Tattoo fail thread

Tattoo fail thread

What's fucked up with that tattoo, exactly?

The fuck is wrong with the tattoo ? Looks decent

having a tattoo is the fail :^)

lmao fucking horrible

OP just an angry virgin. Here's the girl before tattoo

Tattoo by itself is ok, the art is nice, but the size and location are awful

edgy

>SDstretchedto16:9.jpg

kek

not as edgy as growing up envying people cooler than you with tats and thinking thats how you'll finally be one of the cool kids

then you get a bunch of silly tats and a few piercings but you're still the same lame ass poser with no original ideas

thats the essence of edge

Nothing you ever do will be original or unique.

Maybe some people just enjoy that stuff and don't take life so seriously where they are worried about random assholes who post on persian rug trading forums judging them.

I work as a pharmacist and one of my duties is also interviewing potential candidates to work in our pharmacy. A visible tattoo or piercing is an instant deal-breaker, since we have a lot of old people as our customers and the y tend to judge and distrust people with tattoos and piercings. So I think a visible tattoo or piercing is a really stupid decision if you end up trading your ability to get a job for a picture on your skin.

Implying anybody here is beta enough to want to be a pharmsist.... No thanks.

theres a big line between a visible tattoo, and a ugly ass satanic whore tattoo going from my chest up my neck and to my lower jaw. And having 50'' rings in my nose and ears...

I like tattoos, I have some myself.. but they are mostly hidden while at work, hence I respect that.

you got me good. I'm quitting my job asap and getting some ink done. I think I will tattoo a large dick on my forehead.

old people are cunts if they judge people by having tattoos and appearance, personally I won't let a shitty opinion like that influence me decorating my body

It's understood that there are certain work forces that don't allow visible tattoos. And I also understand people don't think about getting tattoos always and make stupid decisions.

But in this modern day if you can cover up your tattoo there are not many jobs that you wont be able to get. If you go hand or neck tattoo I definitely recommend already being rich as fuck. A lot of people have told me that they never would want to work a job that doesn't allow visible tattoos also, which is up to them. Your life shouldn't revolve around your job.

I've been tattooing for 6 years now and I've seen my fair share of all kinds of people.

Still don't personally like piercings though.

lol no it doesnt? The shading has the lightsource coming from random ass places so it looks inconsistent as hell, the "roses" look like crumpled up pieces of paper and the perspective is completely off. It's awful. Not even the shading on the necklace is showing a consistent light source. This is art 101.

You are right of course. A normal tattoo out of plain sight I can live with. I'm not a fan of tattoos altogether but I don't mind people having them.

dunno man seems like a pretty solid trad style piece.. I don't really like it especially the black streaks on the bottom but I wouldn't say it's badly done for what they were going for. lines are pretty clean

That's your own choice, but would you choose a tattoo over a nice high paying job? I mean I wouldn't personally

Shit tat =/= op mad. You fucking idiot.

I have zero prospect of a high paying 9-5 type job so it makes no difference whether I'm inked or nay

If I was him I would say "Ice to meet you" to everyone I met

heh

Is that you? I think I may have a job for you, if you catch my drift...

Whatever. Mr. Cool Ice has always been a bad ass.

What kind of position? Any prospect of a raise?

Two sleeves here and back. Front in a few months too.
I'm a resident at a orthopedic private hospital.

I have zero respect for ppl with tattoos unless it is part of their tradition.

I have zero respect for ppl with peircings other than a woman with one on each ear.

Anyone with the above mentioned is a degenerate.

This made me cry

nothim

A very high probability of a raise. If you know what I mean...

How is it being kissless?

fuck off newfag

we are living in the 2010s, nobody gives a fuck about that anymore

A bit harsh, but deep down i agree.

This wacky guy looks like he enjoys his wacky tattoos. Respect to Mr. Ice.

I'm not really educated in the tattoo slang, I know what sleeve tattoos are but what do you mean here and back? And what is a front? And you are a resident as in doctor or a patient?

Man I was just trying to make a joke. I know how to image search, it wasn't the best joke I know, but I'm not a complete idiot.

I think he meant "two sleeves here, and [my] back"

Unless he lives in a some kind of very alternative (lacking a better word) commune, there's not a big probability that being discriminatory to tattooed people will render you undateable or not attractive to most women. Hell where I live, this is a normal point of view.

give a fuck about what?

Oh, now everything makes much more sense, thanks!

Nobody gives a fuck about anything anymore because it's the current year.

Its more about him being a faggot about it.

Being a faggot might decrease your chances significantly, I agree :)

Well I know that, I was just wondering you were referring to specifically

I knew y-you were joking user kun

And fake tits? AND self cutting scars? Goodluck bros

Oh wow, cool, a parrot.

I will be honest and admit that I have no idea if i'm being insulted

In 20 years everyone that sees this will think they tattooed their dad or grandpa.

Everyone who sees what?
You kind of need to specify.

Teddyboygreg

I meant the sanders portraits.

true fridge mode, mirin.

Hair is worse than the tattoos

Oh. Well actually, it may look like they did a self portrait of themselves. Assuming they are odd looking jewish men.

I bet she (or he?) added the Africa part when she realised what the first two lines meant

>mfw faggot looks down on pharmacists
>mfw faggot can't even spell pharmacist right

holy shit that is terrible

It's all fresh m8 - look at the redness.

Well maybe she realized it immediately after getting the first part done. HA!

I work for the government and have many visible tattoos. Piercings weren't allowed, but tattoos were fine. Not sure why a fucking pharmacy would be so fucking behind in times

>you sure you want a pair of tits on your face?
>would it be worse than the barber pole on my nose?
>Implying Bernie supporters are old enough to get tattoos
>...A what?
>A zombie pope, can you do it or can't you?
>It's been a dream of mine for years to have Christopher Walken eating a baby on my arm
>What did you say you do for a career again?
>I'm an accountant, but I'm thinking of leaving
>yeah I wouldn't take that risk if you don't have an offer
>I said just give me a butterfly on my lower back
>It's basically the same thing
>I mean, that's not too weird is it?
>I've done Darth Vader on a guys cheek, you're a breath of fresh air

OK, you win.

It's not that any of the employees have something against tattoos and piercings, it's the concern that because most of our clients are senior citizens, they would outright complain about it (they complain about unusual hairstyles already) or just go to another pharmacy instead. We are a business and have to keep clients. So it means that we must avoid tattooed employees.

she's a dumb cunt

Not one of the other posters, and I disagree with people being discriminated against in job interviews due to tattoos; unless there is a genuine reason. In this case there is a genuine reason. The post is a customer facing role, and the demographic of the customers is made up of a high proportion of a generation who still see tattoos as only belonging on sailors, prisoners or bikers.

Tattoomachines, birthdays and booze doesn't mix well.

A football fan?

Oh shit son.

Laser removal is pretty cheap these days.

Or a cover up maybe?

No one posted this gem yet?
Pretty disappointed.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273234/Man-tattoos-girlfriends-FACE--met-24-hours-earlier.html

When I got my first tattoo the artist showed my dad (his whole right arm is tattooed by the same guy) a pentagram on his palm that he got because he was bored

Not especially interested in football, no, main cause was being an drunk idiot

>I have zero respect for ppl with tattoos unless it is part of their tradition.

What tradition? If a guy's grandfather and father served in the navy and got anchor tats and the guy never served, it's OK for him to get an anchor tat? How does a tradition start anyway?

>I have zero respect for ppl with peircings other than a woman with one on each ear.

What makes the ear special? Why is piercing one part of the body, which everyone can see, OK but piercing another part of the body, which people generally can't see, OK? Why is one earring OK but not two?

>Anyone with the above mentioned is a degenerate.

Sounds like superficial judgement.

"Oh shit" indeed.
I am going for that first option. It's affordable, but not inexpensive, so I gotta wait until I have saved a bit more.

This was pretty much the same, the party had started to decline

Well he did ruin her for pretty much any other man so that is a smart move in itself

Fuck off