ITT: Why Trump would be good or bad as president

ITT: Why Trump would be good or bad as president

>Bonus points for providing arguments from both sides

I'll start: he has the gal to list other politicians grievances, which is something extremely valuable, seeing as every other candidate really only cares about how they're portrayed in the media rather than their own policies. But, at the same time, he won't really accomplish much besides deals with other countries and erecting the border, which is actually fine by me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5QE4W0jq8s
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dtborderpatrol.canvaskannwas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He said mean things

nice b8

Pro: He WILL try to end world

Con: The congress will stand in his way

Trump wins

Hello. I am a male feminist and I oppose Donald Trump.

So you'd like to have a President that acts like other people's human rights aren't important?

k

Not when you consider the Republicans are the ones pushing for pre-emptive nuclear strikes.

>he has the gal to list
>gal to list
>gal

>he has the gal
he certainly does

Trump has absolutely zero experience in government leadership, which is actually not fine by me.

I think he'd be a terrible president just because he has no fucking clue what he's doing. However that doesn't mean I think he'd be bad for America. It's a toss up for me

Bush2 didn't know what the fuck he was doing. Look where that took us.

>Bernie Sanders wants to support people.
>Trump does fuck all.
>Hillary Clinton is just running for president because shes a woman and "muh feminism", not because she has any political views or anything.

If Trump and Bernie were the candidates, i would feel the Bern.
But if the candidates were Trump and Hillary, I wouldnt stump the Trump.

He has shown in interviews that he has no concept of the checks and balances our country is built on, and thinks a country can be run like a company. While it is more likely he would be in it for the interests of the country than himself as opposed to Hillary due to him having alot except public idolization, he appeals to people's extreme values for votes and is going to have to at least somewhat carry out those extreme views in office, so no thank you

Sanders should run as an Independent, then. A lot of people feel that way.

>thinks a country can be run like a company

Yeah try "firing" a Senator or a Judge and see where that gets you

If we had Bernie as president, he would no doubt surrender to the tiniest threat made by the most insignificant country on the planet.

yeah because deflecting conflicts totally means surrender
faggot, much?

Be me
>Election night
>Sudden overwhelming crave for nuggies
>Be in mcnuggies line mmm nuggie smell
>Glance over at wall TV
>Plzgodno.jpg
>Hilary is the projected winner
>Earth begins to rumble
>TV suddenly switches to Spanish
>Mexicans, Mexicans everywhere
>They pour in at lightning fast border patrol escaping speed
>Crammed in, can barely move, can barely breathe
>"user your nuggies are ready"
>Suddenly feel my strength return
>Force my way through the crowd, the scent of nuggies guiding me through the unemployed mass
>Use every ounce of my strength to reach the counter-
>"Due to concerns about climate change this institution can no longer serve nuggies"
>Allhopeislost.png
>Feel what little remains of my strength fade as I begin to fall
>This is it I'm seeing the light, a bright golden light
>But wait
>GGGEEETTTTTTT EEEMMMMMMM OOOOUUUTTTTAAAAAA HHEEEERRRREEEEEE
>The mexicans cower in fear at the sound of his mighty voice
> YYOUUU CAN'TT HAVE A COUNTRYY WITHOUT BORDERRRRSSSSSSS
>Trump bellows as he begins deporting the mass at a speed enjoyed only by the private sector
>Just as hope is restored a sneaky illegal blindsides me
>Braindamage.jpg
>Suddenly I feel soothing black hands on my scalp
>"I was waiting for someone to wake me up haha" as he laughs at his own joke
>Instantly healed by VP Ben Carson
>Look up and see America has been restored
>Trump approaches me "are you ready to make America great again"
>I humbly pull down my political correctness and prepare for his gift
>Suddenly I begin to win
>I begin to win so much it hurts, but I do it for Trump
>I feel my wallet fill with the force of the greatest jobs President God ever created
>Trump is love
>Trump the almighty
>Make America Great Again

switch to decaf bro

Haven't you seen the way he lets BLM protesters interrupt him in rallies?

Glad he's showing the hypocrisy of every politician out there, starting with the GOP.

As a president, horrible choice. As an experiment on U.S. blind xenophobia, excellent example.

He is the final nail on the coffin for centrist GOP.

He is a good leader and know how to be surounded with the more capable people.

Too bad nobody who voted for Sanders or Clinton ever gave a fuck about that. Just butthurt faggots who keep getting b& at Sup Forums

>this guy makes sense

>He is a good leader
With 5 bankruptcies and a host of majorly failed business ventures

So he's good at talking shit. That makes him a good leader? You're a retard.

He's a zionist puppet working for his jewish overlords, he'll give most of the USA money to israel, and suck jewish and nigger cocks.

To be fair, Obama really didn't have much experience, either, but at least he surrounded himself with (some) of the right people. His mistake was making his advisory team bi-partisan.

>squeezing so many buzzwords out my ass
>reply to me

k

Woah. Woah man, that's really edgy. I mean you've only been on this earth for 12 years and you already want to see it blown up. What's your story?

nice sources

I wonder how people can unironically support Trump or Clinton.

I know that feel pal.

This only makes my MAGA harder.

>begging for Trump to give you another fresh load

You enormous faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=E5QE4W0jq8s

>Trumpfags start losing
>Spam spidermemes
Why do they always act like children?

God damn I'm too fucked up

Good: Nothing
Bad: He's racist and sexist

Donald trump is a climate denier
Donald trump wants to disb& the EPA and 'cancel' the Paris climate treaty.
He is dangerously ignorant, a trump presidency would be a disaster that we might not be able to bounce back from

Thank you spiderman.
Reddit SJW'S were out in force

I was starting to warm up to Trump until this shit with Trump University. That shit is an obvious bait and switch scheme he never should have put his name on, and trying to intimidate the judge is way out of line. I like some of what Trump says, but giving him the office of president would be crazy.

You're a faggot

>please save me Sup Forums isn't my perfect little hugbox
>people disagreeeeeee

check this shit out Sup Forums >play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dtborderpatrol.canvaskannwas
i made an app just for you guys

Sure kid, Say that to my face and see what happens

>we might not be able to bounce back from
We bounced back from GW. Could Trump be that much worse?

Reeeeeee

top kek

As a climate denier yes, and we still haven't bounced back from bush in that aspect either. We can't afford any regressive policy.

>ITT: Why Trump would be good or bad as president

Good, because he would use laser beams shooting out from this eyes to melt Hillary Clinton during the debates.

Psycopathic egomaniac, who is a racist andf religiously motivated bigot.

Pic related. It's who support this cowardly excuse of a man.

>mfw

nice ad hominem nigger
pro of trump's presidency: isn't 'sponsored' by various big companies like the other candidates.
con: no previous political experience although that might be a bit of a pro too since most politicians are corrupt.

I dunno man. As eurofag I can only see that he is racist fuck and can't go more redneck.
Not sure if it is bad. World sometimes need purge or two to get rid of the filth. Not racist.
But seems like he doesn't know how to president.

Seems little little better option than bathshit whore Hillary

And his daughter is pretty cute,

I wouldn't like to be from america right now. Some tough, world changing choices you have to make.

Also. Do not fuck the world more than we fucking it for us right now with immigrants

THX

>pro of trump's presidency: isn't 'sponsored' by various big companies like the other candidates.

He fucking IS one of those giant corporations though.

BAM HEADBUTT

Also he's probably more corrupt than most politicians.

Voting for him to piss off all the fucking niggers when he wins. Then watch them all get shot and arrested then curb stomped by riot police while LMFAO

u wot m8

Pros:
Fuckin milf first lady
No more sandniggers
America great again

Cons:
none unless you're an sjw bernie cuck faggot

>I dunno man. As eurofag

Yup, clearly you fucking idiots don't know shit.

he's not actually racist, he's a realist. its just media supporting hillory that is making him out to be one. Most of the mainstream news in USA that is coming out is rated at less than 10% true

>"Hey Mr Billionaire, how much money do you need to make X happen?"

Are you fucking retarded?

haha i think trump would fuck up america. i'm dutch so i don't give a fuck but if would be very funny if trump gets elected for president!

Best president since Ronald Reagan, that still make him shit but at least he wont be like Obama.

and when has USA not given most of their wealth to isreal?
Tell you how it works with israel
>Israel blackmails politicians
>Israel owns the media in USA
>Politicians vote to give away money to israel or get slandered by the media and lose their career.

countries that band together against israel and where israel doesn't own the media and point out their war crimes get Muslim terrorist attacks, they are really done by mosad but always turn that country towards fighting israels enemies

Hurr durr, Im dutch and I think Im cool and fine if america goes down, it wont affect my economy at all!

By getting rid of all aliens and boarder jumpers, you are getting rid of your cheap work force. Immagrents are willing to work harder in shitter environments for less pay just so they don't get deported. It's damn near slavery, and that's an economic plus as we all know, so why kick them out!

Is that worse then someone who has already failed multiple times though?

Can't argue with that, I'm glad to see someone who's not brainless.

photo is not shopped at all

its true. who are the mosad

>Are you fucking retarded?
Are you? Look at Trump's past. He has shown time and again that he will fuck over anyone for his own personal gain. That isn't going to magically change if he becomes president.

Yeah, just look at sweden and now the U.K, works great.

working for CSIS for last 10 years does that

doesn't matter. when i'm short on the dollar, i will earn money when america goes down!

Have you even skimmed over trumps economic plan? Bernie wants to spend money we don't have, trump wants to lower taxes or even do away with them for those who shouldn't have to pay income taxes to begin with.

I don't agree with Trump on a lot of his proposed policies and don't like how he has suddenly changed a lot of his political views over the past couple years in contrast to the decades of conflicting political opinions.

However, having a president who isn't a career politician and has experience in other trades and practices is always a good sign. I also really appreciate the fact that he is probably the first president in a long time that is running without and special interests funding or manipulating his campaign.

Overall he definitely wouldn't have been my pick for the Republican nominee, but he sure as hell is leagues better than Bernie Third-Reich-Kike Sanders and Shillary Cliton

sorry spelling error
Mossad is the most feared Terrorist agency in the world, by all other intelligence agencies.
They commit false flag operations causing most wars

Right! Who the fuck wants to spend all day digging ditches and working a 7-11 when I could be being something of worth to society, and progressing my country.