Is being with a really hot girl mostly about showing her off to people just fucked a hot chick and the sex sucked she...

is being with a really hot girl mostly about showing her off to people just fucked a hot chick and the sex sucked she didnt want to do anything with her mouth cause she didnt want her lipstick to smudge and didnt even want to finger herself cause her nails was to long

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all sex is at least minimally exhibitionist

The hotter the chick, the lamer the sex unless there's mental illness involved...

What if it's two blind people fucking?

In order for it to be exhibitionist it's the gaze of others (not involved in the sex) that counts.

I've never been with a super hot girl but the prettiest girl I've ever slept with was about an 8.5 and she was the worst one in bed. The other girls I've been with have been 5.0-7.0 girls and they were all great in the sack. The less attractive girls tend to be the most freaky in bed, from my experience. Of course, they still need to look good enough to get you hard.

This is kinda true.

Yeah, a bit. If she has a shit personality or is dumb as a rock then it gets old quick.

What if it's two blind people that stream it for other blind people?

Use some punctuation you retarded faggot.

Yep. And this is very common with hot girls because they've been able to cruise through most of their life having plenty of attention and friends because of their looks rather than having to develop an interesting personality to get those things.

Then you're an idiot.

fickle and vapid if u need to show her off to others to get validation, cant work it out urself, probably retarded,probably attract like, call it society, enjoy.

she wouldnt be hot if the rest of the stuff.

that pic is ffffffffffff-

I'm not blind. Duh

Fuck the police

This. Ugly girls will try harder in bed cause they got a lot more to make up for.

Fuck her again, but don't "have sex", instead TAKE THE PUSSY FROM HER. She'll appreciate being dominated.

>unless there's mental illness involved...
True dat

You forgot one thing though hot red heads give crazy good sex too.

Hot girls who know they are hot are usually awful in bed, because their entire life they have usually never had to put any effort into anything involved in a relationship, beyond their appearance.

They have also probably had high quality partners before, and it is highly likely that whatever moves you have got are nothing compared to the meathulk chad semi-retards she has taken to her bed before.

Protip: learn how to properly eat pussy. Make her come and she'll probably behave better.

youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

This video is so true.

> hot girl
> nails was to long

Both of you sound retarded.

>trannies
>not literally crazy

Ah yes the sexpert user who is deeply knowledgeable about beauties right

Hahahahahaha