Confession thread. i'll start

confession thread. i'll start.

five years ago i catfished my big titted cousin to get nudes.

do you feel guilty

fuck that, Did it work?

Noice

five years ago I pretended to be some autist's big titted cousin and gave him some fake nudes

confession: I have no idea what catfished is

winrar.exe

False profile on dating sites or any kind of social medias.

Let's see them titties

no

yes

How did you go about this?
I've thought about doing something similar, but I've got no idea how to just randomly approach the girl in question through social media.
What kind of girl is going to send tit pics to some random facebook/kik/snapchat add?

Well OP the trips demand it.

lets see the pics

Trips dont lie. Show them OP

grtz dude u officially a perv

i lucked out and found her online dating profile, so the initial contact wasn't awkward.
but you would actually be surprised how many girls respond to random kik/snapchats
facebook not so much anymore since a lot of the time they won't see the messages, and it's also a lot harder to catfish on facebook.

I met up with my hot female cousin a month before my wedding at a hotel, fucked her for 3 days straight, went home and fucked my fiancee with my dick still wet from my cousin. True story.

checked, but i never offered to post them.
taking this opportunity to be a faggot. i'm her only male cousin, if the story ever got back to her she'd know it was me.

confession bread.

Ugh, that makes it easier.
I don't think mine has even touched her kik in years. She's had the same pic on there since she was like 15.
And I've got no idea how I'd do it through snap, given that I'd have to, you know, take pics of myself.
Oh well, I can dream.

> Like you needed an opportunity to be a faggot OP

you can send saved pics through snap.

Fuck it why not?

>During summer when I was 16 I stalked and later mugged some rich kid and when school started I found out he was my new classmate and he just moved here about 2 months ago

by still wet im sure you mean crusty and white
how could she not notice that?

bump

When I was 13 I grinder my dick against my 17yo cousins ass fingered her pussy and rubbed on her tits. Multiple times.

pope be like "fml i could be home now fapping to cp"