What if America were still like this?

What if America were still like this?

the south still is

Better than this

You mean full of faggots with gay haircuts? No wonder Trump is so popular

exactly
look at that disgusting scalp

We should have picked our own cotton. What you see there us obsolete farm equipment sitting on the counter

It would be better.
Libtard that has never left new york

>wants racism and segregation over liberals
>republicans dont want to be view as racist

I'm not from America and I'm curious; "what if America were still like this"

Like what..?

remember that time when we lynched people, we had so much more freedom. Now i get called racist when i say offensive things about the negros. fucking librals with their died hair

i've liven in london, jacksonville, san diego, denver, san francisco, ft lauderdale, troy, and now san diego again. But hey i've never left joo york.

FFS Georgia still has segregated proms.

Segregated

Niggers will always isolate themselves from whites then bitch that we do it. Georgia, Atlanta especially, has become a nigger haven.

>Liberals

the pic is of a black man sitting at a whites only lunch counter.

look who the republican nominee is. it pretty much is still like this.

>look who the republican nominee is. it pretty much is still like this.

Yes. Because Trump got nominated, it's "pretty much" segregation. I'm not sure you fully understand segregation.

>Niggers will always isolate themselves from whites then bitch that we do it.
just like "minorities get treated like minorities because they act like minorities"
-jenna

does good ol baby boy not like being called mean names like racist aaaaw poor baby, im sure there is a SJW for you somewhere
>daddy daddy the niggers and liberals are so mean to meeeeeeee

right now in this nation, the straight white male is the most hated, least sympathized with, most demanded of to perform--"girls have barbie" but boys have superheroes and men in suits who make money and work out or they're losers--and absolutely despicable and their opinions are always racist, sexist and horrible.

we're in a very, very bad place right now. THIS is just kinda cute and silly.

also, slavery of black people was the best thing that ever happened to their race. without it, they'd have no achievements and they'd never had earned the trillions of dollars as retarded athletes and entertainers. also, we're the only nation that has any fucking sympathy for them; all other "colored" people hate them and no other white nation feels sorry for them. we feel sorry for them all day, every day, and without us, the whole world would have probably exterminated african humans by now.

It's true, though. If you walk like a nigger, dress like a nigger, and talk like a nigger that is how people will view/treat you.

so your oppressed because women and minorities now have rights?
esentially if you don't have a social monopoly on power your being oppressed?
This is the same stupid shit the christians say "You can't take away our religous monopoly or your oppressing me."

You sound like a fucking femenist right now.
Grow some balls and take the niggerdick out of your eyes/ears

>son look, that's autism

"get out of my diner , you filthy circus ape"

lol, look at this mad little fucker....

What about all your racists who act like niggers all day. none of you have jobs, you beat your girlfriends, you spew stupid shit all day and blame the government and jews for you being losers.
>your a fucking nigger you white trash idiot.
>they're losers--and absolutely despicable and their opinions are always racist, sexist and horrible.
If it walks like a nigger...

it is still like this.
uppity entitled niggers thinking they deserve to go places where they don't belong.

Nobody fucking cares how you view anything shitskin.

That's stereotyping. I'm not white, gainfully employed, college educated, and I've never had the need to beat a woman. Try harder.