Ask a Satanist anything

Ask a Satanist anything

hows 8th grade

How do magnets work?

Where do i start?

How big is your mom's basement

Why are you so retarded?

>Why are you so edgy?

No, seriously, good on you for worshipping the OTHER "only" son. The firstborn one.

That obviously God loves & has a need for; otherwise why not outright destroy him with all that omnipotence?

Idk, ask your mother.

The theory of magnitism is that you have something with poles and each pole harvests either a positive force or a negative force. The force, when not combined, exits the negative charge and rings around the object and disperses in the positive charge. However, when the negative pole comes into contact with the positive pole of another object.

For something to be magnetic, it must be electromagnetically charged. If not, it will not conduct the forces and will not attract/repel anything.

Im glad you asked. As the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, im very glad that people like you are willing to rise up to the occasion and take their place in the Chirch of Sata.

What you will need is a complete Church of Satan Application for Membership (CSAM) and also 2 proofs of residency, a driver's liscense if you have one and your social security card.
Submit all of those to:

The Church of Satan
Department of Human Resources
335 Emo Gothic Way
Albuquerque, NM 70876

And after a 61 day processing period, you will be ossued your official Church of Satan gift basket and membership card.

Its pretty big, actually. You should ask her because I fucked her in it last night.

Because youre an idiot.

Satan is not the sun of god. Satan is the god, and the only god. God doesnt exist.
Satan was casted from Heven for rising up against God and because of his rebellion and our love for Black Veil Brides, we convert from the sick twisted path of a fake diety to the person who rebelled against the fake sick twisted diety. Bvb army forever! Heil Satan!

Y u so edgy?

Bill?

Ah. Obvious troll thread, now.

I would say try harder, but that implies you've tried or put literally any effort into this at all.

>praises an imaginary deity
>still believes in 2000 years old bullshit
you are the only idiot here son

dont you think that religion is for weak people? i dont care if u praise satan or whatever. it doesnt fucking mater.

Not sure if you are trolling,retarded or both,
everybody abandon thread

as if satanism = religion. sying just in case ure an idiot

Hail Satin!

>sying just in case ure an idiot

The first satanic rule of the earth reads,
"Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked."

Bait thread is bait.

>as if satanism = religion

Holy shit, you ARE a complete retard.

>Worshipping a deity created by another deity isn't religion

every satanist I've ever met was either a schizophrenic angryfag trying to seem tough or an underage angryfag trying to act edgy

>Satan is the god, and the only god
>God doesnt exist
>Satan was casted from Heven for rising up against God
Oh the logic ...

I

How do you masturbate? You must be so edgy that you slice your dick open with your fingers.

Who'll be the presidential candidates for the 2018 elections in Mexico? My bet is in Margarita Zavala for PAN (and she'll lose), a joint alliance between PRD and Morena with (obviously) López Obrador as candidate (who I hope will lose) and I don't know who by the PRI.

What's your take on it?