahah that's so awesome.

Norse mythology > Everything

the belief in gnomes, building small houses and whatnot is not exclusive to iceland though, the same stuff goes on in finland and norway

oh this delicious euro salt

>highest population of the world
>top 10 striker in the world
>our midfielder was a starter for Roma ( GOAT Serie A times)
>biggest population per domination in cups
>not even the nations sport
>top 4 NT in the world
please, you yuropoors aren't even trying

You don't understand this meme. You should leave the thread.

fagmaður, eða fag maður

> hodgson didn't play the right strikers!
> he used a formation they aren't familiar with!
> iceland are actually good, we don't have a great team anyway

feel free to use any of these excuses

Do they even have any criminality at all?

Also after Argentina they're the whitest country.

youtube.com/watch?v=3u9bB23X7No

every sentance is poetry

>you will never be chilean during the 2014 World Cup

Allahu akbar my friend
We go there because they have not adopted the sharia.

White country is happy country

Don't fuck it up

Bullshit. The happiest country in the world year after year is fucking Bhutan

I imagine it's because of that sick dragon on their flag. Way sicker than the faggy Welsh flag dragon

USA is the underdog in every world cup

Whut.

What studies have you been reading? Almost every one I ever look at ranks Denmark and Iceland as the happiest.

Vikings did fucking suck, desu.

They got BTFO every time they faced real opposition. They were basically the pillaging niggers of the early medieval world.

How hot are Icelandic women?

Yeah Moldova is heaven on earth!

>ireland
>thinks they have any say over which country is safest to live in
>literally 25% of your population starved to death because they had no potatoes to eat
lmao kys

Moldova isn't white they're fucking Romanian gypsies
The only white countries are Germanic countries and they're the best in the world

i like iceland but sigur ros is overrated shit ,no regrets semfam

you tell me

more attractive than any Portuguese women I've ever seen 6/10

he's clearly saying they are hot

yes, and?

seemed a bit unwarranted to insult Portuguese women

I really like Takk, but Ágætis Byrjun was a bit disappointing desu

ahahaha

you haven't seen shit you dumb faggot

have you ever been in portugal though?

maybe you haven't seen this thread but it's basically open season on all portugal flags right now

2/10 would not bang

P-pls post more

*tips fedora*

just one more for you

>Below average looking
>Light colored eyes better post her as an example of Portuguese beauty
Fodeste feio menino.

>No mention of whiteness

Is Sup Forums finally gone?

>implying theres people with viking heritage in Sweden

nice try Muhammad

Being honest here, 6/10

Looks like an 11 year old boy tb h fåm

twitter.com/TeleFootball/status/745700072596320256

so much heart. I hope they smash england.

I don't get the Viking meme. They were Norse. They still live like it and speak the language.

The Norse ruled the Atlantic, settled all around its European coasts, went to America, launched crusades etc. So much more than horned raiders.

>He's a dumb frogposter
>Talks shit
Get fucked. People only like Iceland because they're white otherwise they would be hated.

>no mention of whiteness

But user, it says right there - one of the safest countries in the world

Average portuguese women are 4/10 at most
I prefer my faveladas thank you

Post your 10/10 senpaitachi.

I wonder why that is...

wrote this before I saw your comment:

>muh vikings
they were literally the niggers of europe back than. revolting brutes

>Time to Muslim it up for the another country
How can I migrate to Iceland? But I don't like the cold so I hope you guys can provide a warm place for me. I'd like to have a car as well pls.

Viking raids starting from the end of the 8th century aside, is that an additional reference to Aquarion's 12000 years later thing?

meanwhile in Iceland
>The consequences for Iceland, known as the "Móðuharðindin" (Mist Hardships), were catastrophic.[10] An estimated 20–25% of the population died in the famine and fluoride poisoning after the fissure eruptions ensued. Around 80% of sheep, 50% of cattle and 50% of horses died because of dental fluorosis and skeletal fluorosis from the 8 million tons of hydrogen fluoride that were released

>Ranks as one of the happiest countries in the world
>Proud Viking heritage
>Great music which has launched an incredible number of artists for a country so small
>Land of beautiful landscapes and natural scenery

It's called inference fellow burgerbro. Another great white feature is being able to convey a message without stating the obvious so that niggers understand what you're talking about too.

Been in Marseille the past week or so, when Iceland were there all the female fans were chatting up all the local niggers while their boyfriends/husbands stood around doing nothing, Iceland will be getting BLACKED soon.

>population of the island of Iceland, 323000
>population of the island of Madeira, 267,785

Iceland are drastically underperforming when it comes to producing world class players desu.

Love Iceland, considering to move there beautiful place, cheering for you guys even though I hate fotball. Dating a half icelandic half norwegian girl, flink stelpa

>Beautiful Language

Bloody snowniggers that believe in elves and refugees

that's why

I dont think that they would like a black guy moving there

>Beautiful language

lyl

Jesus Christ the amount of virgin faglords going muh vikings in this thread is obnoxious. Go back to watching game of thrones or vikings you fedora tipping autists.

What does an Icelandic person do when he hears Ronaldo shout TSSSSSUUUUUUUUUU?

He probably fucking runs because he thinks it is a volcano erupting, because Iceland is a cold volcanic shithole in the ass of the world, that nobody respects or cares about. It is a shithole. With no culture, no cuisine and no accomplishments. The gretaest thing Iceland will ever do it prevent Cristiano Ronaldo from scoring.

Well done! Meanwhile real countries invent things, export their culture around the world. There is a reason Brazil speaks Portuguese, there is a reason Portuguese is the 2nd most influential world language. There is also a reason Icelandic only has an influence on obese fantasy writers who need ideas for their latest shitty medival stories. Iceland is literally a 15th century shithole. If you live in Iceland you have 3 options

Take steroids, become a strongman nobody respects because you are just a bicep, and die young
Fuck your sister because you live in a small shithole, and your child dies young due to complications
Die young of cancer from Volcanic ash

This result means nothing, Iceland will lose to Hungary and Austria and be out with 0 points. We will reach the semi finals at least like we always do. Everyone will forget Iceland. The only people who remember Iceland are people who masturbate off to game of gay scandanvian dragon sword fantasy thrones. fuck off.

is this a mimi

>A sailing holiday company has offered to cheer up England’s players after Iceland beat them on Monday by taking them on a free whale-watching day-trip.
>The Icelandic holiday firm have offered the soon-to-be-beaten England players a free day out in Húsavík “as a bandage for wounded pride, after the loss against Iceland this coming Monday”.
>North Sailing’s manager Gudjartur Jónsson, posing with 23 free tickets for the England squad dated Tuesday 28 July, said: “It is only polite and a part of the Icelandic hospitality culture to offer the free tickets.

thanks m8s

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/more-than-11000-icelanders-offer-to-house-syrian-refugees-to-help-european-crisis-10480505.html

Not for long.

DELET THIS

I missed that pasta.

They should start their culturally enrichment in this decade

Why dose everyone love us so much?

Puffins